Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Dieciséis

by swimfan625 5 reviews

Two in the same day =D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 639 words

1Exciting
/So you know how the Honda Civic Tour was delayed and Sacramento's show was canceled? Guess who was going to the Sacramento show...But because my friend's sister rocks, she got us tickets to the show in Concord AND they're better seats than our other ones!! So because of that and your awesometastic reviews, you all get another update! You can now ignore my ramblings.../

"What are they yelling about?" Joe asked as he, Natalie, and Allison sat in the living room, hearing every word that was yelled.

"I may have uh...kissed him earlier?"

"You didn't?"

"Yeah, twice..."

"Do you know how long the guys and I have been waiting for this?!" Joe asked excitedly as he stood up.

"What are you talking about?"

"You two are going out right?"

"No..."

"Why not? It's not like he's going to get back with Ms. Biatch in there any time soon."

"Excuse me?!" Riley screeched, stomping into the room, "Who gave you the right to call me a bitch?!"

"Language!"

"Screw you and your language Wentz!"

"Sorry, already happened."

"Would you just shut the fuck up and let me castrate this so called friend of yours?!"

"Come on Ally, let's go get you something to eat. You don't need to hear these things," Natalie smiled, picking up the little girl.

"Oh no you don't, you're the slut who tried to take my man."

"Sorry, to interrupt," Mia smiled, stepping through the front door.

"Hey Baby, why don't you come over here," Joe chuckled, taking her hand as he softly kissed her.

"What's going on?"

"The Wicked one is trying to chew everyone out," he whispered, trying not to laugh.

"Gotcha."

"God Peter, how many women are you trying to get pregnant?!"

"No! You're the one who lied about birth control so stop trying to pin this on everyone else! And what I do in my love life has absolutely nothing to do with you! We are not together anymore Riley! Now leave before I press charges!"

"Ha! Charges for what?! You've got nothing on me!"

"Want to bet? What about the brick that was thrown through Ally's window or the fact that you've been driving past the house for the past hour! Or the little bit of vandalism you did to the front yard!"

"Fine! Just keep in mind that once you get rid of me, you can never have me back again."

"Good." He smirked as she made her way out of the house.

"Make sure you lock the door this time," Natalie chuckled as he fake-glared at her.

"Daddy, why is Riwey bat?"

"Because Riley doesn't know what no means, Sweetie."

"Oh, otay," she smiled before running over to where Mia was sitting.

"You did the right thing Panda," Natalie whispered, wrapping her arms around Pete's waist.

"I know, it still feels like I'm abandoning her though," he said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"You didn't, you agreed to help with the baby and you broke up with her before this thing even started. And she keeps threatening Ally."

"True, but I still can't help feeling like I'm a bad person."

"Come here," Nat let go of Pete's waist, taking his hand and leading him into the kitchen as Mia winked, "Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz, I want you to listen to me," she smirked, "you are not a bad person and there's no way in Hell that I'm going to let you beat yourself up for this."

"Yeah, yeah," he smiled, resting his hands on her hips, "even though we're not, dating or whatever, can I still kiss you every once in a while?"

"I think that can be arranged," she whispered, gently kissing him as cheers erupted from the doorway.

"It's about freaking time!" Joe yelled, carrying Ally on his shoulders.

"Yeah, Daddy, it's abow time."
Sign up to rate and review this story