Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Window Sill.

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

Why is the window wide open and covered in muck....? At 4 in the morning...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 558 words

0Unrated
Patrick jerked awake in his bed. Doc slept quietly next to him. They had been dancing together when Andy grabbed Patrick's arm and told him they were leaving.
"But-" Andy glared at him so he shut up. Doc looked at him confused.
"What's going on, Patrick?" Her hand was on his shoulder and she was extremely close.
Patirck had moved closer to whisper,"We have to leave. Are-are you coming back to our house or back to your own?" He was nervous about her answer, but she smiled reassuringly.
"I'm coming back with yoiu if that's an invitation." She kissed him gently on the cheek."Let's go Joe and Andy can be the equitment bitches."
They ened up in the van kissing and making out happily. While Andy drove and Pete and Lara sat quietly in the back. While Doc was kissing his neck, she whispered,"Have we no shame?"
Patrick chuckled but didn't stop. They separated, finally, when they got home, but the moment Patrick's bedroom door shut they were back at it. Horndogs. They decided, when the only other thing they could rip off was their skeevies, they would wait. For a while. Doc was no whore. Patrick was but who needed to know that.
Patrick looked over to Doc. He shivered from the cold air. Someone had opened the window and cold air was blowing in.
'What the duece?'
Patrick hopped out of bed and ran over to the window. He hated the window open because animals coul get in since his room was ground level.
'So what if I got the biggest bed. Andy's the nature freak. He'd love little chipmunks and squirrels crawling around his room.'
Patrick shut the window trying hard not to slam it. Something wet splated on his stomach. He jumped back and flopped on a mess of clothes.
"What's going on?" a light clicked on. Patrick squinted at Doc on her side squinting back. She climbed out of bed and kneelt next to Patrick.
"All right?" She smiled and kissed Patrick, gently.
"Yeah." Patrick started to sit up.
"Oh, I was going to say if not I could kiss it and make it feel better." She winked flirtously.
"Oh." Patrick flopped back down."My lips do hurt. Give me a kiss?"
Doc grinned and kissed him resting her and on his tummy. She pulled away quickly.
"Patrick, is there a reason your stomach is splattered with mud?" Doc giggled white examining her hnd and Patrick's stomach.
Patrick propped himself up an his elbows and looked at his stomach and then to the window. There was a smear of muck on the sill."OH. When I shut the window, I guess I got a little dirty. Why was there mud on the sill?"
Doc shrugged,"I opened it a crack around 2. Don't worry about it right now."
Patrick sat for a moment before standing u with Doc."You go back to bed. I'll go get, uh, cleaned up." He poked at the brown goop on his stomach. Doc as laughed and kissed him before crawling back into the still warm bed and turing out the light.
'It's still weird. Why was mud on the sill? I'll worry about it later.' Patrick thought as he washed. He smirked to himself.'Man. Doc looks really good in my T-Shirt.'
eeek!!!! i love.
Sign up to rate and review this story