Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter One.

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

A egotisitic, self obbsessed bass player, and a bitch, meet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 1185 words

1Ambiance
Note: this story is told entirely in Pete's POV. Just in case you we're wondering. Well, enjoy.

"Patrick, your fucking burning these!" I screamed, as I pulled my shirt up over my nose, and shut the stove off.
"Shit! I totally forgot! Shaant is going to kill me if he gets here, and we have no bagel bites!" say Patrick, slipping an oven mitt on, and pulling out the smoking pan, full of black, attempts at bagel bites.
"When's Shaant coming, by the way?" He added, as he set the pan down, and opened the back door.
"He's on his way. Cute Is What We Aim For is doing really good lately, im proud of him" I say, as I scan the fridge, for something to devourer.
The door bell chimed. "It's him, I know it." I said, skipping to the front door. I opened it, and made a confused face. Standing there, was Shaant, of course, but there was someone behind him. I stood on my tip toes, to try to look over the six foot Shaant, and saw a shorter, girl. She had blonde hair, which was straight. In it, she had a red headband, with a bow on it, and a side bang swept across her face. She looked pissed, as her arms were folded, and she was scowling off into the distance. She wore tight skinny jeans, and a black paramore tee shirt, with red converse on her feet. "New girlfriend, Shaantly?" I say, as she wiped around, and gave me a pissed off look.

"No, no. This is my sister, Rachel." He said, letting himself in. She stormed in behind her. "She's been getting into trouble lately, so she's forced to tag along with me." he adds, as he plops down on the couch. "Shaant, shut the fuck up." she said, rolling her eyes, and plopping down next to him.

"I'm Pete." I said, out stretching a hand. She scowled up at me. "I know. Where do you think I've been? You're the egotistic, teen heart throb, self obsessed, bassist of the shitty band fall out boy, who likes to take pictures of his penis, I know." she snapped. Ouch, that hurt. She called me out, good. "Okay then." I said, pulling my hand back, and watching her scowl and look around. "Rachel, could you be more bitchy? Pete's a great guy." Shaant said. "Yeah, well I've met plenty of great guys already, I don't need another on my list." she said.

"Hey Shaant, no bagel bites today. Whose that cutie?" Said Patrick, walking in, and sitting on the loveseat across from the couch. "This is my twin sister, I'd advise you not to talk to her." said Shaant. "They can talk all the fuck they want, Shaant. But they can't make me listen. Now, can you hurry up and talk to them? I've got better things to do then hang around with Fall Out fucking Boy." She said, rolling her eyes. Wow, she was a born bitch, aye?

"Rach, I just came to hang out, we're not going to talk, and then leave. We'll probably be here all afternoon." Shaant told her. "Are you fucking kidding me? What am I suppose to do?" She snapped back. "Make nice with them, and hang out for a little bit, maybe?" he said. "Why?" she simply replied. "Because, they are really nice, nice guys, the kind of guys mom and dad would want you to be hanging around with. Not anything at all like, what's the kid's name..." he said, snapping. "Matt?" she said. "Yeah, he's a loser." Shaant told her. "He's not a loser, he's my best friend" she said, crossing her arms, and looking down. "Sure." he said, looking away from her.

"I need a smoke. Shaant do you..." she said. "Rachel, for the last fucking time, I don't smoke, non of us do. Mom and Dad don't want you smoking." He said, sternly. "But, Shaant you don't understand. I need..." she begged. "You don't need shit, we're going to clean you up, and smoking wouldn't help, even if it is better then what you've been doing." he snapped. Wow, I had no idea such a pretty girl could loose herself like that, what a loser.

I couldn't help but ask, im Pete Wentz, and even he gets curious sometimes. "What has she been doing?" I ask, looking at Shaant, trying not to make eye contact with Rachel, afraid she might bite my head off. "She..." he started, but she slapped a hand over his mouth. "It's non of his fucking business." she said, glaring at me. Jeez, bitch much? She was really starting to get on my nerves.

"Rachel, maybe you could start by telling the boys a little about yourself, the good Rachel. They probably want to get to know you a little" Shaant said, winking at us. I didn't want to "get to know her a little" she was a bitch, that's was well enough for me. She rolled her eyes, "I'm Rachel. I have blonde hair. I like music." she mumbled. "Do you listen to Fall Out Boy?" Patrick asked. "Never have, never will. The only songs I've ever heard where the god damn arms race one, the dance one, and sugar we're going down." she said. "Did you like them?" I asked, in an annoyed tone. "No." she said.

We sat around all afternoon, and watched TV. Rachel hardly said anything, which was perfect, and us three boys had the occasional conversation.
At about five, the two Hacikyan's left, and I pretended to wipe sweat off my forehead, as I glanced at Patrick. "God, she's annoying, aye?" I said. "No, she's just lost. She needs some good friends, Pete." he said, hinting something.

"I'm not about to make nice with her, if that's what your implying." I said, crossing my arms. "She's cute, she deserves some good friends. If Shaant keeps bringing her around, she'll cave in, and fall for our cuteness, eventually," he said. "I don't care, I decided I don't like her, and don't want anything to do with her" I said, getting up and walking into the kitchen, Patrick followed.
"Pete, you must see a tad bit of good in her." he said.

"No, none at all. I don't like her, I strongly dislike her, if you want to put it that way. She's rude, she's stubborn, she's mean, and she's judging." I said. "Just because she called you out?" He replied. I crossed my arms, and smirked a bit. "Yes." I said. "Oh poor Petey Wentz isn't perfect." He said, flicking my nose. "Ouch, you basterd that hurt" I said, rubbing my nose. "Haha, give her a chance, Pete. Be nice to her." he said. "I don't wanna give her a chance, I don't wanna be nice to her, I hate her." I replied, grabbing the milk carton Patrick had fished out of the fridge, and chugging it.

this'll be the last new story untill I finish my other two, so enjoy, and reveiw please. I love you guys, your sexy.
Sign up to rate and review this story