Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't break. Don't close your eyes.

Chapter three: He stands alone because he's high on himself

by xCamisadox 0 reviews

ooooooer

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-22 - 567 words

0Unrated
It's been two weeks since I met Pete and I haven't seen or heard from him since the party.

I knew it was all too good to be true. I mean plain old me and super hot rock star Pete Wentz.

I should have known it was nothing serious. But I haven't been able to get him of my mind.

The more I tell myself to forget him the more I see him.

The way he smiled. Every thing was just so perfect.

"Hey babe, There is another party on tonight you coming" Ashlee asked- she was my oldest friend I had been staying with her since the whole Daniel ordeal.

"sure sounds like fun" I tried my hardest to force a smile.

"Great but just so you know Paige is throwing it again so Dan will be there and maybe Pete" she winked I should never of told her what happened.

"Oh okay" I was trying to keep my cool. All I wanted was to scream and cry.


AT THE PARTY

"Do want some drinks," I screamed over the music

"Please. Same again" Ashlee yelped back.
So tonight hasn't been too bad. I haven't seen Daniel Paige or Pete.


There where people kissing all over the place it was UN real. I saw Patrick with some big blonde which mean Pete was here.

Oh god he was but he wasn't alone he had his tongue rammed down some girls face.




I just stood there motionless. My jaw on the floor. At least I hadn't fallen over this time.

"Oh my god Lizzi?" Pete managed to tear himself away from the slut.

"What?" I love how when I am angry and upset my nerves just seem to disappear I could easily take on a rock star tonight.

"Erm wow I didn't think you would be her coz of it beings Paige's party and all"

"Well you thought wrong. I've gtg bye" I had to go I couldn't show him how I really felt if I would of stayed there much longer I would of cried.

"NO LIZZI!" he grabbed my arm.

"What Pete?"

"Ever since that party I haven't been able to get you of my mind I thought she might make me forget about you I honestly didn't think I was ever going to see you again."

I could feel my heart melting he looked so honest almost like he was an angel.
He did his world famous puppy dog eyes. And I felt passion submerge my body. I pulled him close and kissed him as hard as I could.


"I couldn't help my self," I laughed after it was over.


"Haha it's okay" He took my hand and dragged my over to the other side of the road.


"Lizzi I want you too meet some one this is my mate Mikey Way from My chemical Romance."


"Hey" he smiled


"Uuugh hi" oh god it's the other party all over again.


My legs went all wobbly and my knee gave way but luckily this time Pete caught me.


"I thought you might do that," he laughed


"Haha it's just I'm not to good at the whole vertical standing thing in front of remotely famous people"


"So Mike I'll see you later dude" they did that man slap hug thing and Pete wrapped his arm round my waist.


"You okay?"

"Yea just no more rock stars tonight"
Sign up to rate and review this story