Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Just a come back

by lclutebark 5 reviews

Time to get the truth out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 3960 words

0Unrated
Seems like forever, but i'm back! My internet connection was down for almost a month, but now i'm back to finish this.. haha
I've been writing while I was 'gone' and i'll try to get the chapter out faster! haha, i missed you guys! I hope you guys enjoy!





Mrs. Wentz and I spent at least two hours talking about maternity and babies; she was such an awesome woman and gave great advices.
"So how's your husband? Is he excited for the baby to be born?" she asked me pouring a bit more water in my cup. I shrugged.
"Yeah, he is...Pete seems to be more excited than my husband tho..." I bit my lips as this very bizarre comment came out.
"Yeah, when he is home he is always talking about it and all; actually he spends a lot of time with you when he is here, right? Sometimes I have to remind him that you guys are married and definitely don't need a third party in your house." She commented.

"No, we really don't mind. Pete is a great friend, Mrs. Wentz. I used to be so lonely and introverted but he brings me out of my shell I guess. Jason likes him as well, he never had a problem with Pete." i sipped on my tea.
"Oh so...Pete is more like your friend? I thought he was friends with your husband..." she raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I'm not going to lie to you...haha, but like I said don't worry because my husband knows this is just friendship." I smiled and she did the same.
"You know since you are not lying to me, I won't lie to you either, but I know my son and if I'm right he has been quite smitten with you, Bella. Maybe it's something innocent but don't let him get hurt, dear let him know how it is."
I felt my stomach in knots, I wondered if Pete ever told her anything that made her suspicious.

"I trust him, Mrs. Wentz. Your son is a wonderful person, if things were different or maybe if we had met in another time things would be different..." I was saying.

"...how's your marriage, Bella. I'm not one to pry but I've heard Pete talking with Patrick about it and well I guess you guys are going through some rough time..." I swallowed hard, what was I supposed to say?

"It's true. I mean, we are a phase when I'm always wondering if I got married in the right time or if maybe it was too early...it's just some stuff that makes me wonder, you know...especially after my father passed away when I wanted to just leave and go live with my mom again, I was just about to just quit you know, but then I found out I was pregnant and everything changed. Not with Jason tho, actually I don't believe this is going to work for longer. I'm unhappy and he has many other priorities in his life, I can only imagine what's our position in his priority list..." this thing started to make me sad and my eyes we slightly misty.

"I guess I can understand, but maybe if you are not willing to work this anymore is because you don't feel as strongly as you did before. But maybe wait until the baby is born, sweetie see how things go and then take your decision because once is done, can't be taken back." She reached for my hand in the table and squeezed it as I felt one tear slipping in the corner of my eye.

"Okay, thanks for talking to me. I really appreciate it. Lately I've been lacking of female company, besides my doctor and Louise that's our cook at the bakery! By the way we can have breakfast there tomorrow." I smiled at her wiping my tears with my thumb.



After we agreed on having breakfast together the day to come, I decided that I was tired enough so I made my way upstairs into Pete's room, it was kinda messy but I could still make my way around it without getting lost.
I picked up my luggage choosing some sleeping outfit that could look presentable if Mrs. Wentz came in to the room.
I decided to wear a hoodie and some sweat pants; after I changed I come back to the bed and noticed my cell phone had a new message.

"Message me back if you are still awake: PETE"
I looked at the mirror and it was already past midnight.
So I messaged him back and waited for his call that came just shortly after I sent the message.


"Florah, it's me baby. I'm so glad we can talk now..." he said, he was in a quiet place and I wondered if he had skipped the 'after party' to go to the hotel to call me.

"hey babes, I'm glad I can hear your voice now, I really missed it." I giggled.
"Aw, me too. But let's skip this baby, I really need to know what went down earlier. I was freaking out here, so it better be damn good"
I sighed and tried to choose my words carefully so he wouldn't freak out as much as I did; actually I think Pete would want to beat the hell out of Jason if I told him any different.

"I was going downstairs to eat something earlier, when I heard Jason and Mark talking, they were arguing to be honest. Mark said something about Jason being obsessed with the baby and that he called my doctor and found out it's a boy and not a girl and that he will fight me to get the baby, because that's what he wanted all along...Pete he said he had planned this...he said that he was trying to encourage me to get with any man who was willing because he'd be sure that the guy wouldn't want anything with the baby if I got knocked up..."I started crying, Pete was silent on the other line.

"Florah. I'm so sorry you had to find it out this way, this guy is a psycho.
That day at your house, while you got ready he came to me and told me that it was still time to run, that I could just pretend that nothing ever happened because the kid would have a father figure and all that bullshit that he is notorious for. I'm not going to lie to you I considered his offer for that time that I was away but my love for you won and I'm not going to let him do this to you, if he wants to fight we will. I'm sure you can found as many evidences as you please that he has a double life, I mean, you can prove that he has a stable life with a male partner and I don't know if he wants to play dirty then I don't see why we shouldn't do the same"
he said.

"Pete I don't want to fight over my own baby, if he wants to just say I'm unfaithful and just trash my name he can do it, I don't care. I suspected he had said something to you, but I'd never guess he'd go this far. Pete I need to know if you are willing to fight this with me...I can't..." I started crying and he interrupted me.

"...I'm with you baby...I've decided and this is what I want! I'll want this baby, but I don't agree with you in letting Jason make you look like the bad guy in this story...you have done everything you could to help him and what's the point on letting him destroy it all? We have to be clever and we have to break him." I guess Pete was right, I had sacrificed so much for this, and now that fucker was willing to fuck me up? No way.

" Okay, I get your point. I agree with you...I've sacrificed two years of my life dedicating on this stupid lie and now I won't let him just turn the tables on me... It's not fair..." I could feel the baby slightly moving as I talked to Pete, now it was a little more agitated.
"Pete, the baby is restless since you started speaking actually do you really think it's going to be a boy, baby? I don't really believe it..." I said thinking back on the conversation that had ruined my night.
"baby, t doesn't matter! Whether it's a boy or a girl, I'm sure it's going to be loved, you know...since I started to realize what this whole thing means to me I've been so mushy, seriously I get even more excited everyday, I wish I could share this with my mom, because I'm sure she'd be thrilled the only problem is that we'd have to tell her everything right from the start, and I still think she wouldn't approve." Yeah I'm sure she'd be pissed at me as well.

"Pete, your mom is being so great letting me stay here, actually she had a lot of questions for me while we drank some tea, maybe she is a little suspicious of you hanging out with me all the time, ya know. But I told her that my marriage is not exactly steady...she did seem to buy it." I said lying down on the bed.

/ "Just be aware that she is pretty suspicious of you already okay? I mean I used to talk about you a lot, and I always told her when we'd hung out and stuff, she always suspected I have a crush on you so...be careful dear, well no I'm pretty tired so I gotta go and at least try to get some rest, you do the same okay? Tomorrow is a new day and it's going to be fine, babes!" /he said.
I wished I could believe that with all my heart, but it was a hard task for me.






The next day I had woke up feeling a little bit more hopeful, the day looked good and Mrs. Wentz and I decided to go have breakfast in the bakery like we had agreed.
Louise had suspected that Mrs. Wentz had something to do with Pete, by the way she looked at her, I guess she really didn't like anything related to him.

Both of us had a good time talking a bit as we ate our breakfast, she stayed a bit after breakfast and then around 10am she left, because she had some errands to run, from there the day was pretty much uneventful, until about 10 minutes after closing I got a call from Jason wanting to know where I had spent the night and why I didn't tell him that I wasn't going to sleep at home.
It had been hard to dismiss him, but I tried to shrug it off saying that I had just forgot to tell him, he had been a little suspicious but he did buy it so I guess I was getting as good as him in this game.

I started to suspect if maybe Jason has been lying all this time, since the beginning, because I've never seen any test saying he is hiv positive, not even him doing periodical exams and stuff that I assume a person with the virus should do. Was Jason this cynical to the point of lying to me about it? I mean...he must have tried by playing all his cards until he knew I would cooperate. Seriously, this gets to me, maybe I should do just like him and as his 'wife' I should maybe look for his doctor and see if I can get any information from him, yeah, I was in a mission and as soon as I got home I would find his number and get over my doubts.

That's what I did, upon arriving home, I found a little phone book with several business cards and there it was Jason's personal physician.
After the call I was pretty sure that I live with a complete stranger, the thing was the doctor had been very nice, very welcoming, had said he knew about the baby and had said that 'his father was in complete health and that he hoped the baby would inherit that from him' I even dared asked If there was anything that I should get the baby tested for in the first months and he said to just get the normal procedure done. I guess there was nothing left to wonder, uh? Now I had to start doing something, I was pretty sure the baby was born Jason would start to put his stupid 'plan' into gear and I had to come up with something before there was nothing I could do.

I spent my afternoon pretty much just looking for stuff that I could use as a evidence that Jason and I didn't live in marital arrangements, took pictures of our rooms and closets, pictures from the bedside table of Mark and him, I felt kinda bad about it but I had to be prepared as well.

I had just finished my shower when Jason arrived home, along with three guys holding a 'baby crib' as it was written in the box they were bringing upstairs.
"Jason? You bought a baby crib?" I asked shocked.
"I guess you could say that, our baby needs the best place to take his naps..." he said coming towards me and pulling me into his arms, I stood rigid in his arms, now Jason gave me chills by just being near me, imagine touching me.
I put my hands in his chest pushing him back.
"Uh, you never told me about it...why didn't you tell me? I would have liked to help choosing it..." I said a little pissed off, it was stupid but I didn't want him buying stuff for my baby.
"I'm sorry darling...you are right, I should have asked for your input." Darling? What was up with endearing names?
"Don't call me that Jason...gosh...just do whatever you have to do...I don't even want to see it..." I said retreating to my room as the guys exited the guest room right besides mine.

About 20 minutes later, there was a knock in my door, probably Jason wanting to apologize or some shit like that. I was reading my book 'of love'; I sighed and got up to open the door, of course that I hide it under my pillow.
There he was now dressed more comfortably but didn't look too pleased, well that's too bad.
"What's wrong with you?" he said just barging into my room.
"I never said you could come in..." I said leaving the door open.
"What's up with the attitude, Florah Bella? First you disappear at night not even telling me where you are going, then I arrive home with this amazing present for our baby and you act like it doesn't matter!" he said, sitting in the edge of my bed, his tone was what a would call 'macho'.

"First off, I don't remember anything about having to get permission to go out...second; I don't want you buying stuff for my baby...get that? I'm being crude? Why don't you try me and ask me what has brought this up? I' m sure your answer will help me a lot..." I said placing my hands in my belly, I was feeling tired but wouldn't sit down, I wanted to stay very close to the door, I was not taking any chances with Jason now...

"Now you got me curious darling, what is this that has you all riled up? Is that
mediocre excuse of a boyfriend treating you bad?..." how dare he.
"How dare you...Jason...you scares me now...I don't even know you anymore...you want to get down and dirty? Let's start out with one fact, shall we? How many times a year you get tested for the progress of the virus?"
He looked at me and shrugged his eyes not meeting mine.

"It depends...I mean...i...I've been taking my medicine alright...besides my doctor says that me not being sick lately means that I'm okay, I guess..." he said once again shrugging.
"Oh really? Well your doctor told me that you are as healthy as they come, didn't even recommend any test done on... 'our' baby...what you have to say about that?" his eyes had almost jumped off the sockets.
"What the hell were you thinking?...calling my physician asking for my personal information?" he was pissed.

"Well, after I unintentionally overhead a very odd conversation between you and Mark I've been very suspicious of anything that has to do with you... as a matter of fact, now that we are talking about it, I want an explanation about this little master plan you have to take the baby from me if I ask for a divorce..." he was on his feet in a second, his hands on his hair, he started pacing the room and I decided to go on before he could start explaining.

"I can even replay what you said...about wanting me to hook up with any one that was willing, oh but what you really wanted was that someone would just knock me up and leave. Too bad Pete wasn't up for that..." he decided to talk then, I was all ears.

"You were spying on my conversation with Mark...how could you? I mean...yeah...so what...I kinda lied about being hiv positive, but at the time I was desperate...I was waiting for the result of the exams and I was freaking out, I thought I'd be dying by the next year...so many things went through my head...then I decided to ask for your help...I needed a cover up story...I needed something, or else if I died my dad would find out I'm ...I'm not the man he wanted me to be...you saw my mom's reaction, just imagine my dad's he'd freak out...now I wanted to give my mom a grandkid to make sure she'd keep quiet but then things got out of hand...and you got seriously involved with Pete...I never thought a rock star would fall for someone like you...a girl without ambitions, a plain Jane...someone I had rejected...but it happened and It wasn't long before you guys were fucking like rabbits all over the place...I was sure soon everything would play out on itself..." I just stared at him; the need to kill him with my bare hands was overwhelming.

"I'm not going to give you a divorce, Florah. I know that you will want to have Pete's name on the kid but I'm not allowing it. I haven't just invested two years of my life on this charade for you to just destroy everything by getting pregnant with someone else's baby and deciding that you want to start a 'new family'. That's not how it's going to be.
And I hope you will play this according to my wishes or else I get the kid's guard in court or wherever the hell you want." He got closer to me and I stood up for myself.

"If I were you I wouldn't threat me. I guess I have plenty of evidences that we are not even a real couple and you seem to forget that, but I can refresh your memory, buddy... I have your own mom as a witness. Or you forgot that?" I said looking him square in the face.


"You think my mom would go against me? I don't think so...seriously...it'd be easier if this Pete guy would have taken my advice but suddenly he decided that he wants to play big daddy." He snorted and looked at me with something I had never seen in his eyes; actually I couldn't even name that sentiment.

"Why marry me? Why go through all this and make me live like this?"
I asked, this time I needed an honest answer.

"Why? I don't know...I could have picked any stupid bimbo in college, but I knew that you'd say yes, it's just how you are...I mean...even hating me at the time you made friends with the guy that took me from you...when you didn't even talked to me anymore, but still...and besides I knew my parents loved you, my father always liked you, sometimes I even suspected he liked you more than he liked me, because you never left your family to go to college, because you never wanted to get out of that town...he loved that about you...I guess that's why I took you out of the town, to make it look like you were the one wanting a fresh start, so it would go against everything he ever thought about you..." I did what I had wanted to do for a while.
I slapped him.

He held his right cheek, his eyes wide as he stared at me.
" I'm moving out of this house Jason, and if you try anything funny I'm calling your father and I'm going to give him every evidence I have and I'll show him that you are NOT the man he wanted you to be, and no...I'm definitely not talking about your homosexuality, I'm talking about character, or the lack there of." I said that as he fumed his eyes squinted.

I made a move towards the other side of the room, I was going to get my stuff , I was going back to the Wentz, I didn't even care if I didn't even tell Pete this time, but I couldn't stay here anymore.
I was shocked when Jason grabbed my arm pulling me roughly back to face him.
"Let me go now!" I screeched, how dare him! Grab me like that, a pregnant woman no less.

"You better think twice before doing anything, Florah, what would happen if you just 'tripped' in the steps while going downstairs for a little snack in the afternoon? I guess it'd be very believable, don't you agree?"
In that moment I feared for my life as well as the baby's life, this was not happening it's all I could think. How could this guy I knew almost all my life become this monster?

"Get out of here, Jason. Right now." I shouted pulling my arm from his grasp, his tight grip left a purple ring around my arm.
He left the room with just one more glance at me, even if I was still in a daze with everything that happened I gathered some of my stuff, the pictures, my diary and a bunch of clothes, the maternity clothes were already in the trunk of my car.
I got everything in a luggage in a very tight fit, it was so heavy but I got around to pull it down stairs with a little bit of strength.
As I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Jason sitting in the living room, in the dark.
He raised his head as he noticed me; he got up pulling his hands inside his pants pocket.
"Florah, I'm sorry for what I said, I wish you could reconsider our situation, please." I just looked at him, trying to contain all that I wanted to say to him, but again I decided that some things are better left unsaid.
Sign up to rate and review this story