Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't break. Don't close your eyes.

Chapter two: Put another dime in the duke box baby

by xCamisadox 0 reviews

ooooooooer new chapter

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 352 words

0Unrated
Was I dying in front of fall out boy? Oh, god I hope not. I felt something grab my waist.


"whoa you alright" it was Pete.

"Huh? I think so I just seemed to go backwards."

"yeah Pat tends to have that affect on people"
Patrick turned around "Did someone say my name?"

"Nope" Pete and I both said.

"Haha" he smiled and let go of me and I toppled a bit.

"Are you okay" he looked concerned .

"Yeah I think it's just the whole meeting fall out boy thing" wow I was using sentences now!

He put some of my hair behind my ear and pulled right up close to him.

I could feel his breath his beautiful breath.

It was when I was about to go into spaz mode he cupped my face and kissed me.




"I'm sorry I just couldn't help you were there and lips and"

"It's okay." We seemed to of swapped places now he couldn't talk properly.

"I know that you love him and you wish I were him" he looked hurt.

"Who? Daniel? Yes, I thought I loved him but he cheated on me. This is so crazy I mean I feel I dunno there is just something about you.

" How long had I know him for an hour at that most and I'm telling him all this he is gonna think I'm so nutty stalker.

"I know what you mean" he smiled.

OH MY GOD!!!!! Pete Wentz likes me wow.

It was all too much to take it happened again I lost control of legs and I went flying backwards.

"Ouch" my poor bum. I was now sitting on the floor cursing like mad women.

"Oh my god are you okay?"

"Oh yep just I don't think I'll be able stand Un
aided for a bit"

"I'll help you with that" he winked. I didn't know whether to be flattered or scared.

He pulled me up and kiss me again.

I could so get used to this...

It's weird to think in one night I'd lost a love and possibly gained a new one...
Sign up to rate and review this story