Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > i only obssess over you

2003.sixteentwentythree

by poisonedhalo 1 review

A Pete Fic, my first on ficwad, basically it follows pete and my OC Lexy, and how their lived develop from 2003 to now.I've taken events from FOBs lives and then added to them.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 613 words

-1TrainWreck
Pete and I live in a secret world. The people around us just innocent bystanders. Only we existed. The secret world of Pete and Lexy.This man is everything to me. Always has been, since the day I met him.

*flashback*
" How in the hell did you get me to agree to do this?" I asked my best friend Sky as I grabbed a tray full of canapés and headed out a door behind her. We had agreed to wairess an event for an afterparty for some rockstars. We didn't need the money oranything, we both came from fairly well off families but she pretty much dragged me into it.She said it was the closest we would get to being part of the rockstar life without getting restraining orders. I had never even been to a concert. The sweet age of sixteen.I walked around the room feeding the guests and that's when I spotted him. Surrounded by his friends, in his hoodie and tight jeans. Laughing away at a friends joke. His brown eyes locked with mine. That was our first encounter. That whole night he had lurked around me. Never too close, but close enough. I snuck in the kitchen to get away. I wasn't used to the staring.
"Hey...uhh ..do you guys have any Twinkies or Oreos back here?" he asked, I turned sharply my cheeks reddening upon seeing him leaning against the kitchen doorframe. His smile small yet cheeky.
"I..uh.. no sorry I don't think we do" I replied as I looked down at my feet. He chuckled a little and approached me.
"I didn't think so, but I thought it'd be a good ice-breaker, I'm Pete" he said holding out a hand. I blushed yet again.
" I'm Lexy".

**

He was so different to anything I'd bee a part of. He was the lead of a screamo hardcore band Arma Angelus and he played bass for a new band called Fall Out Boy. We were so different, but we were infatuated. Our lives are much the same now. Each touch, each kiss, each glance set off a dozen butterflies in our stomachs, Our lives started when we met. We had found a secret world.

*flashback*
We stood under a lamp post as it snowed. It was an early winter night, we had shared our first date after many phone calls. He had taken me to a movie and dinner. Probably the 1st proper date I had ever been on. I could tell he was trying to impress me. He was a prefect gentleman with the twist of rocker in him that could never be taken away from, him.When he found out I was only 16,he panicked and asked if I felt weird being out with an old guy. I told him age wasn't relevant. This 23 year old rocker held my hand under the lamp post
" You know your beautiful" he said brushing my overly long bangs out of my face.
" Am i?" I asked. He grinned.
" I love how you don't even know it" he said as he pulled me in closer. He caressed my cold cheek while our eyes stayed fixated on each other. He leaed in and pecked my lips asking for entry. My first kiss was beautiful, soft and passionate. The world stopped. Our heads spun.
**
This was the secret world we had discovered. The world where heads spun and hearts raced. This was the secret world of Lexy and Pete. He was my first everything.

***********************


Authors Note: first time I'm writing in first person and doing flashbacks so any comments and reviews would be amazing.I hope you like it
Sign up to rate and review this story