Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Back To basics

by lclutebark 7 reviews

Ohhh try and guess what this chapter is about? Anyways love is a beautiful feeling haha

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 1396 words

1Original
Next chapter you guys will realize that Mr. Lynhart has serious ISSUES!!!

Continuation of the previous chapter:


We sat in the living room for a little while, Pete had taken off his hoodie we lay comfortably on the couch snuggling watching tv.
It was a little over midnight and sleep was creeping up on me, I let a yawn escape and he looked at me taking his attention from the tv a little.
"Someone is tired, uh? Shouldn't we put you to bed?" he smiled a bit as I nodded, why would I fight against sleep when it was consuming me?
"Yeah, I'm kinda tired. Are you leaving?" he said.
"uh...would you mind if I spent the night? I just have to call my mom..." I placed my lips in his silencing him, a tight feeling in my stomach.
"I'm so, so glad to have you here with me, Pete. Please stay here tonight." I whispered placing my chin on his chest along with my right hand.
"I'm staying, flower. Just need to call my momma! And well I have a request to make...I don't wanna see Jason...seriously I might hurt him..." his face frowning visibly.
"Why do you say that?" I asked.
"I don't wanna talk about it...let's go to your room before that jerk arrives." He pulled me up and we made our way upstairs, the butterflies in my stomach driving me insane.

Once settled, I had lent him some pajama pants and a plain black t-shit, he showered quickly (a habit that I didn't know he had) when finished he turned out the bathroom light and made his way towards the bed, smiling seeing that I was reading the book he had given me.
"Oh I see you didn't forget about it!" he chucked as he settled down in the bed lying down right next to me.

I blushed slightly, I had meant to put the book away before he came out of the bathroom but I was so immersed in my reading that I didn't notice that he was finished.
"Yeah, I'm just reading because I don't feel like reading anything else I guess." I replied with a smirk.
"Oh I see, so would you mind if I took it back with me?" he kissed my forehead the tried to pry the book from my hands.
"yes, I would mind because I'm interested in it. So yeah...you'd have to take my fingers back with you as well." I giggled as he bit my finger lightly.
"Okay then, I'll stop, uh? Tell me something you like from it..."he said as he played with a lose strand of my hair.
"Uh...so many things can be used, I can't just pick one, a lot of them sound very nice." I blushed as he smirked at me.
"okay pick one that I can do to you now...pick too." He got on the bed on his knees, a smile plastered on his face.
"Gah. Just like this?" I snapped my fingers and he nodded.
"Okay...I'll pick the oil body massage...and the other I'll pick later on..."
"Oh no...choose it now...I wanna know." He pouted.
"Oh stop it Pete...you are going to have the baby picking up on that pout face." We laughed and he suddenly stopped laughing looking at me not saying a word, his face now serious.
"Pete snap out of it...you are embarrassing me staring like this..."
"You look so beautiful...I bet our baby is going to look just like you..." he reached for my cheek kissing it tenderly, then got up from the bed, his hands resting on his hips.
"So...where do you keep the body oil?" he asked with a sly grin on his face.


Around 5 minutes later Peter was sitting in the back of my thighs so he wouldn't hurt me and the baby pressuring my belly.
I had refused to take off any clothing just pulling it up and he was bitching about it.
"Florah stop being childish, your night gown is going to look awful with oil spots in it.
Just take it off, it's not like you were clothed when we produced the baby, huh?"
"Actually..." I started but he shushed me making me chuckle.
"I really can't believe that we made the baby leaning on a wall and I even got beaten up that day...woah. This little baby is a fighter." He laughed the forgot about it and went back on trying to coax me to take off the gown.

"Uhm I think I know what you want...you want me to take this gown with my teeth, inch by inch...uh? Is that it?" I giggled and nodded, he un straddled my thighs and hovered over me by my side.
"What? Go back there and do the massage, I'm getting impatient and cranky." I said snottily, turning my head towards the other side of the room.
"Oh no way darling, here I'm gonna do it for you" he pulled me up a bit and made me kneel on the bed; his hands went to my hips as he pulled my gown in a swift move over my head. I stood there, my nipples pointing towards him, he looked at me, he licked his lips and I closed my eyes as he leaned down kissing each tenderly, I put my hand on his shoulder as I felt the tip of his tongue playing with my right nipple.

"Pete...stop it...I want the massage...please...I don't want sex..."I said to get his attention, his head jerked up as he looked at me weirdly.
"You don't? Well so let's make a bet, 10 $ says that by the end of this night...I'm gonna have you repeating my name over again in my ear. What do you say?" he was face to face with me, our breaths coming out in short pants, the electricity was almost unbearable between us.
So I just nodded wordlessly, I knew that probably he was right, but I'd still feel weird having sex with him, after the stuff that had been happening.

Pete went back to his massage, actually after 10 minutes I could already announce him the winner of the bet. He had me squirming under him, my blood was boiling my hands gripping in the sheets and everything he was doing was apply pressure in my body while rubbing oil, but it was so much like foreplay and I could already feel his excitement in my backside, poking at me, I could also hear his every intake of air, he was having trouble breathing it seemed.
"Pete let me turn around...my belly is kinda hurting, I said after 20 minutes, my body was sweaty and oily, my legs felt stickly, I reached out for him and aggressively pulled him towards me by the collar of the shirt, he smiled wickedly as his body came flush into mine.
"I got 10 dollars right??" he asked before kissing me.
"I can give you a 20 if you want it..." I smirked before kissing again, he laid me back in the bed, his hands roaming my chest, we made out for a long time, at first I had refused to go through with it, Pete had been so patient and kind, asking me why was I feeling that way or why wasn't I comfortable to go any further, he even had asked if it was because of him. Then he put me in frenzy of complicated feelings, he kissed me tenderly as we made love, he kissed my ears, my neck ever so tenderly.

The oil that covered my body made me even more excited by the way our bodies were sliding so deliciously into each other. Then Pete officially was crowned the winner of the bet as in a weak moment I had cried his name in his ear over and over again right before we were overcome by bliss. I had realized that now turning back and differently from what I thought we were very okay and my body was definitely not disgusting to him, at every touch he kept praising me. I felt so desirable, it was everything I longed to hear and hearing it from him was just amazing just like the love we made.
Just awesome!
Sign up to rate and review this story