Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Normal People

Respect

by music_doesnt_lie 1 review

Respect is shown to all people

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 687 words

0Unrated
Gerard kept up with Kristina following her so he could talk to her. Yet Kristina hadn't even noticed Gerard following her, she was still trying to digest what had just happened, and listening to music on her ipod. She decided to find a small table in the eating area of the airport and read her newspaper and magazine.

She sat down and put away her ipod and began to read her newspaper. Gerard was watching her from afar, trying to figure out how to talk to her. Then he went to the table and took a sit quietly.

"Hi" said Gerard not trying to act foolish.

"Hi" Kristina just replied a little shocked of who just sat down near her.

"umm... sorry to bug you like this but why didn't you like well... freak out like other fans or even ask for an autograph I kinda got the feeling you were a fan since you had the magazine?"

"well.. I don't know. I guess it's just that you guys are people too. And yeah you needed to be treated as such. It must get a little annoying to be bugged everyday"

"yeah your right, Thank you." Gerard said

"No prob" Kristina said smiling

Gerard hadn't noticed before but Kristina had a beautiful smile and eyes.

"oh! by the way I'm Gerard" laughing a little of what he had just said. She obviously knew who he was.

Kristina laughed as well and said "Nice to meet you Gerard, I'm Kristina."

"So are you departing or arriving?" Gerard asked as he opened his Starbucks doubleshot.

"I'm arriving I just came back home from London" she said

"oh really? The band just back from London too." Gerard said

"Yeah I figured since I went to one of your concerts in London."

"Oh! cool, did you enjoy it" Gerard asked

"Yeah, I liked it" said Kristina smiling

"nice, glad you liked it" said Gerard taking a sip of his doubleshot

Kristina just kept think to herself of how she always told Serena (her best friend) of how much she loved Gerard, and how he was so cute. Now she just though to herself "screw cute, Gerard is hot!" Then she had a thought and she needed to ask a question.

"What plane did you guys get here on? The Jetblue plane?" said Kristina hoping he would say yes

"yeah we did. Why?" Gerard relied trying to figure out what she was thinking.

"So that means...you guys were the 10 minute hold up on the plane!" Kristina said giggling.

"oh yeah!The crew people wanted us to get off first so like we would get off safely" said Gerard laughing with her.

And there they sat..

They talked about each other.Eventhough she knew some of the things he had said about himself. But it was nice to hear it from him, it was different.

Gerard was interested in her. He learned alot about her, like she was a pediatrician at the Children's hospital. And how she grew up in Boston. She even had the same taste in music as he did.

There they sat and talked for quiet a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the hell is he?" Mikey kept on thinking to himself as he was struggling to pass a level on his PSP.

"Hey Frank text Gerard and tell him to get his ass over here. We might have to get our luggage soon and I'm not carrying his things." said Mikey

"I did but he not texting me back" said Frank

"Alright, then I'm going to go find him" Mikey said handing Frank his PSP.

"ok you do that" said Frank

"I'll be Back" Mikey said trying to sound like the Terminator.

"See when the Terminator says it, it sounds right. When you do it, it just sounds like crap." said Frank laughing

"Fuck off, man" Mikey said while leaving to find Gerard.

----------------------------------------------------------------


As Mikey tried to look for his brother he kept on wondering "where is he? He never wonders off, it's not like him. Unless he finds a comic book store. But he would of answered Frank's text messages"
Sign up to rate and review this story