Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Catorce

by swimfan625 5 reviews

read it...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-05 - 658 words

1Funny
/You guys better love me, this is my seventh time trying to post this! =)/

"Shhh, what's wrong Babygirl?" Pete cooed, picking her up as she ran into the hallway."

"Der's a bid wock," Allison sobbed, burying her head in his shoulder as he kissed her forehead.

"What rock Sweetie?"

"The one dat came trew the window."

"Calm down Baby," he whispered, rubbing her back softly, "Nat can you get the phone for me please?"

"Yeah, sure," she smiled, kissing Ally's forehead before walking down the hall to grab the phone.

"Come on, how about you show Daddy the rock?"

Ally nodded, tightening her grip on him as he walked back into her room. She looked around for a second before pointing to the corner for her room where a window lay shattered and a small brick sat with a Barbie doll tied around it.

"Here," Nat said softly as she handed Pete the phone and took Ally from him, "Come on Sweetie let's go watch TV in Daddy's room."

"Natty tan you tay wiff me pwease?"

"Sure Baby, come here," she smiled, opening her arms for the little girl as she slid into Pete's bed, "you okay?"

"I'm tared," Allison cried as she clung to Natalie.

"I know Sweetie, and Daddy's going to fix everything. You have nothing to be scared about, we won't let anybody get you."

"I lub you Natty."

"I love you too Ally."

"Is she okay?" Pete whispered half an hour later as he stepped into the room.

"I think so, she's pretty freaked but other than that she's fine."

"Good," he sighed, laying down next to them, "the police think that Riley's the one who threw the brick."

"Why?"

"I don't know, they asked me if I'd received any threats and I mentioned how Riley had spray-painted the lawn and stuff and how she really doesn't like Ally."

"Would she really do something like that though?"

"Right now I wouldn't put it past her, she's pissed, jealous, and hormonal, anything's possible."

"Yeah," Natalie said, brushing Ally's hair out of her face as she slept.

"You know, you're really good with her."

"Probably all the practice I've had babysitting," she laughed, "that and she's close enough to be my daughter."

"Yeah, I really love you for helping me so much Nat. It means a lot," Pete whispered, slowly moving closer to her.

"It's no problem, I love to," she smiled, slowly leaning up as their lips met for the second time that day and the bedroom door flew open.

"Whoa, am I interrupting something?" Joe laughed as Pete rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

"Natty!" Ally screamed, waking up as Pete hit the floor.

"Shh, calm down Sweetie-pie, Daddy just fell on the floor," Natalie laughed, calming the little girl down.

"I don't get a 'hi?'" Joe pouted, picking her up.

"Hi Untle Joe-Joe," she hiccupped, wrapping her arms around his neck, "tan you tate me to det duice pwease?"

"Sure thing, let's leave these two love birds alone," he smirked.

"What's a lub bird?" Ally asked as they stepped out of the room.

"Well, love birds are-"

"You better not mention anything sexual Trohman!" Pete yelled, watching as he waved his hand in acknowledgement.

"So..."

"So, I think we should talk about some things."

"Yeah," Nat agreed, patting the spot beside her, "answer something for me, honestly. How do you feel about me right now?"

"I like you, in a way other than best friends."

"I feel the same about you too, but-"

"Oh God not the but," he chuckled, falling onto his back, pulling her with him, "but you don't want to get in a relationship yet since we both just got out of long term ones?"

"I hate it when you do that," Natalie whined, "just because you're my best friend doesn't mean you can read my mind whenever you please."

"Yeah, yeah, just give me a hug already."
Sign up to rate and review this story