Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Nueve

by swimfan625 7 reviews

When a family member show up unanounced, you know something's wrong...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 409 words

1Original
/Sorry, it's short!!!/

Pete smiled, handing her her teddy bear and pulling the blankets up before turning off the lights, leaving her door cracked so that a little light could spill in as he walked down to his own. He stripped down to his boxers, sliding into his bed as he turned on the TV.

"Daddy?" A quiet voice called about half an hour later as his door opened.

"What's wrong Sweetie?"

"I tan't sweep."

"Come here," he smiled, lifting the blankets for her as she climbed in, "What's bothering you Doll?"

"Riwey said I'm lite Mommy."

"You're nothing like your Mommy Sweetie, the only thing that's the same is how beautiful you are."

"I loot lite Mommy?"

"You look just like her, but with my eyes," he smiled, poking her nose.

"Daddy," Ally paused, looking up at Pete, "what tappened to Mommy?"

"Mommy, had to leave to go do something," he said softly, pulling her into his arms.

"Is she toming back?"

"I don't think so Sweetie, but that doesn't matter because instead you have me, and Nat, and your uncles."

"Yay," she said softly as her eyelids began drooping.

"Go to sleep Babydoll, we can continue this in the morning," Pete whispered, kissing her forehead, "I love you."

"I lub you too Daddy."


"Peber Lewis Tingthon Wendz, wate up!" Allison laughed the next morning as she jumped over Pete's sleeping figure.

"I'm up," he groaned, pulling her down on top of him, "and where did you learn my full name?"

"Aunty Hiwawy."

"How did you talk to Aunty Hills?' He asked, standing up.

"I don't know, may be the fact that I'm standing in your doorway. God Pete, can't you put pants on?" Hilary laughed, placing her hand in front of her eyes.

"/Ha...ha.../how'd you get in?"

"Mom's key."

"And you couldn't wait until after nine?" he whined after pulling on a pair of sweatpants and giving her a hug.

"No, I missed you big bwother."

"Right, what do you want?" he laughed, holding Ally's hand as she dragged him down the stairs.

"There's uh," she paused, "something outside that you should see."

"Like?"

"Like someone did something to the house?"

"Hilary, what's going on?"

"I'm guessing you and Riley broke up."

"Yeah, last night, why?"

"Because I think she might have done something to the house afterwards."

"What'd she do to the house?" Pete asked again.

"Just go outside, I'll stay here with Ally."
Sign up to rate and review this story