Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Presence House

I'd be fallen in Catcher's creek

by closet_vampire 2 reviews

"Harm comes to late, I'm not coming back again."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 470 words

0Unrated
My brother had given me a small plate of the served breakfast, but I had taken to the outside to dine. He pleaded inwardly for my presence at the table but I merely held my cigarette's to his face as an answer. He gave one nod, as always and then went back to the group. I left to a small outside porch complete with large chair and small table. I set my plate down and took a seat roughly. A bird chirped to another at my right; I looked up to the small creature.

"Hey bird."

It took to flight and passed a few feet in front of me. I watched it go towards the rising sun disappearing into the pale yellow and colliding blue of the morning sky.

"Bye bird."

Turning to my cigarettes, I slowly pulled at one. Placing it between my lips I searched my deep pockets for a lighter. As my fingers loosely brushed against it Ray enter onto the porch, orange juice in hand.

"Mikey said you could do with some OJ."

"Thank you Toro," I stated warmly.

He nodded and watched as I lit up. The smoldering end grew from black to hot red as my body took a long drag. Blowing the smoke out my nose I glanced up to Toro. He stared towards the sunrise holding onto a pillar of the porch. His curly hair weighed lowly and his body seemed to sleep as his eyes darted; panning the scene. I took another drag sighing to release the smoke.

"Gerard?"

"Yeah."

Silence. I continued to smoke.

"Are you sure your okay?" Ray pushed looking ahead.

I placed my right foot to my left knee and flicked my cigarette. He still stood staring at the morning still moving as any other day.

"Yes."

He turned and looked at me hard. The same look Frank had given me. I rolled slightly to my side reaching over to grab the placed glass of orange juice. Ray turned back to the sky as my lips met the rim of the glass.

"Your not...doing...doing drugs again are you?" he asked slowly letting the words settle before locking eyes with me again.

I finished the juice. Wiping at my mouth I took another drag finishing the thing. Ray waited for an answer; I threw my butt to the garden.

"No," I said quietly, "I'm not doing drugs."

Sighing with relief he placed a hand on my shoulder; I smiled lightly. Ray nodded and turned to leave.

"I'm still worried about you Gerard."

"I'm fine, really."

Ray drew a quick breath and nodded with little ease, with that he left. Turning to my cold breakfast I felt no urge to eat. I grabbed my dishes and returned inside. I'm worrying people I thought unsteadily; /I'm worrying myself/.
Sign up to rate and review this story