Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Once

by swimfan625 5 reviews

You're REALLY gonna hate Riley after this...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 579 words

1Funny
/Sorry, it's kinda short. But guess what......I'M ON SPRING BREAK!!!! =D/

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, hi Natty!" Ally nodded, jumping up and down between the two around eight the next morning.

"Hey Babygirl," Pete smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Daddy, what does pwegnant mean?"

"Where'd you hear that?" he asked, glancing at a still sleeping Natalie.

"Dey said it on the teebee, dey said that you dot somewon pwegnant."

"Come show me what channel you were watching," he smiled, handing her the remote as she began to press buttons.

"Dis one," she smiled, pointing to the picture of Pete they were showing.

"Today on MTV News we have a breaking story about teen heartthrob Pete Wentz and his long-time girlfriend Riley Williamson. They recently split after he received news of her new pregnancy. 'He told me he couldn't handle having another child and that his daughter took up all of his time, so I'd need to raise this one on my own. He believes the baby isn't his,' Riley said after being asked for details on the split. We have not been able to reach Pete on the issue, but as far as we know he's still denying any relation to the baby and has not contacted-" The broadcaster continued as Pete shut off the TV.

"Baby, why were you watching that channel?"

"I dow know, I was twying to find PongeBob, but I taw you! Daddy what does pwegnant mean?"

"Pregnant means that she's going to have a baby."

"Am I dowing to be a tister?"

"I don't know Sweetie, we'll have to wait and find out."

"What's going on?" Natalie yawned as she sat up.

"Riwey's pwegnant!" Ally smiled.

"That's gre...wait, /what/?"

"Riley's pregnant," Pete whispered, turning towards her as her eyes widened.

"I'll uh...be right back," she smiled, sliding out of bed and locking herself in the bathroom where she began to pace, "this can't be happening, he can't do this again, not after last time," she whispered as her eyes welled with tears, "I can't do this again..."

"Nat, are you okay?"

"Fine, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive," she grinned, throwing open the door, "just a little shocked is all."

"Are you sure you're okay though?"

"I'm positive Pete!" she snapped, "sorry, I'm just a little shocked is all. I can't believe you actually did it again."

"Did what adain?" Ally asked from her spot on the bed.

"Come on Sweetie, let's go downstairs and Daddy will turn on Dora for you, okay?" Pete said, glancing at Natalie as Allison nodded.

"Dammit Pete haven't you ever heard of using a condom?!" Natalie seethed as he took her into the kitchen after getting Ally situated, "this is the second child you're going to have out of wedlock! You have no clue if Riley's going to up and leave like," she paused, "like she did. And you broke up with her too! What the fuck is going through that mind of yours?!"

"Are you done yet?" he asked softly, sitting down on one of the barstools as Natalie collapsed on the one beside him.

"Yes, and I'm sorry I snapped at you. I just don't want to have to see you go through that again, I care about you Pete and I care about Ally and I don't want you guys to be put through hell because some slut wants to pin her baby on someone. You don't even know if the baby's yours..."
Sign up to rate and review this story