Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Trece

by swimfan625 5 reviews

Something you guys have been waiting for is about to happen...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 555 words

1Insightful
"God Riley, how the fuck is this even possible?!"

"Maybe you should've used a condom every once in a while," she chuckled.

"You told me you were on birth control!"

"So what? I lied, big deal, either way I still ended up pregnant."

"Yeah, and instead of telling me you go to the press! What the hell is going through your mind right now?"

"I miss you Petey," she pouted, standing up and wrapping her arms around his neck, "I need you."

"But I don't need you Riley, you need to understand that."

"What do you mean you don't need me," Riley smirked, letting one hand trail down his chest to rest at the top of his jeans.

"You know what I mean, I was fine before we started dating and I'll be fine now."

"Well that's too bad now isn't it because this is your child, and I'm not giving you up without a fight."

"Well that's too bad because I have a life and a family and the only reason I'd even think about staying in contact with you is for the baby!"

"Aww, but that little girl of yours is going to have to go," she pouted, letting her hand travel a little farther south.

"No she doesn't, if you want to get rid of her that bad then leave us alone."

"But I need your help! I can't raise this kid on my own!"

"I'm not expecting you to, no matter how much I hate what you did I'm not forcing a kid on you, but I'm not giving up my daughter just because you decided that she spends more time with me than you do!"

"Fine, whatever, just get out of my house I'll call you tomorrow about doctor's and shit."

Pete nodded, walking the few short blocks between her apartment and his house as he thought about what he was going to do, "Nat?" He called into the quiet house as he took off his shoes.

"Hey," she smiled, walking down the stairs, "I just got Ally down for a nap."

"Thanks."

"No problem, how'd everything go?"

"She lied to me, I think she purposefully tried to get pregnant and now doesn't want to deal with the consequences."

"What do you mean she tried?"

"She told me she was on birth control when she wasn't, and then she told me that I needed to get rid of Ally," he said softly as they sat down at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm so sorry Panda," Natalie whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I know but I should've seen it coming, everybody else saw it so why couldn't I?"

"Because you were happy, and when you're happy you miss things, even when they're right in front of you."

"How did you get so good at this?" Pete chuckled, lifting his head so he could see her.

"I don't know, must be because I'm awesome," she smirked.

"Yeah," he said softly as his eyes roamed her face before resting on her lips, "must be."

Nat looked down as she felt Pete's gaze stay on her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she smiled as he lifted her chin.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he asked, slowly leaning forward until their lips were barely touching as they heard Ally scream.
Sign up to rate and review this story