Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Quince

by swimfan625 7 reviews

She's baaaaaack...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 476 words

0Unrated
"Wentz, you have a visitor," Joe yelled from his spot on the couch.

"What do you mean?" Pete asked, coming down the stairs with Natalie behind him.

"Riley has been driving by the house for the past hour."

"You are joking right?"

"No, look outside in about a minute or so."

Pete did what he was told, glancing out the window as he saw Riley's bright red CR-V driving past, "This girl is out of her mind."

"You're the one who dated her."

"I know," he sighed, throwing himself onto the other couch, "Hey Babydoll," he laughed as Allison sat on his stomach.

"Hi Daddy," she smiled, before taking a sip of her juice.

"Joe, tell me if Riley comes by again."

"Will do," he saluted.

"Hey Pete, you know Joe never saw those pics of you from the other night. In fact none of the guys have," Natalie smirked as she pulled out her cell phone.

"Natalie Mae don't even think about it."

"Peter Lewis Kingston, why are we using middle names?"

"I don't know but it's fun," He smirked.

"Anyway, you can't stop me, Ally's already taken care of that."

"Yeah, I tan tittle you," Ally glared, wiggling her fingers.

"You wouldn't do that to me!"

"Yes-huh, Untle Joe-Joe said I tould."

"You're picking him over me?"

"I dow know...he dave me a tookie!"

"Tsk, tsk, bribing a three year old are we?" Natalie laughed, hitting Joe with a pillow.

"It wasn't bribery, I was showing my affection."

"Right, do you give cookies to Mia?"

"No, instead I-"

"Don't even start Trohman," Pete glared, "I don't need to explain to a certain person what happens after dark."

"Yeah, yeah, you know I would never pollute her mind that much," he smiled innocently, "and Riley's going by the house again, except this time she stopped."

"What do you means he stopped?" Pete asked, setting Ally on the couch as he stood up.

"She just pulled into the driveway and got out of the car, what do you think I mean? That she ran over a dog in the middle of the road?"

"That doesn't even make sense genius," Nat chuckled as the door opened.

"Peter, I need to talk to you now!" Riley yelled, grabbing his arm and dragging him into the kitchen.

"Riley, what are you doing here?"

"No, this has nothing to do with me, this is all you! What the hell were you doing earlier?!"

"Excuse me?"

"You kissed Natalie.../twice/! What the hell were you thinking?"

"That I have the right to do what I want."

"Ha! Like hell you do! Pete, we're in a relationship, meaning that what you did was cheating!"

"Riley we're not together anymore! I broke up with you, I said I'd help take care of the baby, but that doesn't mean that we're back together!"
Sign up to rate and review this story