Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Diecinueve

by swimfan625 3 reviews

Read me! =D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 639 words

1Funny
After five minutes Allison had fallen asleep, whining as Pete tried to move from under her as Natalie walked in.

"Joe and Mia are sleeping, they decided to pull an early night," she whispered, closing his door.

"Are you staying in here tonight?"

"Of course, when have I not used you for a pillow when given the chance?"

"Thanks Nat, way to make me feel loved," Pete smiled, rubbing Ally's back as she began squirming, "but it looks like you're going to be sharing me tonight."

"Aww."

"Yep, you're going to be sharing me with this little monkey," he laughed softly as Natalie finished pulling one of his shirts she could sleep in.

"At least she's a cute monkey, I'd be upset if I had to share with some brat," she mumbled, obviously referring to Riley.

"Nat..."

"Sorry, I can't help it."

"Yes you can."

"No I can't."

"Yes," he paused, cutting himself off, "was Riley always that much of a bitch?"

"Yup."

"Why didn't anybody tell me?"

"Because you were happy so we figured we could suffer slightly just to see you happy, it's when she started having major issues with Ally for no reason that we started throwing fits."

"Right."

"Here, let me hold her while you change," Nat said softly, laying down as Pete carefully slid Allison into her arms.

"You're really good with her, you know that right?" Pete smiled, watching his daughter snuggle into her side, "you'd make a great mom."

"Thanks," she smiled, looking up at him, noticing for the first time that she wasn't receiving the usual caring look Pete gave her, but this time one that had a hidden emotion to it. An emotion that looked a lot like love...

"Untle Joe-Joe you hab to be twiet!" Ally tried to whisper as Pete slowly slipped back into consciousness, keeping his eyes closed as his arms tightened around what he thought was his pillow.

"Look how cute they are," Mia cooed, as Ally slowly climbed onto the bed.

"We hab to be berry twiet or dey mite wate up."

"Hold on Sweetie," Joe chuckled, quickly taking a picture with Pete's sidekick as Ally signaled for him to join her.

"Dis is the pwan," she started, signaling for Mia to climb onto the bed too, "on the tount of twee we're dowing to dump on Daddy's bed, and tart welling wate up untiw he does. Dot it?"

"Got it," Joe chuckled.

"One," Ally began counting, "two...thw-"

"Dammit Pete!" Joe yelped, falling off the bed as Pete rolled over, kicking Joe off of the bed in the process.

"Daddy you wuined the turpwise!"

"Aww, I'm sorry Baby," he chuckled, kissing her forehead as Mia continued laughing at Joe. Who, instead of falling on his butt, had ended up on his stomach with his head stuck under the bed and his foot wedged between the bed and the nightstand.

"What's so funny?" Natalie yawned.

"Why is there a munchkin sitting on me?" Joe asked as Ally sat on him.

"Untle Joe-Joe, your butt's stwishy!"

"Mia, you can officially say you're initiated into our group!" Pete smiled, giving her a hug on his way to the bathroom.

"Well, that was an interesting way to wake up."

"Could be worse, we could've chosen to recreate a certain scene from Release the Bats," Joe smirked, sliding out from under the bed.

"Not while Ally's around you won't, I'm not having my daughter blinded for life because of you," Pete laughed, picking up Allison.

"You're the one who blinded everyone else! Not to mention half of the world, shall I remind you of some pictures that we're taken."

"Shall I show Mia the pictures of you in High School before you grew into your nose?"

"I wanna see pitures!"

"Good, it's time to make fun of your uncles."
Sign up to rate and review this story