Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Earth To Bella II

by lclutebark 3 reviews

So...destiny gives her a new chance...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 2683 words

3Exciting
So here it is..another chapter... now i have to go get creative and write more...


5 months later.

I played with my son in our backyard; now Theodore was even bigger, the little sound he made as he tried to laugh was something that I lived for these days. I had left everything behind. Pete, Jason, the bakery and my family.
Everything was too much for me, I started to wonder how my grandma would react knowing that I had a baby that was not Jason's and to make things better trying to explain to her why exactly the baby wasn't his...it was too complicated and for Pete it was even harder to deal with the fact that he'd be gone, leaving me with his parents...a situation that I couldn't handle on my own. I don't need to explain why I wanted to leave Jason behind, but I filled for divorce two months ago and I'm waiting for an answer.

I've been living off the money my father had left for me in his will, along with a house that I had to put for rent, it's enough for me to pay the bills and not put a dent in my inherited money. In case you are wondering I'm living in a little town in Chicago it was actually in between Chicago and my hometown, but sometimes it seems so far from everything that it hurts me, I actually plan on getting back on teaching and everything but Pablo needs to be a little older so I can put him in a day care with a lighter heart, probably after he turns a year old or something.

In these 5 months I had laid low, I just called my mom at least twice, to let her know that I was okay and that there was no need to worry that I was going to show up when I felt good enough to do so. Actually she hadn't been home at the time, so I left a lengthy message on her machine.
I also received e-mails from Pete all the time, but I never had the guts to answer them. At first he had been angry, had cursed me out and everything, but nowadays he just e-mails me like a little journal of how his day went without me and Theodore. It was a pretty sad and depressing thing to read; if it wasn't for Theodore I'd be in a very bad shape right now.

The sun was setting so I decided to gather our stuff and head inside so I could start dinner for us, funny thing was that since he was the only one around, I was always talking to Theodore about stuff, and it was so adorable when he just sat there and stared at me, I watched as he tried to mimic the emotions that crossed through my face, he'd frown when I was sad, he'd smile when I was happy. I didn't need anything or anyone else in my life right now, just as I said that out loud, I looked at him and he was pouting. I guess wasn't convincing anyone, to be truthful not even myself.


Around the 7th month after I had run away... no, that sounds so childish, actually I hadn't run. I just uh...decided to start again on my own without telling anyone about it. Now that sounded very mature!

I was coming back home after some grocery shopping, Theodore playing in his car sit in the back as I softly sang to the songs on the radio. I was so distracted I didn't notice that there was a car parked close to my front lawn because it was so ordinary for my neighbor to have her visits parking in front of my house that I didn't even mind anymore.

I parked my car, in my own parking space and got out opening the back door I unsnapped Theodore from his car seat picking him up in my arms, I closed the door making my way towards the trunk, I picked up two bags and went towards the house leaving the trunk open to get the rest after placing the ones in my hand on the counter.
I opened the front door and Theodore let out one of his cute giggles, I was so glad that the baby could be happy for both of us, but sometimes I felt like it wasn't enough.
I was startled when I heard the sound of the trunk of my car being shut outside , I made my way towards the front door, as I reached the doorway I came face to face with Pete, he just stood there, his eyes burning into mine as he held the remaining grocery bags on his arms.
I swear I almost dropped the baby, but I didn't thanks for my self restrain.


"What are you doing here, Pete?" I swallowed hard the lump that formed on my throat almost immediately.


He just stood there, staring at me in wonder; everything was so quiet until Theodore decided to break the silence with a powerful wail.

"I see he's got some lungs there..." it was the first thing Pete said, as he closed the door him a little after I decided to sit down and give Theodore what he wanted, comfort...that meant he wanted to be breastfed, yeah, I just haven't gotten around to make him stop yet. His doctor says that it's not a problem as long as he keeps having his normal meals. So anyways Pete headed for the kitchen after he dropped his comment and was just returning, his hands buried in his pockets as he stood there again just staring at us.

"I guess that shouldn't be a surprise..." I said smirking. He just nodded silently.
"I missed you guys..." he said randomly after more silence. It wasn't exactly randomly because I knew it was coming, eventually.
"I'm not going to say that I'm sorry, Pete. Because I believed it was the best for everyone, seriously. All I can say is that I've been miserable all these months, I'm not proud of what I did, but I couldn't live that way anymore." I bowed my head.

"I was really depressed for months, Florah. I was all ready to be a daddy and just when I had finally come into terms with the fact that it was happening...it was just gone, and to make things worse the woman that I was in love with also took off, I was left with no one that could understand." He said as he approached the sofa and sat down by my side, watching as Theodore started to drift into sleep.

"I can't believe he still gets breastfed." He commented, I really couldn't say anything to him that could make up for the things he had just said.

"I've tried to make him stop but he was having none of it."
I explained, looking up at him, I was startled when I noticed he was also looking at me, so I just averted my gaze.

"Are afraid of me, Bella? Do you think I came here to get him? Relax. I just wanted to see you guys." He said putting his hand on Theodore's head.
"It's not that, it's just that maybe I'm afraid that Jason is going to find me as well... by the way...how in the hell you found out where I was?"

"Well, I just used some connections...but don't worry, Jason won't come bother you...we've got to an agreement about 3 months ago. I've know that you are here for a while...I just needed to settle something before coming to claim something that is mine."
"Pete, I don't even know what to say...I ..."
"Would you let me finish? I came here to get you guys; I want both of you with me, Florah. I talked to Jason, we are in an agreement. We are going to settle, he said that he is going to try to get an annulment or something if you are willing he told me that he is tired of being the reason why you are unhappy right now, so as long as things are kept on the low he is willing to help." He sat on the arm of the couch as I listened to him, my eyes moist and full of hope.

"Pete! Are you serious? Can we get an annulment? I'm willing, I'll do anything Pete!" I felt a tear falling down my face as I looked at him expectantly.
"I'm more than serious; this means a lot to me, Bella. I missed you guys so much; having you back in my life is everything that I want right now."

"I don't even know what to say, Pete..." I said a little uncomfortable.
"Just say you still want to be with me too, that's all I want to hear..." he said as he moved to sit next to me, I looked at him, hoping that I could show him how much I wanted that just with my eyes.
"Pete...I want to be with you. I ...I want to be your woman." I said shyly as Theodore let go of my breast to see what the commotion was about, he looked at Pete, studying him, like he was questioning who he was.
"Baby...this is your papa, Daddy Pete." I said in a baby voice, Theodore looked at me then back at Pete, slowly he raised his arms so Pete could get him.
"Awww" I said as Pete took him from me, hugging Theodore to his chest in a loving gesture.
"I think inside he knows who I am..." Pete said as he pulled Theodore back to sit on his lap, he kept looking at Pete, like he was mesmerized.
"I'll let you two together so I can start dinner..." I got up; Pete just nodded as he played with Theodore.


Half an hour later we sat at the table, Theodore at the head, Pete sat to his right as I sat to his left.
We were eating quietly, making small talk, I asked Pete about the guys and his parents as Theodore mumbled as he ate. I didn't want to ask too much about his parents because I feared that I might hear something I didn't like.
By the end of the dinner, Theodore had his face plastered in food as he giggled as Pete tried to clean him up.
"Oh no buddy, come on, look at me. Your face is gross, the ladies are not going to like you this way...see that lady over there? Yes, you mom. If I smile at her she is going to blush...because I'm clean and charming, but if you do she is just going to giggle or try to clean your face..." I laughed at his attempt.
"So...I either giggle or blush, right?" I asked as I got up from the table taking some dishes to the kitchen.
"Yeah, well...you are a woman...and you are shy most of the time..." I looked at him and he had a naughty grin on his face, I could feel my cheeks heating.
"See, you just blushed and I didn't even smile or anything..." I could hear his laugh from the kitchen; I put the dishes down and tried to concentrate on cleaning things up a bit.


It was already getting dark as Pete and I sat in the sofa, Theodore was asleep between us, his upper body lay over me as his father had his little legs on his lap.
"He is a beautiful boy, Bella." Pete said distracted as he looked at his son.
"He is, isn't it? I always think I'm an overbearing mom, but he is so beautiful and smart. Sometimes I just can't help but smile at the way he smiles just like you. It brought me sadness sometimes, when I wanted to be with you and couldn't, but it also was a reminder of what I felt for you." I said, also looking at the sleeping baby.
"What you felt for me? Don't you feel anything anymore?" he asked now looking at me, I could tell. But I wasn't about to face him.
"I still feel for you, Pete. I love you." I said, after a moment of silence I felt his hand touching mine.
"Can I stay with you guys for a while? Would you mind me being a little with my son before we get out of here and start fighting the 'world'?" he said bringing his hand to my face, touching it with tenderness, lifting my gaze to his.
"Yes, you can. I'd love to have you around; I bet Pablo will love it too." I said smiling a bit, my heart almost beating out of my chest.
I looked at him again and he was also smiling.
"I haven't see you like this in so long, this little girl's sparkle in your eyes...this smile that made me fall for you."
Right then before I could say something Pablo stirred and I took him before he could wake up again, I looked up to Pete, he shrugged.
"Let me help to put the big guy in bed?" he asked hopeful.
"Sure, you can help me change him in to his bedtime shorts."

15 minutes later we were leaving the nursery, a little unsure of what could possibly happen, my stomach was in knots, Pete was the first to speak up.
"I have to go get my stuff that's in the car. Wanna help me to get everything in?" he asked placing his arm around my shoulders, I looked up at him and nodded as he made our way downstairs in silence.

We entered the house some minutes later both amused with the inconvenient neighbor that had asked if Pete was the father of my kid.
"Wow, not much must be happening around here for her to be in need of a new gossip." He said placing his backpack in the couch, hiding his hands inside his hoddie pockets.
"Yeah, tell me about it...once when Theodore was staring to teeth she came over to ask if the baby had been fed. I swear I almost slapped her silly."
I laughed coming behind him holding a paper bag with his shoes.
After the humor had died down we just stood there, not awkwardly, just not knowing what to say.
Wordlessly he came over to me, putting his arms around my waist bringing me close to him.
My heart was beating wildly, my eyes closed instantly at the feel of his hands on my back, my arms made the same route feeling the smoothness of his back.
"Man, I missed this more than I thought." He said, his voice muffled by my hair.
"I would always daydream with you, the way you'd kiss me and swept me off my feet." I said close to his ear.
"I'm going to sleep here in the couch tonight, but we will see how things go until the day I have to leave, okay?" he delicately kissed my cheek dragging his lip to the other just barely touching my lips in the process.
He let go of me, what made me open my eyes startled, he had a silly smile on his face; the fucker knew what he had done.
"Where can I change my clothes, baby?" he asked turning his back to me to gather the stuff he'd need.
I sent a prayer that I'd be able to control my self...at least for a couple of days...


Earth to Bella
This is a quiet Emergency
Earth to Bella
Theres so much more to get than wronged (Oh Yeah)

Earth to Bella
You're treading water successfully
But are you Really?
Dont you want to see the Deep?

Its not so hard
Just forgive yourself
And Feel the water open.




Hope you guys enjoy....XD
I'll probably update soon...

credits:Lyrics Earth to Bella II- Incubus.
Sign up to rate and review this story