Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Dieciocho

by swimfan625 4 reviews

Read me!!! =)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 480 words

1Moving
"Hey! No screwing in the kitchen!"

"We were having a moment you idiot."

"Well sorry, but it's not my fault that I want to keep my counters virgin," Pete laughed, flicking the back of Joe's head.

"Would you stop being a perv?"

"Is Ally around?"

"No."

"Exactly."

"I feel so bad for you," Mia chuckled as she walked over to where Natalie was standing with Ally.

"Why?"

"Because you had to grow up with these two."

"Oh, don't worry. They were worse," Nat laughed.

"You've got to be kidding me?"

"Nope."

"Natty, der's tumone outide!" Ally said, running into Natalie's legs.

"Who Sweetie?"

"I dow know, dey were looting trew the window."

"Pete, I think we have a problem."

"What's up?"

"I think you have some new friends outside, and they brought their cameras."

"Shit," he whispered under his breath as he checked to make sure the blinds were pulled down, "Joe I think you two are staying here tonight...that is unless you want to be bombarded by photographers?"

"No, I think we're cool," Joe smiled.

"We're habing a teepover?!" Ally asked excitedly.

"Sure Baby," Pete smiled, kissing her forehead as he made his way to the living room. Once he had finished checking everything in there he walked back into the kitchen, "So as long as none of them have ladders we're in the clear."

"Why would they need ladders?"

"Someone-"

"Riley!" Natalie interrupted.

"Okay, Riley threw a brick through Ally's window earlier today."

"She didn't get hurt did she?" Mia asked, bending down in front of Ally.

"A little freaked but that's it."

"Daddy tan we have ice tweam pwease?"

"No, it's getting too close to your bedtime, but we can have some tomorrow."

"I hab to wait?" she whined, giving him puppy eyes.

"Allison, don't even think about it."

"Pweaseeeeeeeeee?"

"Nope, come on, it's time to brush your teeth."

"But you taid it was twose to bedtime!"

"And that was a few minutes ago," Pete chuckled, throwing her over his shoulder, "Say goodnight to everyone."

"Night night," Ally smiled, kissing everyone as Pete walked passed them. "Daddy why are we dowing to your woom?"

"Because you're going to sleep in here tonight," he smiled sitting her on his bed as he grabbed her pajamas.

"Why tant I teep in mine?"

"Because Daddy wants to cuddle with you tonight."

"Oh, otay." Ally said, waiting as he helped her to get dressed before sliding her into bed, "Daddy tan you tay wiff me pwease?"

"Sure Baby, come here." Pete smiled, picking her up as he lay down before laying her on top of him.

"Tan you tell me a stowy?"

"What type of story?"

"Da one abou da wittle dirl and da wittle boy and da tookies."

"That one's your favorite because of the cookies, huh?" he chuckled.

"Yep!"

"Silly girl. Now, there once was a little boy..."
Sign up to rate and review this story