Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Do we really love young? (revised on 03/22 )

by lclutebark 4 reviews

So....is Pete going to call? Will he really want to stay with Bella and the baby?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-22 - 1822 words

0Unrated
I'm trying to get back on track, i've decided that i'm going to fast farward things a bit. I hope you guys like this one, sorry for any spelling error! And thank you guys so much for the support! It means a lot!

It's been two months now, Pete said he'd be back anytime this week to see how things were, at first that fucker didn't call me back for like a week, then he started calling saying that he was getting used to the idea of being a father but that it still was too much for him. Like I was doing any better.

I had been to the doctor, the baby was just fine and I was 7 weeks along now, but still it was just a slight bump. Mark and Jason often come home with presents for the baby, it's so cute, and they want to start building the room.
Right now I'm actually a lot more excited about this, I've come to terms with the fact that Pete is in a very awkward situation, especially being a public person, the thought of any of this leaking scares me and I hope no one gets a hold of this.

My doctor says that at this early in the pregnancy is nice to stimulate the fetus with music, so I've been taking at least an hour at night to listen to some chill music for the baby and mine benefit.
It's been working and I've been calming down and sleeping more peacefully just waking up for at least 3 trips to the bathroom.

At the bakery, things are still running smoothly and Louise seems to be glad that Pete hasn't been around, she even asked where he was but i know she doesn't like him but I wasn't going to let her know that I knew about that, now we had two other employees besides Devon, it was Mandy and Carl, both aging round 19/21.
I've been working just like before but now I get to help more in the kitchen since we had enough people working on the counter.
Now our business was running in full gear, it was a new hot spot in town,receiving a good review in the local newspaper, i couldn't be prouder as the bakery was getting recognition in the local market.

The other day Marcy had called asking about me being pregnant if it was true and all, now she didn't sound as mean as she did around my father's death. Now that I mentioned it, my mom seems to be copping really well to his death, she is now doing ballroom dance classes and my grandma goes along with her to watch, she had gotten back from Italy _she had been visiting her older brother's family and was completely lost when finding out that her son had died and that she would never be able to say goodbye_ actually it's pretty sad to imagine such a thing especially now that I was carrying my own son. But my mom had said that she had been aware of the cancer and that my father had given her the okay to travel, saying that he was doing fine, so I guess what bothers her the most was that he wasn't as okay as he thought.

Anyways I was also starting to care and watch over my weight and health, now that I was 'easting for two' I couldn't eat junk food as much as I used to and the doctor had given me some prescribed vitamins and stuff to take, advising that I should start eating as much vegetables I could and fresh fruits.
At first it had been weird but now sometimes I even crave a succulent apple or a pineapple slice.

As this two months passed Jason and I had even settled down and talked things over, I had been completely honest with him that this fake relationship wasn't working, the lies were not working, the way he was treating me was definitely not working and I guess he realized what a jerk he been.
He even apologized, that was a start and now he was very supportative of me and the baby, he just didn't know how we'd do to end things without damaging everything we've built in these 2 years of marriage, with that he meant the image of happy couple. How can a happy couple just divorce overnight without an apparent reason. Maybe we could do some 'acting' and well start acting like a couple in a decadent relationship.

It wasn't working tho, I didn't know how to act like the jealous or overbearing wife, especially since there were no feelings in there it was kinda hard, but when on Louise's presence I tried really hard to give off the 'we are breaking up' vibe. She had even asked me the other day if we were having problems with our marriage saying that we should come with her to the church she goes and maybe we could get help now that we were about to have a baby...I totally had to bit my lip keeping myself from just blurting out 'maybe it'd be good so I could bring the baby's father as well.'
That'd be bad, but funny as hell.

One random night I was laying down in my bed, it was already past 9 o'clock and I was reading the tantric sex book, actually I hadn't been really thinking about sex, but it was a good book and it reminded me of Pete so I kept reading even knowing that he would probably find me unattractive in the 'pregnant' body so I didn't keep any hope to put into use any of the lessons of the book, actually it was more like learning how to cherish your partner in and out of bed, simple things to do that could make the relationship harmonic in every aspect. And i was digging it.

Jason was gasp out with Mark seeing that everyday was a good day for them to hang out, today they had brought a cute brown bear holding a bass. It was so cute; I bet Pete would love it as well, if he ever got to come here to see me.

The doorbell rang and I tiredly got up from my bed slipping on my flip flops and heading downstairs making sure to put the book away under my pillow.
The house was dark and I slowly made my way downstairs trying to see if there were any vehicles in the drive way, after all I was still alone in the house and you never know.
"Who's this?" I asked as I looked in the peep hole, my chest almost beat out of my chest as I realized who was at my door, I opened it staring at that boyish looking man, wearing dark skinny jeans and a 'stay gold' hoodie. He raised his head and we just stared at each other.
" Pete! What are you doing here?" I asked feeling a little uncomfortable with all the expectations I had about seeing him,
"I came here to see you...I've been around town for two days now visiting my parents I was just gathering courage to come and see you." He sure was honest, and I loved him for that.
"Well, you've seen me you are free to go now..." I said coldly.
"Florah I don't mean it like that, damn it! I'm coming in I wanna talk to you." He said making his way in, I just stared at his back then closed the door sending a prayer that I'd not fuck this up.

Sitting in the living room we got into a comfortable conversation of the things that happened while we were apart, it's funny but it doesn't matter how long I spent without seeing him or just waiting for a phone call I couldn't stop loving him, I'm sure as I watched him speak my eyes were like shining as I hung on every word he was saying.
"You know...I missed you so much, whenever we were I just wished I could share that moment with you, things that I was sure you'd love to see and places you'd love to know...I so wanted to share those moments with you...I've done lots of thinking while away, Bella. I know it seems like I'm just trying to push you away but the times I called was just because I couldn't help myself. I was trying to see just exactly how deep this deal was."
"And what's your conclusion?" I asked, I didn't even realize that I had placed my hands in my belly, bringing his attention to the baby bump, he smiled and come to kneel by my feet, starting me.
"I guess I want this baby too, I want to fight for you Bella. I don't know what your plans are but I'm willing to try if you are." He said as he placed his hand on top of mine, looking deep into my eyes, I could feel them watering.
"Pete! Omg! Yes, I want us to work this out, I have been so depressed thinking that you were going to just forget about us and it almost killed me when you didn't call." He placed both hands in my cheeks bringing me closer to his face.
"Do you forgive me for making you go through that? I'm so sorry...I love you so much, and now I know that even if I'm not ready for any of this stuff I'll have to go along with it because I can't do without you..." I sniffled as he kissed me softly in the lips at first; it was like the tenderest kiss ever shared.
"Pete...I'm kinda hungry...wanna share some cereal with me? I've had dinner but I could use some sweets right now..." I blushed when he kissed the tip of my nose and brushed his hands softly in my tummy.
"Okay! Let's go to the kitchen and I'll fix you some cereal." He chuckled as we headed for the kitchen.

"You know...you look good. It's like you are glowing baby! So cute! Haha
I had been wondering how you'd be by now, but you are still discrete." I pulled my shirt up a bit so he could look as I ate another spoon of my deliciously soggy cereal.
"Uhm yeah it looks kinda big."
I looked at him and nodded smiling all the way and then shook my head.
"What's it? You know you can tell me, right?"
"It's just that Louise is gonna be all cranky when she finds out you are back..." we laughed whole heartedly. I had totally missed this. Even tho Jason was a friend I felt so comfortable with Pete, and right now I really needed to feel comfortable around someone. Pregnancy is a very odd thing.
Sign up to rate and review this story