Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Presense House

Running in Tall grass...wet dew soaks my legs

by closet_vampire 0 reviews

"Dare I scream or Sing?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 409 words

0Unrated
It was early; the sky seemed to be turning from it's formal black to navy blue. Stars shyed away from the night sky and the moon began to set. As my room grew increasing brighter the whispering deafened, and soon stopped completely. Tracing the ceiling with my eyes I slowly came out of my trance. My wounds lowly buzzed with pain, yet I paid them no attention. Sitting up I stretched my stiff joints; an array of cracks set off as a musical piece. I expected this pointedly, I hadn't stirred once in the night almost lying dead like my bed I had been a living corpse. Frank moved and slowly woke. I glanced to him as his ruffled hair fell to his face. He stared absently towards me.

"Hey," He hoarsely whispered.

I nodded to him.

"Morning," I replied.

I watched my friend as he stretched in habit and once moved to stance I copied his move. He shuffled to my side and observed my fast healing wounds. We stood close in the room but far apart as well. How was I to explain this, they wanted an answer and morning had come. Morning was my deadline. Frank looked to my bloodshot eyes, my deepening bags and my apparel; he couldn't figure me out anymore. This scared him luridly.

"Good morning."

We both turned to my brother standing at the door holding the handle gently. He looked as tired as Frank, none had gotten very valuable sleep.

"Good morning," I answered holding slightly at my breath.

"Hungry?"

"No, not really."

"Gerard?"

"Yes?"

"Just come and eat a little."

Mikey's concerned tone compelled me. I dressed quickly with Frank, together we started for breakfast. Taking the same stairs from the East end, we passed the grandfather clock I had obliged myself to meet yesterday. Glancing to it's frozen hands I read the same time.

"4:43," I whispered impulsively.

"What?" Frank questioned; our journey had heeded to silence till my mutterings.

"Nothing, I just thought out loud."

"Gerard are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine."

"Can we just get to breakfast?"

"Yeah," Frank muttered, "sure."

His step quickened; this was a sign I'd annoyed him. I couldn't tell him, I couldn't even explain the latest events to myself.

"Look," I said stopping his widening gates, "I honestly don't know whats wrong."

He looked hard at me, I stared back. His head began to shake lowly, he didn't believe me.
Sign up to rate and review this story