Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR II

Two lines?

by closet_vampire 6 reviews

Official Sequel!! Set a year from when the group left off, except this time there's no tour and it's just Down time for the group. Dare I say what happens?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 288 words

1Insightful
"Well?"

"I dunno...,"

"Is there two lines?"

Toro looked to his fiance, she stood jumpy. Cracking her knuckles and having a bad case of chattering teeth.

"Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"Sit down sweetie, you're making me nervous."

She seated herself roughly at his side; he placed an arm around her. Emma kissed his cheek gently, touching his neck she ran a finger along his jawline.

"Do you think," She paused,"This time do you think...,"

Trailing off Ray looked to a framed picture of her last positive test. A lot had happened a year ago.

"I don't know," He whispered.

They both took a deep breath and then looked to the test. One line struck across the result. Negative.

"Ne-neg-negative," Emma choked out.

Ray gathered her into a tight hug. She began to cry, this was the umpteenth time they had tried. Toro soothed her, but she still shivered in his grasp.

"I'm so sorry," She cried.

"It's not your fault," He whispered.

Emma leaned up and kissed him hard, she felt as if she was failing him. Ray rubbed her back; they began to kiss deeply. He removed his shirt and began at Emma's. They were interrupted by loud knocking at Ray's small apartment door.

"TORO!" Frank yelled from the other side, "LET US IN!"

Emma and Toro looked at each other and began to laugh. Ray answered the door while Emma wiped her tears.

"Hey Emma," Frank called collecting her in a hug.

"Hey Frank," She said squeezing him back.

Mikey followed Gerard as the two brothers entered their apartment. They waited for Bob, he was the last one to show up.

"It's gonna be like old times, except no shows."

"Yeah just like old times," Emma agreed.
Sign up to rate and review this story