Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > i only obssess over you

2004.seventeen.twentyfour.

by poisonedhalo 0 reviews

2004.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1116 words

0Unrated
So young, so innocent yet so daring and rebellious we were, we still are. We fight each "she's too young", "he's too old", "He's too tattooed" and "She's just a poser" that is thrown into the whirlwind which is our love. Pete and Lexy. Lexy and Pete, we are the only two that matter. We only see each other, we save one another. We are one another.

*flashback*
Things had been becoming tense with Pete and his band Arma. Pete never said why but I had a feeling it had something to do with me. The band had pretty much broken up but they occasionally played a few gigs here and there. I never really fit in with Pete's friends. They were all so crude, loud and ready to die if it meant having fun along the way. Chris, Armas bassist was one of the craziest, Dirty was yet another, Juan and Chavez. They were the ones who I found it the hardest to even have a conversation with. They all had this idea that I was Pete's toy of the month. Needless to say they didn't like me, no reason why, just the simple, "Pete man.. she's pretty much a kid who thinks she's hardcore, she's a poser man". Dirty was pretty obnoxious but he soon came to a realization that Pete wasn't going to be swayed by their comments and gave me a shot, and by a shot I mean, he actually acknowledged my presence. Pete's other band was not much better, It could be that they were closer in age to me but it didn't help all that much really. I had met Andy first, he hung out with the Arma boys sometimes.
"Hurley Burley! Meet my Lexy" Pete said as he had his arm around my shoulders proudly. Andy's face was priceless.
"Dude is she even legal?". Andy was not a fan of the Lexy and Pete union. But he came around. Patrick and Joe were both two years older than me, 19, Patrick was sweet, we always hung out while the other boys did their usual nasty jokes, Joe on the other hand, he was this dorky kid, he was always trying to fit in with the older guys. He did not want to be seen with the kid aka me. I wasn't happy that his friends would rather see Pete with a 23 year old whore than me. But I was happy that at least one of his bands seemed to be getting somewhere.
" Your songs are love songs, some of them" Ben Stein interviewed Pete and Fall out Boy. I sat by the doorway listening on their interview. " Do you have a girl?" Ben asked. I could feel Pete blush and grin at the thought.
" I have a girl that I'm kind of obsessed with" I lean in closer to peek outside the door to see Pete's reaction. " She's really really great, but as fir the songs I write, not all of it is personal experience, but they do reflect my state of mind". This was my first encounter with a curious journalist. At 17 I had no idea how to deal with this.

**
People saw him as this rebel, causing trouble for me. His dark eyeliner, tight jeans and tattooed arms entwined with my caramel untouched skin. My dirty punk rocker. My life began, not ended with him.

*flashback*
I stood by the side of the stage, Arma was playing a show, it happened to be my first hardcore concert i had been to the Fall Out Boy shows but this was different. Patrick stood by me, I had begged him to come with me, mainly because I was terrified to be left without Pete in that environment with his friends that hated me. Pete screamed his way through 'Misanthrope' which was my favorite of the Arma songs, Patrick and I head banged from the side. I giggled at how stupid we must have looked. Then suddenly I felt my body rise. I was being yanked up by masculine arms covered by sweat and tattoos. A bass hung on his back. He was swinging me around on stage as I screamed. The crowd seemed to love it. Tears formed in my eyes. I am going to die. I flew across the crowd and landed on several people who threw me up in the air until I fell to the ground.
" WAT THE FUCK?!" I hear Pete yell into the mic. Feet trampling me. I couldn't get up and nobody would help me up.
" GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!" He yelled, he jumped into the crowd and pushed past the people. Two arms pulled me up from the ground and picked me up over his shoulders.
" You're ok baby, you're ok"
Arma Angelus was over. Chris and Pete were over.

**
When you hear a particular song or watch a particular film, sometimes, if your very lucky you get this feeling in the pit of your stomach. It makes you think of the one person you love, the one person you know your meant to be with. It makes your cheeks redden, your heart skip beats and your lips curl into a knowing smile. Love is a journey we took, we are the destination.

*flashback*
He traced the flowing letters spelling "Sally" on my forearm. I smiled.
"It looks beautiful" he commented as I took his right arm, I examined his latest addition. "Jack" it read. He kissed my knuckles.
"Lets live like Jack and Sally forever" he whispered. My first tattoo was a symbol of love and a link to him forever .My parents saw it differently. Pete and I sat on my lounge as they towered over us.
"Lexy, what are you thinking?!" my mother yelled. I had just introduced Pete to them, just a few months back.
"You just turned 17 for God's sake!" my father joined in with the yelling. Pete awkwardly sitting beside me. " And you bring home this tattooed pedophile!" he pointed at Pete.
"Daddy its not like that at all, we love each other" I tried. They scoffed at my comment.
"It might be ok for you to destroy your body like that but have you any idea what you have done to my daughter?" my mother screamed forcing Pete to meet her teary eyes. "She wears dark colors only, her make up is gothic, she stays out with you til all hours and now you bring her home with a tattoo! Who do you think you are?"
I smiled as I looked down at our freshly inked forearms. 'Jack and Sally'.
**
***********************
Authors Note:
I hope you guys are liking it, Review plz, it makes me happy
Sign up to rate and review this story