Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > i only obssess over you

2005.eighteen.twentyfive- part one

by poisonedhalo 1 review

part one of 2005, i wanted to fit it all into one chapter but it was geting a bit lengthy so i split it in two.. drama is coming up guys

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1757 words

0Unrated
We never apologize to anyone for being us. We live by our own rules. Life is a symphony with him. A carefully crafted melody that came naturally to us. Like living underwater, Lexy and Pete. Pete and Lexy, no sound, no noise just the intensity shared between us.

* flashback*
Joe was having a rager at his house, his parents house, while they went to visit an old friend out of town .It was a celebration for Fall Out Boy's success, their album had just reached platinum and was being played on the radio. I was actually invited. Not that it ever mattered to Pete, he would've taken me anyways, even if it meant pissing off Joe. But the funny thing was, that the friends who hated me, they rarely expressed it to Pete or confronted him about it. Pete was their addiction too. He could get them all to do a circus act just for kicks while he laid back and watched. They wanted to impress him, to show him they were all hardcore, just like him. The irony was that Pete wasn't as badass as they tried to be, he was simply himself having a good time, if it meant that he had to tazer himself for kicks he would do it. I stood in Petes room fixing my skirt while he straightened his bangs. I wore a coal coloured mini that was torn and slashed, an old Kiss shirt that I had restructured into an off the shoulder shirt teamed up with an old pair of slouchy boots. I examined my hair. I had it coloured by one of the girls that had started hanging out with the band. It was now dark brown with tiny purple streaks running through it. I guess I had morphed into the part, not of someone else but of the real me. My eyes were lined with Pete's kohl liner. I shrugged as he came up behind me and kissed my neck.
" Ready?" he asked. I nodded.

Once at Joes, I spotted Patrick and Andy with two girls who I hadn't met before. The girls seemed to be doing most of the talking while the guys stood before them awkwardly. I giggled as Pete and I sifted through the large crowds. How did Joe even know so many people?
"PETE!" a loud bellowing voice called as we entered the kitchen hand in hand. It was dirty. They exchanged bro-hugs while I stood rolling my eyes expecting Dirty look my way and say hello. Which he did reluctantly. He handed both of us beers. Pete took mine right out of my hand.
"What are you doing?" I asked, slightly annoyed that he was babying me.
" Look, you don't have to drink just because everyone else is, I'm going easy too" he said. I smirked.
" I'm not doing it just to be like your loser friends Pete, I couldn't care less what they think of me, I don't want to impress them that's for sure" I said raising my arms in frustration. Dirty and Juan where loving this. Pete grabbed my arms to place them back to my sides. He looked like he was thinking, making a decision of some sort. I grabbed the beer from the counter behind him and took a sip. He sighed in defeat.
" Fine, I'm obviously not going to stop you, just as long as you do it for the right reasons ok?" he said as he kissed the top of my head.
"Dammit!" Dirty exclaimed I looked in his direction " I thought you guys were gonna cat fight!" he said and trudged away.
I had downed 3 beers, I wasn't drunk but I was in a happy state of mind although I had lost Pete. Him and his stupid friends trying to get his attention. I spotted Patrick, still with the girl from earlier. He made a "PLEASE SAVE ME" face. I giggled and made my way over to him.
" Hey Patrick!" I said in a slightly over happy tone. Blame it on the alcohol. The girl obviously annoyed stopped talking and eyed me up and down.
"Hey Lex, this is Caity" he said as he eyed the drink in my hand. I smiled widely
"Hi Caity!" I giggled. She fake smiled. " Sorry sweetheart but I'm going to have to steal Patrick from you" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him up.
"Call me Patrick!" she called. He turned his head and nodded.
" Oh my god.. thanks Lexy, you have no idea how bored I was" he said as we walked past the kitchen and into Joes patio area, where he saw several of his friends bombing into Joes pool. My boyfriend being one of them. I laughed as he waved insanely at me.
"Your drinking?" Patrick asked. I nodded. He raised an eyebrow.
" Since when?"
"Since I wanted to" he nodded. I got up to get another beer from inside and came back with one for Patrick too. We talked for a while until, Pete got out of the pool, in his drenched clothing. Pete had obviously had a lot to drink too. He grinned at me, then looked at Patrick, then grinned wider at me and hugged me.
"PETE! Your all wet!" I laughed into his soaked shoulder.
" And now you are too!" he laughed as he released me. He took a sip of my beer. " Come in the pool, Lex, we can drown Dirty!" he said as he tugged at my arm. I looked at Patrick.
" No its ok, Patrick is gonna teach me to dance" I smile at Patrick " Arnt you?" Confusion on Patrick's face.
"But babe, we haven't even hung out this whole time" he whined. I kissed his cheek.
" We can hang out later" I called as I grabbed Patrick and yanked him to where the music was being pumped from.
" Look after my girlfriend bro!" Pete called to Patrick.

Patrick had gone home, actually loads of people had gone home, the music had been lowered and Pete was nowhere to be found. I felt sick. Tired and wanting to crawl into bed until I felt better. Instead I lay down on the Trohman's lounge.
"Bye Lexy!" a bunch of people I didn't recognize called.
"Bye!" I called back, I closed my eyes. I wish Pete was here. A cold wet hand touched my arm.
"Baby?" he asked " you sleeping?". God men are stupid, of course I was sleeping, I was lying down and had my eyes closed. I groaned and opened my eyes. Pete was kneeling beside me. He was still in soaking clothes.
" I'm gona go and steal clothes from Joe's room, then we can go ok?" I nodded in agreement. He got up to leave I followed him.
We walked into Joes room, which surprisingly was empty. Pete rummaged through Trohmans clothes and pulled out a T shirt and a pair of jeans. He peeled off the shirt and threw it in the direction of Joe's ensuite bathroom. My mind was playing games. I smirked and came closer to him kissing him furiously. He looked to good. He smiled into the kiss and deepened it causing me to moan. His hands exploring me under my skirt. Then a light was switched on. Our hands retracted.
"OH WAT THE?? Fuck Pete! At least close the fucking door!" Joe exclaimed with a look of disgust tattooed to his face.
" Oh god... I think I'm going to throw up!" I blurted out before I ran into Joe's bathroom to spill my guts. Pete followed. I kneeled in front of the bowl as Pete held up my hair and rubbed my back.
" Your fucking cleaning that shit up you know" Joe said from his bed.
I collapsed on Pete.
" I hate this" I told him. He held on to me.
" Don't worry, its not that bad" he reassured me. " it's a hell of a lot better than my first drunk experience"

**
Our world was a weird and wonderful one, the secret world everyone wanted to be a part of but only we had the keys to. His friends had gotten used to me, even accepted me, possibly because they realized I wasn't going anywhere. The girls who hung out with us, they all had this idea that I was so hardcore, so cool, so totally someone else. I had unintentionally become the girls leader in the group. It was strange. Pete had always been the king, the alpha male of our friends. We lived in a strange world. Our world was separate from that. In our world Pete was Mr Experienced, he was after all 7 years my senior. He had seen it and done it all and yet he wanted to do it again, he wanted to show me into the world. He wanted to see things through my eyes.

*flashback*
" We don't have to if you don't want to" he breathed into my ear. My body quivered. He was all pleasure and pain. I swallowed hard. I trusted him. I nodded. There was no-one else on this earth I wanted to share that first with.
"You can tell me to stop whenever you want and I will I promise" he said as he kissed my collar bone. I forces his chin up so his brown orbs would look into mine.
" I want this" I told him, catching him by surprise. He was delicate, so scared he would break me. He suppressed his urgency and I felt it. It was slow, intense. I cant say it was mind blowing amazing sex, it was intense though, it was like electricity flowed through the both of us. We lived in a magical world. A secret world.
"I love you" I whispered after we were done. He smiled.
" I know, I love you too" he said as he pulled me closer to his naked body. "Thank you" he said. I turned to face him in confusion.
" for what?" I asked
"For making me your first". I giggled and kissed him. I didn't think it would mean that much to him. Not really, I mean I didn't know guys cared that much, but he wasn't any guy. He was Pete. My Pete.
**
We live in secret world, with a secret currency, a secret language, a secret magical world. He is the only one that matters. He is my muse, my epiphany. He writes, he screams, he sings. He makes my life better. I only hope, pray, wish that I do the same for him.
Sign up to rate and review this story