Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Ocho

by swimfan625 6 reviews

Let's just say you'll all hate Riley after this...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 715 words

1Exciting
So I finished my h.w. semi-early, meaning you get an update! Thanks for the reviews =D

"Anyone else find that weird?" Andy asked as Pete made his way into the living room.

"Just a little bit," Natalie nodded as they all went into the other room.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Riley asked, handing Allison her juice cup as she sat in her lap.

"I don't know about you dorks," Joe began referring to the other guys, "but Mia and I are going to head home soon."

"Awww, a quiet evening at home? How sweet," Riley cooed.

"Yeah...sweet...I'll uh, see you guys later," he smiled as Mia waved and they made their way out.

"Why don't you come sit with Daddy, Babydoll," Pete smiled, as Allison continued to eat her pizza from Riley's lap.

"She's fine Petey," Riley smiled, "isn't that right?" she asked as a little bit of cheese fell off of Allison's pizza and onto her lap.

"I'm sowwy," she said softly as Riley shrieked, standing up and dropping Allison on the floor.

"It's fine," she said through gritted teeth, looking up to see everyone staring at her, "it was just an accident," she whispered, pulling the toddler back onto her lap. After a few more hours of lounging around it was time for Allison to go to bed, she smiled telling everyone goodnight as Riley took her upstairs to get her ready. "You know your daddy doesn't really want you here," she smiled, helping the little girl out of her jeans. "He just doesn't want the press to get a hold of the fact that he has a bastard of a daughter who was dumped on his doorstep three years ago."

"Daddy lubs me," Ally whispered as she began crying.

"No he doesn't, he really just wants to get rid of you since you're exactly like your mother."

"Riley, I want you out of my house and out of my life right now!"

"Wh...what do you mean Pete?" Riley smiled, trying to hug him as he bent down to pick up Allison.

"I mean that I want you out! Now!"

"But Petey I'm your girlfriend."

"You were my girlfriend but I don't want anyone who's going to lie to my daughter in this house!"

"I didn't lie to her!"

"You told her I didn't love her! That's the biggest lie you could've said to her! I'd give anything for Allison and you know that which is why you wanted to convince her that she didn't matter!" He screamed as Patrick, Andy, and Natalie crowded around the door. Pete noticed, kissing Allison's forehead as he handed her to Natalie before taking Riley's hand and leading her to the front door. "I want you out of my house and out of my life! If you ever come back here I swear I'll call the cops and get a restraining order, got it?" Riley nodded, trying to kiss him one last time as he opened the door for her.

"Is she gone?" Natalie asked, walking downstairs with a hysterical Allison in her arms.

"Yeah," he smiled, taking Ally from her.

"For good?"

"Yes."

"I love you Panda," she whispered, kissing his cheek.

"Love you too Butterfly, are you going?"

"Yes, I have work tomorrow but I'll call you tomorrow. I love you Babydoll," Natalie smiled, kissing Ally's forehead as she gave her a hug, "Bye guys!"

"So, we're going to take that as our cue to leave too," Patrick smiled as he stepped forward, giving Ally a kiss on the cheek as Andy followed, "Love you Sugar."

"Lub you too," she sobbed, saying the same to Andy.

"Come on Baby, time to get you into bed," Pete said softly after locking the door.

"Daddy, do you lub me?"

"Of course I love you Ally, I don't want you to listen to anything that Riley said, I promise that you'll never have to see her again. I love you so much Baby," he whispered, laying her down in her bed.

"But Riwey staid that you didn't lub me," she sobbed.

"Riley doesn't know what she's talking about, Daddy would give anything for you Sweetie."

"I lub you."

"I love you too Sweetie," he smiled kissing her forehead, "sleep tight."

"Night-night Daddy."
Sign up to rate and review this story