Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Diecisiete

by swimfan625 5 reviews

=D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 520 words

1Ambiance
"So are you and Pete together now?" Mia asked as she and Natalie flipped through channels, waiting for the guys to get back with take out.

"No, we're both kind of iffy since we just got out of relationships, but you could probably say we're friends with benefits."

"That's cool," she smiled as Ally climbed into her lap.

"Are you and Untle Joe-Joe getting mawied?"

Mia chuckled, "I don't know Sweetie, that's a good question though. Why don't you ask him when he gets home."

"Otay!"

"The munchkin has a point," Natalie laughed, "how are things with you and Joe?"

"Pretty good," she blushed, "he makes me happy. He's a good guy."

"Yeah he is, and I think he's falling for you."

"How do you know?"

"Do you like smoking?"

"What? No, why?"

"Because whenever you're around Joe doesn't smoke and he wouldn't stop smoking for just anybody."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Mia smiled, blushing slightly.

"Awww, you're falling for him!"

"Maybe..."

"How sweet, you and Joey are going to get married, and have lots and lots of kids, and then you're going to get old and-"

"What are you rambling about this time?" Pete asked, setting a bag down on the coffee table as Joe sat down next to Mia.

"I'm talking about how Joe and Mia-"

"Are going to stay here and watch movies with you two," Mia smirked, cutting off her new friend.

"What is this? Cut off Nat night?"

"Aww, poow Natty," Ally pouted, kissing Natalie's cheek.

"What about Daddy?" Pete pouted, as she stuck her tongue out at him. "You're going to get it for that."

Allison squealed, jumping into Natalie's lap as Pete started tickling her, "Daddy top it!"

"Do I get a kiss?"

"I dow know..."

"That's too bad then," he laughed, tickling her stomach.

"She's cute isn't she," Joe whispered in Mia's ear as they watched.

"Yeah, she's an angel."

"So, I know this may be too soon," he paused, "but have you ever thought about kids?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come with me," he smiled, taking her hand and leading her into the kitchen. "Have you ever thought about having kids?"

"Kind of, why?"

"Because seeing you in there with Ally makes me think about what a great mother you would be. And I can't help but wonder what would ever happen if we decided to have kids."

"Joe, we've been going out for three months, I don't think we're ready for that yet," Mia chuckled, placing a hand on each of his cheeks.

"I know, I'm just thinking about the future," he laughed before kissing her, "growing up through this band has made me mature faster which has made me think about kids a little sooner."

"That's sweet, Joe," Mia smiled, leaning into kiss him again as his hands came to rest on her hips and hers lay on his forearms, "and I think you'd make a fantastic dad."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Good, because the only person I could ever see myself having kids with is you," he whispered before bringing his lips down to hers in a passionate kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story