Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Doce

by swimfan625 4 reviews

A few questions are answered...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 521 words

0Unrated
"What do you mean it may not be mine?"

"Don't you find it just a little weird that Riley decides to tell you she's pregnant, after you break up? And instead of actually telling you she chooses to tell the world? She wants publicity Pete."

"But the baby could still be mine Nat! We did have sex in our relationship."

"I never said you didn't, all I'm saying is that Riley is the type of person who would pin her baby on the richest guy she can find because she wants the publicity and the money, you saw the way she was with Ally. She's not the type of girl who would welcome an unplanned baby."

"You're right," Pete sighed, leaning his head on her shoulder, "She's not. And I have no clue as to what I'm supposed to do."

"I know, that's why you have me here," Natalie smiled, kissing his cheek, "come on let's go check on Ally."

"Daddy, I'm hungwy," Allison whined as she climbed onto Pete's lap.

"What do you want to eat Babydoll?"

"Drilled teese."

"You want grilled cheese for breakfast?" Pete chuckled as she nodded her head, "looks like we're going to the store then."

About an hour later all three were showered and dressed as they headed into the store. "Okay, so what exactly do you need?" Natalie asked, grabbing a shopping cart.

"Bread, milk, apple juice, soup, whatever the munchkin wants as long as it doesn't have too much sugar," he smiled.

"Tan I have tandy?"

"No, Sweetie."

"But you staid I tould have butever I wanted," she pouted giving Pete puppy eyes.

"No, Ally."

"Pweeeeeease Daddy. Dust one, I pwomise!"

"Fine, but just one," he sighed.

"Tank you!"

"Yeah, yeah," he laughed as she lifted her arms for him to pick her up, "I love you Baby."

"I lub you too Daddy."

"Hey Pete, we have a problem," Natalie whispered, gesturing towards the cameras flashing outside of the store windows.

"You've got to be kidding me?"

"Maybe you should nip this in the bud and go to the source," she suggested as they sat in the parking lot.

"Yeah, can you just drop me off at her house or something?"

"I think I can manage that, I'll take Ally back to the house for you, do you want me to come pick you up?"

"No, I'll be fine, thanks Nat." Pete smiled, kissing her cheek as he slid out of the car.

"Bye Petey."

Pete smiled, waving to her as she drove down the street before he slowly walked up the stairs to Riley's apartment, he paused, taking a deep breath before softly knocking.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here," Riley smirked, opening the door to reveal herself clad in short shorts and a sports bra.

"Hey."

"Come on, I don't think you came over just to stand in the hallway," she said, taking his hand and sitting him down on the couch, allowing herself to fall next to him as he stood up again.

"Are you seriously pregnant?"

"You better believe it Babe, the test is on the counter."
Sign up to rate and review this story