Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Alleyway 2

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

gdsfgdf

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 489 words

2Ambiance
"Stop it." She pushed away, but he pulled her back roughly. He grabbed her choppy black hair and kissed her hard. Lara's eyes were brimming with tears as she tried weakly to escape. She felt helpless, sick and angry. She tried to kick him but her pinned her against the wall. He was breathing hard, breath heavy with the smell of spearmint and alcohol. His hand slid up her flwy blue dress.
"Stop." her voice cracked.
"It'll be over soon-" The door suddenly swung open and light streamed into the alleyway. Lara squinted and realized it was Andy and Peter.
"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Andy ran over, Pete behind him. Eli backed away from Lara, Pete catching her before she fell to the ground.
"Back off Hurely. This is none of your business." Eli moved toward Andy. Eli had a good half foot and 40 pounds on him but Andy stood tall.
"You don't want to screw around with me, Eli." Andy stared him down. Eli looked away and Andy moved toward Peter and Lara when ELi lunged at him. Lara screamed and turned away into Pete's chest. Andy must have had cat refelxes because when Lara turned back around, Eli was pinned face down against the opposite wall.
"You want to rethink that?" Andy said from behind him
Pete felt Lara's heartbeat on his ribs. He stroked her hair and hugged her tight. They sat quietly in the van. Andy was driving.
"Andy's a big boy. He's fine. Just pissed. Are you all right?"
It took them less than 10 minutes to pack up and get out of there after they got back inside. Andy was stewing. Pete was just happy it was over. The last thing he wanted was another trip to the ER. One of the "less appealing" nurses was constantly offering sponge baths.
"I don't know. It just sorta happened. I...didn't have control and I knew it." Lara sighed and traced the design on Pete's shirt. She was completely freaked out.
'What would have happened if they hadn't shown up? What would I do afterwards? Would I tell?'
"Don't change." Pete whispered into her silky hair. She looked up at him, confused. He looked away and stared quietly out the window. Lara poked him in the stomach.
"What? Spit it out, Wentz."
Pete smiled and looked back at her. Her eyes matched the dark sapphire blue dress she was wearing. Her eyeliner matched herglossy black hair(he would have to borrow that some time).
'Shit. Shit! What was I gonna say-oh right-'
"Don't change. Don't change because of what happened tonight."
"But why would I change?"
"I don't know. Just don't." There was a look in Pete's eyes that stopped Lara from asking anymore question. Instead she nuzzled into his shirt and tried to forget the evening. Pete could feel her warm face on his stomach.
'Feels nice.' he thought before drifting off.
Sign up to rate and review this story