Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > nothing could make me happier

Happy Feet is violent!

by gerardisgod 1 review

Happy feet

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 586 words

0Unrated
Gerard yawned.
"Tired" Jessica asked
"Not at all"
"Haha so funny"
"Wasn't trying to be funny" Gerard raised his eyebrow at her she loved it when he de did that.
Jessica poked her tongue out at him.
"Oh great! Look who it is!" Gerard shouted
Jessica turned round to see Jamia and Frank come in Jessica gave Jamia a hug and high fived Frank as they sat down next to them.
"Why are you two watching happy feet?" Jessica asked slightly confused.
"Childish moment I was going to as the same but it's kinda normal for you two so I won't" Frank said cheekily
It went dark Jessica could just about see Gerard and daren't look at Jamia and Frank who where probably kissing already.
She looked at the screen and felt Gerard's head on her shoulder she put her head on top of his and watched the film, when it finished they all got up Gerard was almost asleep. They all agreed to go to burger king together both Gerard and Frank where in the queue talking and waiting to order.
Jessica looked at Gerard who was smiling away with Frank and chatting about something funny, Jamia looked at her.
"Do you like him Jess?"
"I dunno"
"What do you mean?" Jamia asked
"I do but I don't know it's seeing him heart broken just made me relise how much I care about him and now im getting these feelings for him I've never had before and I don't know what to think"
"I guess you'll just have to wait and see then"
"Yeh just don't tell anyone please"
"Cause I wont you can trust me"
About 10 minutes later Jamia and Frank where being love sick puppies at the table which was mentally scaring Gerard and Jessica they where trying not to watch.
"My lil baby" Jamia said across the table
"Will you to please stop!" Gerard finally cracked Jamia couldn't help but laugh setting them all laugh.
After they ate Jessica and Gerard headed home they went into Jessica's room and where messing around.
"I better go home soon Mikey might get in a strop if I don't"
"No stuff Mikey and his wedding plans he always haves you I don't"
"Okay I suppose I can stay here but if Mikey yells at me then it's your fault"
"Okay blame me"
They sat there for a second and Gerard put his arms around her she hugged him back.
"Gerard in a tux haha! Images! That's funny with a little bow!" Jessica laughed but soon stopped when Gerard grabbed her and started tickling her she couldn't stop laughing.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean it" Jessica cried with laughter
Gerard stopped and sat on top of her and she grabbed him and cuddled him.
"My Geebearz" she sighed loudly as she flung her arms around his waist.
"My Jessie" Gerard replied making himself comfortable.
They laid there for about 20 minutes slowly falling asleep.
"Mikey in a tux's" Jessica quietly said
Making them both laugh.
It went quiet again
"Now bob in a tux that is scary" Gerard replied Jessica smiled into his shoulder and giggled.
"Oh no I've got to get my bridesmaids dress tomorrow"
"Haha! And im getting my suit I feel old"
"Why?" Jessica asked
"Mikey's three years younger than me and getting married in about 3 weeks where as I don't even have a girlfriend anymore" Gerard moaned
"I'm sure you'll find someone soon"
"Promise" Gerard replied nuzzling into her neck
"Promise" Jessica replied
Sign up to rate and review this story