Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Have a little faith in me

by lclutebark 4 reviews

The baby is born and a decision is about to be made.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 2102 words

0Unrated
I hope you guys enjoy teh direction the story is going. Feel free to let me know what you think, lol



I left the house in a hurry, I couldn't even look back but I knew he was watching my every step, as I drove off I sent a prayer, grateful that me and the baby were okay and were safe now.
My hands were a little shaky and I was trying my best to hold on, my vision started to blurry but I held on concentrating all that I could.
I let out a sigh as i reached the front law of the Wentz, the lights were still on and I was grateful, I parked the car and finally noticed the strong pain down in my belly. I winced as it hit me strongly. I tried to catch my breath to finally get out of my car, I opened the door and slowly got out after unfastening my seat belt, in small and slow steps I made it to the front door, hesitating a bit before dinging the doorbell, I gathered my courage when I was hit by another sharp pain, what I suspected was the first contractions pains.
A little while later Pete's father showed up at the door, he smiled at me greeting me then told me to get in, I was feeling so awkward, I gave one step forward when I felt it, my water had just broken up, I gasped and the older Peter reached for my shoulder as I almost fainted, he called for Mrs. Wentz as I tried to remain on my feet.
"What's going on?" Mrs Wentz looked at me wide eyed as she reached for my head to pull it up a bit; I looked at her and smiled faintly.

"I think it's time..." I whispered and she nodded, I blanked out as another pain hit me, I could hear voices around me but everything was just a mess of sounds, I could feel my body being lifted and that's when I blacked out totally.


I woke up in a baby blue room, I tried to sit up but I was being held back by something, I looked around and noticed that I was in a hospital bed, there was a chair by the right side and the door was slightly open, I put my hands in my stomach and I could feel that the baby was still there, it was a good sign, I hadn't missed my own baby's birth, looking on my left side I saw Mrs. Wentz, looking down at something in her lap.

"Mrs. Wentz?" I said hoarsely, making her look up startled.
"Hey Florah, how are you feeling?" she got up and came around the bed; I could tell there was something very wrong, or maybe just different about her look...
"I'm okay now... I guess, I don't feel so much pain..." she nodded.
"You've been medicated, they wanted you to wake up, and they say that in at least 2 hours you are going to be okay for the delivery." She smiled caressing my face.
"Have you called Pete?" I asked, forgetting for a moment that it wouldn't sound right.
"You mean...if I have called the baby daddy?" she raised an eyebrow, I just corrected her.
"Yeah, that's what I meant...to call Jason..." I looked at her smiling lightly.
"No...I know what you meant Florah...I know the truth." I felt a quivering in my stomach, like I was about to get sick, I panicked.

"Don't worry...I'm sorry for having snooped on your stuff, but I just couldn't seem to find your cell phone, instead I found your diary...then a picture of you and Pete kissing fell from it...I had to know so I called Pete when I got here, about two hours ago...he denied at first but my son knows I'm very considerate and ended up telling me the truth." She smiled a bit, just a tiny smile.

"I'm so sorry...I wish I was in conditions to tell you everything...to let you know that I love your son and that well...the guy that is my husband knew about everything, actually he was the one that introduced me to Pete in a way...I can't even think straight right now...I'm sorry..." I said feeling tears running down my face; I couldn't even wipe them up on my own.

"It's okay...Pete tried to tell me at least half of it, you know how he loves to talk, but he said that when he gets here that he is going to clear everything up...his father is in the airport picking him up...he said he couldn't miss this..." she smiled wiping away my tears from my face, then held my left hand and squeezed it.

The feeling was one I'll never forget, the pain started out again, in indication that the medication was wearing off, so I could feel the pain doubling as I gripped on the pillow under my head, I was alone at the moment, Mrs. Wentz had been gone to call Mr. Wentz and see if Pete's flight had arrived and I was just concentrating on my pain when the door bust open a very rough looking Pete entered the room in a hurry coming towards the bed.
"baby...I'm so glad I got here in time...gosh...I'm sorry for not being here earlier...but I'm here now to help you all the way." He kissed the tip of my nose as I started to feel the pain creeping up, from the doorway the Wentz spied on us, Mr. Wentz seemed to disapprove, but Mrs. Wentz was there trying to calm him down.
"Pete...your father seems to be pissed...." I whispered.
"Who cares? When he sees this baby he is going to just forget about everything..." he kissed my cheek turning to look at his arguing parents in the doorway.
"Seems like the moment has arrived..." the nurse approached my bed and looked down my gown, I couldn't even blush, after the exams everything just seems so normal now.

"You mean...I'm ready?" I asked, my eyes surely almost popping out the sockets.
"yes, I'm gonna get the room ready for you and the doctor...just breathe in and out, help your wife please, sir. It's so good to see a young father participating." She said before heading out of the room. I looked at Pete, his expression was unreadable, and he then looked at me and leaned down kissing my lips lightly.
"Let's do this..." he said, I looked up and watched Pete's parents observing us, now Mr. Wentz had a light smile on his face.
Maybe we still had hope, after all.



My whole body ached; it has been two days now that our son was born, he was a very big baby to say at least, Pablo Theodore was also the cutest baby in the maternity according to the nurses that were tending to us, of course that his grand parents were also in love with him.
The baby was already a camera whore as well, Pete made sure of that, obviously. Snapping pictures right and left, not even letting the poor thing take baths in privacy.

The first hours Pete had been in a state of shock, he had decided that he'd watch the delivery and now he believes that it's the most gruesome wonder ever, he threw up several times after the baby was out, of course he handed the camera to a nurse to take pictures of him puking, now that's something I find really gross.

The baby comes to the room from time to time to be feed and I ordered to not give him anything to eat while he is away from me. I'm just paranoid like that I guess.
Everything was just wonderful, except for the fact that Jason had called Pete, threatening to tell the press about the baby, and that had put us in a difficult situation.
"Florah don't worry. I don't care. If he wants to play this game, we will just see who is going to be more hurt if the truth comes out; he was the one lying at his work and for his family, so...I have nothing to lose." Pete had said on the third day, a day before I was released from the hospital.

We had to go to Pete's home, since 'dear husband' changed all the locks from our house, what was a surprise for me. Seeing that he was taking things so seriously not knowing he was the one that was going to get the bitter end of everything.
"Pete...he is insane, you should have heard the stuff he told me...omg, I thought he was going to beat me up!" I told him as I got dressed, Pete lay on the bed cradling the sleeping baby I had just feed into a peaceful sleep.
"I can just imagine, baby, right now I'm just waiting for a call from Bob, seriously I told him to keep an eye on this for me and alert me if something happens. But I'm just concerned with how this will affect you...we haven't even named our babe because of the damn name...I don't want the baby to be a Lynhart, seriously. Even my father was calling it baby Wentz last night when he was holding him." He smiled and looked adoringly at the baby that lay trustingly against his chest.
"Your mom showed me pictures; he does look like you...a lot. Especially the eyebrows." I laughed, Pete looked up.
"Are you making fun of us?" he smirked as he squinted his eye at me.
"No...it's a sexy eyebrow you got there, but you will have to introduce 'waxing' for the baby one day..." I sat down by his side still laughing, he nodded.
"yeah I know, but you know what...his mouth is like yours, it's cute and also his chin is like yours..." he was trying to find where the baby resembled me, what was very difficult seeing the baby really looked like a mini-Pete. Also the baby had his head full of straight soft caramel colored hair contrasting with his very fair skin.
We laid there in the bed for a while just talking about everything, just simple nothings when there was a knock in the door, Pete tried to shout without being to loud that it was okay to come in, so his mother made her way in closing the door behind her.
"Hey, are you guys hungry? It's already seven o'clock you haven't eaten anything since lunch time..." she came close to the door, she only had eyes for Pablo tho.
"Actually yeah, I'm kind hungry...aren't you, baby?" Pete asked me, sitting up in the bed cautiously placing the baby in the bed gently.
"Just a little...I guess I could eat." I said shyly. Actually I had been starving but being at his parent's house was very embarrassing for me, I didn't feel bad, but it was very awkward. Pete had sat with them and explained things over, now they seemed to be of course at our side but still I felt like a burden.

"You've been thinking too much, little lady. Let's go and after dinner you are going to tell me what's going through this pretty head of yours." He said lacing his arms around my waist as he pulled me along with him leaving Mrs. Wentz watching over the baby for us.

During dinner we had talked about other stuff, how he had to go back on tour and how the guys were dying to meet little Theodore. I was starting to freak out imagining being without Pete here, now it was time for me to make a huge decision, I needed a place where I could raise my kid and not feel awkward with every move I made, but maybe I needed to mature this idea before letting Pete know about it.


So after dinner I went back upstairs while he stood in the living room because he needed to call someone and didn't want to call the baby.
Making good use of my lonely time, I decided to think a little more about the idea of maybe start over on somewhere where I could raise my baby without the complications of putting Pete's image in jeopardy and the fight with Jason over...something that he had no rights over : my son.
Sign up to rate and review this story