Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Alleyway

by KitKathy4Real 2 reviews

dgsdfhxbcvnn

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-22 - 445 words

0Unrated
Doc danced with Elise attracting lots of attention but she kept her eyes on Patrick singing into the microphone.
"Got postcards from my formal self saying:
How've you been.
We might have said goobyes just a little soon.
Robbing lips, kissing banks under this moon." Patrick glanced at Doc. She was spinning in a circle, her dress fluttering around her in a white cloud. He smiled and sang the next bars with surprising passion.
"We're so miserable and stunning
Love songs for the geniunely cunning
We're so miserable and stunning
Love songs for the geniunely cunning
We're so miserable and stunning."
Doc watched him hold the last note.
'He's so amazing!'she thought as Pete came in screaming.'Why is he so amazing?!'
She blew him a kiss and he flushed but smiled back.
"You totally love him." Elise whispered in Doc's ear.
"What are you talking about?"
"I can see it. I remember from when Joe and I fell in love." Elise smiled and touched Doc's arm."Don't worry. He loves you back."
Doc glanced back at the stage. Patrick was singing his heart out into the microphone, dripping sweat. Her heart was pitter-pattering and the room was chilled suddenly. Elise noticed her goosebumps and smiled. She knew that Doc realized it was true.
"I love Patrick Stump."

After 2 more rounds of the sour cocktail, Lara was mare that a little loose. She was downright randy. Every more she made was to attract a little attention. A competition with herself from the night before. Eli was moving closer to her at the bar. After the third song he was touching her knee. After the fifth song, his hand made it's way toward her thigh. The eight, he was whispering in her ear, brushing her cheek with his lips. As the band ended he was guiding Lara toward a door.
"Where are we going?" Lara looked around the room. Doc was no where in sight.
"Just showing you the uh, back yard." Eli's grip on her waist was intimate but tight and strong.
Lara's mind blanked out for a minute and she suddenly remembered something from years ago. After she heard about 3 rapes in her neighborhood her mom made her stay inside for two weeks straight, leaving only for school. When she asked her mom why, her mom gipped her shoulders and sighed.
"Men are dirty. They make pigs look fresh and clean. There are few exceptions." Suddenly Lara's mind jumped to Andy. Lara looked around the "backyard". It was a dark slimey, alleyway.
"Wait-" She tried to turn away and go back but the door shut loudly. Eli pushed her against himself.
stupid McWhorter/.
Sign up to rate and review this story