Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Diez

by swimfan625 10 reviews

Riley's in trouble now...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 563 words

1Moving
Pete nodded, grabbing a hoodie and slipping on his shoes as he stepped out of the house, "What the fuck?" he whispered, stepping onto the sidewalk. His entire house and car had been teeped, the windows knocked out of his car, and 'Wentz Sucks' had been spray-painted across the lawn.

"Daddy, what's dowing on?" Ally smiled, running into his legs as he came back into the house.

"Nothing Sweetie, why don't you go play with Hills while Daddy uses the phone," he said, bending down to give her a hug before she ran into the other room.

"Hello?" Riley groaned, as she answered the phone obviously hung over.

"Riley what the hell were you thinking?!" Pete yelled, knowing that no matter how drunk she was the night before she would still remember everything that happened.

"What do you mean Petey?" She said cooed.

"You teeped my house and spray-painted my lawn!"

"Oh, that" she chuckled, "I didn't think you'd mind..."

"Riley, its fucking vandalism! Do you know how much it'll cost to fix my car?!"

"Aww, but that shouldn't matter too much. It'll just mean you have to stop buying stuff for that little bratty princess of yours."

"Since when did you start acting like a jealous brat?"

"I'm not jealous," she scoffed, "and who said I was the one to do it?"

"You did earlier when I first asked what you were thinking."

"No I didn't."

"Cut the crap Riley, before I press charges, just tell me why you did it."

"Fine I did it okay, but it's not like I didn't have a reason."

"And that would be?"

"Go watch MTV and find out," she mumbled before hanging up the phone.

"Pete!"

"What Hills?"

"You may want to come down here," she yelled as he heard the front door slam.

"What's going on?" he asked, stepping into the living room, "Hey Trick."

"Hey," Patrick smiled nervously, "You may want to look at this."

Pete nodded, taking the magazine he was handed as his jaw dropped:

"Heartthrob Pete Wentz Ditches Pregnant Girlfriend"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"P...Pete, are you here?" Natalie called quietly as she stepped into the room.

"Nat, Sweetie, what's wrong?" he asked, pulling her into a comforting hug once he saw her tearstained face.

"I br...broke up with Will, he...he said that if I didn't wa...want to move in with him then we shouldn't be in a re...relationship."

"Oh, Babe."

"Petey, I don't know what to do," she whispered as Allison pulled on her pant leg.

"Natty, whas wong?"

"It's nothing Sweetie, don't worry about it," Natalie said, giving her a soft smile as she picked her up.

"But you're twying."

"I'm fine Babydoll, come on let's go play with Hilary," she smiled, wiping her eyes as she walked over to the couch.

"Nat, do you want to stay over?" Pete asked that night after Patrick and Hilary left and the drama involving Riley was forgotten.

"Would you mind?"

"Not at all, you know I'm always here for you, and Ally would love it."

"What am I going to wear?"

"Do you honestly need to ask that question?" he chuckled, throwing one of his t-shirts at her.

"I guess not," she smiled, sliding into his bed after she changed, "thank you Pete."

"No problem, I love ya Dollface."

"Love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story