Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

I see your true colors shinning through...

by lclutebark 8 reviews

Now Jason's real intentions come to light.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1540 words

2Original
I'm nervous about this chapter! It's gonna be a very nasty turn on things and i really want to hear your opinion!

Next update is just going to happen on Monday, because i'm not gonna be home for the weekend.
Thanks for the reviews on last chapter!
XD




So many things have been happening lately, it's been a whirlwind around here, I'm on my 8th month of pregnancy, things have been normal but a emotional rollercoaster.
Pete and I had decided to not know the gender of the baby, but we have a guess that it's going to be a girl, we even have a name for her, we call her Anna Belle, actually Pete came up with the name one day it was a very odd conversation.
"You know Anna Belle is being quiet lately..." he had said randomly as we la in bed one weekend when we was in town. At the time the baby had started kicking and he had been amazed by it, I was so sleep that I didn't notice that his hand was resting in my belly.
"And who is Anna Belle?" I frowned.
"Our daughter...she is being really quiet for sometime...I'm gonna go down and start some conversation..." I had laughed at his silliness.
"So you just chose her name? I guess I like it..." I blushed seeing as he started to talk to my belly lost in his own world.
After that we just started to call the baby by the name Anna Belle, actually almost everyone does, except for Jason that thinks that it's going to be a boy, actually he is quite obsessed with the idea, every present he buys for the baby is blue or has boy figures on it, at first I would joke saying that I'd have to keep it for my next pregnancy but he didn't quiet get the 'joke' and kept on bringing the same stuff.

By now my belly is huge and even tho is a bit uncomfortable I feel so pretty, so womanly and I don't know it's just a good feeling to be a mom I guess. It's so positive. I don't even know how to explain, Pete calls twice a day now, he is on tour but says he is coming home as soon as I tell him that I'm feeling 'ready to pop' he says he wants to be with me when it comes down to the crucial moment when the baby comes out, yeah I know sick, right?
I was actually just packing up some clothes in my suitcase to leave ready for the labor day, since there were no complications I was going for a natural childbirth, besides I'm young and I believe that I can take it. But I can't help but feel a little scared, seeing that it's my first pregnancy and all.

I went downstairs when the hunger strike me, I guess I looked really odd, a real big belly, my hands on my aching hips as I slowly made my way onto every step, very cautiously, I guess Jason was already home, I could hear voices coming from the living room, probably Mark was with him, I guess they are arguing so I didn't make myself noticed. Then I heard something that got my attention.
"Seriously why would you do that, J?" Mark was saying, I couldn't really grasp the feeling that was in his voice but he wasn't pleased with something.
"Because I want to show my father that I'm a man. My 'wife' is pregnant that's what I wanted all along? Don't you understand? This is what I needed! Why do you think I asked Florah to basically get laid with any guy who was willing? She'd get knocked up and boom the guy wouldn't care enough to want the baby so I'd play the role of husband and father! But we have a problem here...Peter wants the baby as well, and that's where things are wrong, they think I'll just give her the divorce and play the scorned husband? Fuck no Mark...I'll want the baby..." I gasped my heart beating out of my chest wildly. OMG!
"This is insane, Jason...are you crazy? Lately you've been obsessed with this and it's scaring me, leave Bella alone, babes. She deserves this now...she has helped enough to keep this charade. It's time to set her free, Pete and her are in love, just like we used to be some time ago...don't look at me like this...you knew this was not as it was before...you've turned into this really psycho that I don't know anymore. Does Bella knows that you've been keeping from her that you called her doctor and found out she is having a boy?"
I suddenly felt very unsafe being in the house, I was so lost I made my way upstairs trying to remain unnoticed, locked my bedroom door behind me to keep anyone from coming in.
I wondered if calling Pete was a good idea, but he needed to know, I needed to get the hell out of the house.
"Pete? It's me Florah I'm...are you busy right now?" I asked trying to not sound desperate.
"baby! What's going on? You sound frantic!" his voice suddenly worried.
"Pete...I need to get out of this house, I don't know where to go..." I couldn't help anymore, is started crying thinking that once again things would get rough again.
"Why? What's going on, Bella? Is it the baby? Is it that motherfucker, Jason? What did he do to you...tell me!!!" he shouted and it didn't help any as I started to sob on the phone.
"Pete...please I can't tell you over the phone...but I need a place to stay the night." I sobbed, I could hear him breathing hard over the phone.
"I'll call my mom, explain the situation then I'll call you back and see how things turn out okay? Whatever is happening lock yourself in your room..." he turned off the phone and I cried harder. I've always wondered why that after my dad's death Pete had refused to even get to see Jason's face but he'd always change subjects and start talking about something else whenever I'd ask about it, so after sometime I even forgot all about it just making sure he didn't get to face Jason.
Now I needed to know what was it that Jason had told Pete that had brought so much hatred towards him.
My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my cell phone, it was pete:
"baby, I told my mom that your husband was forced to go in a last minute trip because of work and that you are scared to stay home, so I asked her if it was alright by her if you spend the night and she is more than happy to have you, so...just get the hell out of this house right now baby, my mom is waiting for you, okay...I'll call you as soon as the show is over okay?" I thanked him for being amazing and wished him a good show, packed another bag and took the one for the maternity as well with me, I had even planned my escape, I'd lock my room up, and just leave through the back door.
I made my way downstairs for the second time that night, this time the living room was silent and dark so I had to be even more careful with my movements. This was really cool, playing the runaway wife.
Once I got safely inside my car, I snuggly fit into the driver's sit, I haven't been driving in a while now, so I'd have to be extra careful tonight.

Around 30 hour later I made it to the Wentz house, I could see that they still have lights on, I resisted a bit when it was time to ding the doorbell but I finally did after a while.
"Sweety! How are you? Come in! You look wonderful! Pete told me you made a beautiful pregnant woman and he was right! You look stunning." She said as she tried to hug me, making me smile at her hospitality and compliments.
"Thank you so much Mrs. Wentz! I don't know how to thank you enough for receiving me on a last minute; I mean...I feel like ruining your night..." I really felt bad for barging in but I had no choice.
"Oh darling no problem, I'm gonna make us some tea, but first I'll show you where you are staying, I hope you don't mind staying at Pete's room, right? He has a twin bed so I guess you can take that bed, I just put clean sheets in for you." She smiled as we make our way to his room.

A little later I came downstairs after putting my stuff away and she was in the kitchen boiling up some water for our tea. She smiled as I entered the room, I sat in a stool and watched her, I so wanted to tell her about the baby. I can only imagine the amazing grandma she'd be.
Sign up to rate and review this story