Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

Introductions and First Impressions

by Emo_Sami 6 reviews

The guys meet Sam.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 635 words

0Unrated
Yeah. Did I mention that I threw up as soon as I saw the tour bus? No? Well, I did. And thank gosh none of the guys (except Dirty, but he doesn't count) saw me.

"Samantha? Are you done? 'Cause you're not puking anything up and we're behind schedule. If you have to puke, there's a bathroom on the bus."

"Dirty."

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

"Got it."

He opened the door and there stood a sleepy looking Joe. Rubbing his eyes and yawning, he pointed to me.

'Is this her?"

"Yup." Replied Dirty.

Joe's eyed widened and he started yelling and running into the back of the bus.

"GUYS!!! SHE'S HERE!!! WAKE UP!!! SHE'S HOT!!!"

I looked at Dirty who shrugged and I rolled my eyes. (I'm not nervous anymore. AND JOE CALLED ME HOT? WHAT THE HELL?!?)

I popped a piece of gum into my mouth. Who wants icky vomit-y breath anyway? Climbing after Dirty onto the bus (He still had my bags) I started glancing around. It was messy. That about sums it up. Typical guys living together, it has to be messy. Patrick came out next and looked me over. His eyes said WOW and he smiled.

"Patrick."

"Samantha, but you can call me Sam."

We shook hands. Then Joe came back out and hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back. Andy came out next (the love of my life!) and we were introduced. I felt my face go all hot, and I'm sure I looked like my friend Angela when she gets embarrassed. (Sorry Angela, I had to!) Last but not least, was Pete. Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Pete. I just don't really like him as much. He gave me the once over (do all guys do that or something?) and shook me hand. No smile, no laugh, nothing. Just expressionless. Well fine. Two can play that game. I wanted to say something, but Patrick had grabbed me arm and pulled me behind him to show me where I was staying.

Apparently, while the intros were being done, Dirty had gotten my stuff back to wherever I was staying and got out, because the next thing I know is the bus is moving and I'm falling into the wall.

"Are you okay?" asked Andy who was following behind us. I quickly shook me head yes and became very self-conscious of myself. Yeah I have a tendency to do that.

I think Patrick liked me immediately because he wouldn't let go of my arm and he kept talking. I was okay with it too. Patrick was the kind of guy I could talk to and I realized that I might have found a new friend with him.

I guess I lost myself somewhere because I was brought back by a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and looked at Andy.

"Did you hear him?" he asked.

"Was I supposed to?" I answered and smiled meekly. Whoops.

"Uh...yeah."

"Sorry, I got lost in my train of thought." I looked back at Patrick.

"What did you say? I'm sorry." He smiled.

"It's cool. I just said that you'd be staying here." Patrick opened a door to what looked like the playroom for them. There was a big screen TV with a ton of video games. The play station 2 and xbox wires were entangled within one another. He pointed to the biggest and fluffiest couch I have ever seen.

"You'll be sleeping there. It folds out into a bed." SWEET! I GET A FOLD-A-BED! I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thanks. This is going to be one hell of a month."


(A/N: Yup. I decided to be generous and give you another chappie because I don't know how soon I can update again. Reviews are nice!)
Sign up to rate and review this story