Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Pilgrimage

Was it just a Dream?

by Crazy_Chex_Mix 1 review

Tsunami feels someone following him. Tsunami and Nova have the same dream. It felt so real. They went to school together and they didn't come back home.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-03-08 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 961 words

-1Illiterate
Tsunami was walking home from school, and he had that strange feeling of being watched. It felt like eyes burning in the back of his neck. Tsunami scratched it nervously. He didn't want to look behind him, he didn't want to look at someone creepy, and he surely didn't want to meet that person.
"Hey Tsunami," it was a girl's voice, which happened to be Tsunami's best friend. Tsunami turned around to see his friend, smiling at his friend. Tsunami also had a glance to who or what was following him, or at least he thought he saw someone turn around the corner.
"Hey Nova," Tsunami greeted.
"Why were in a rush to get home so fast?" Nova asked, flipping her long, black hair away from her green eyes.
"Sorry, it justs I feel like someone was following me," Tsunami admitted.
"Well, I did see someone with a black coat following you," Nova replied.
"You did?!" Tsunami exclaimed.
"Yea, he had short, black hair, blue eyes, and was wearing jeans, his black coat and was walking real fast," Nova joked. She just described Tsunami.
"Haha," Tsunami laughed sarcastically.
The two friends walked towards Nova's house first. They said goodbye to each other and Tsunami walked to his house alone which was only two doors down. As he walked up the sidewalk, he had felt that strange feeling again, it was tingling throughout his body. He looked left and right from him before putting in his house key in the doorknob. He didn't see anyone, but he knew for some odd reason he knew someone was watching him. Tsunami entered the house relaxed, so the thing that was following him wouldn't know that Tsunami was on to it.
Tsunami walked into the house and quickly shut the door.
"Mom, I am home," Tsunami announced.
"Okay honey," the mother replied.
Tsunami ran up the stairs and went into his room. He went to his window and looked through the glass. It started to rain, a light drizzle. He saw someone look straight at him and go away in an alley.
Tsunami went about his day, he took a shower and ate dinner, did his homework, went on his computer for a while, and then he went to his bed to sleep.
"Tsunami, help me!!" It was the sound of Nova's voice.
"Huh? Where am I? Nova?" Tsunami had thought these and it seemed whenever he thought something the words that he thought flowed around him. The words were ghostly and swam through the air around him. It was a spacey black place that went on forever.
Tsunami was out of his trance and ran towards the yelling and there was Nova on the ground watching something and Tsunami looked at it too. It was a huge monstrous clown, but it wasn't a regular clown you saw at the circus.
This clown stood about 10 feet in the air and had a horrible grin on its face. It had slits for the airs and its eerie smile and two dots for its nose. A golden jester's hat was tilted at its side, which covered most of its purple hair, and it wore a pinstripe purple and green suit. Its shoes were huge and were pointed, extremely pointed at the ends. Its huge hands went down to pick up the screaming Nova.
Tsunami didn't know what he was doing, but he ran quickly to protect her and knocked the hand away. The clown looked amused with Tsunami's attempt to protect the girl. The clown smiled evilly and laughed horribly, which echoed throughout the place they were in.
"We will meet again," the clown bellowed and it disappeared.
"Are you okay Nova?" Tsunami said to his friend.
"Yea, thanks, what was that thing?" Nova asked, still a little shaken up from what just happened.
"I hate clowns and that was it looked like to me," Tsunami commented. He hated clowns.
"Well, yea," Nova yelled, "I knew that!"
Nova disappeared just as the clown did.
"She must of woken up," Tsunami assumed in his mind, which appeared in front of him.
The next thing Tsunami knew he was awake in his bed.

The next day Tsunami met up with Nova.
"Did you--" Tsunami asked, but Nova interrupted him.
"Have the same dream as me?" Nova finished.
"If it was about a clown, then yes," Tsunami said scratching his neck.
"Ugh, wow, we had the same dream, what was that thing, it was really really creepy," Nova said stressing the 'reallys'
They did their normal class time and went to Nova's locker.
"Hey Nova, do you think that it was just a dream?" Tsunami asked, a little worried.
"No, it felt too real," Nova replied putting in her combination.
She opened her locker and they both saw the spacey place they saw in their dreams. Air started to blow hard sucking them in the locker. They both tried to resist the wind, and they looked around seeing that no one was noticing them or even trying to help them.
"Tsunami, what is this?" Nova yelled.
"I don't know, but I will give you 50 bucks to tell me," Tsunami joked.
"Shut up, I can't take it anymore," Nova exclaimed as she gave in and she was sucked into the locker.
"NO! Nova!" Tsunami yelled. Tsunami jumped into the locker to save his friend. He was blacked out.
"Ugh," Tsunami groaned.
"Tsunami," a voice was calling to him.
"What?" Tsunami replied.
"Tsunami are you okay, look where we are," It was the sound of Nova's voice.
The sun was shining high and the birds tweeted and chirped in the air. A light breeze was blowing past them.
"Hey, I will give you 50 bucks to tell me where we are," Nova joked.
Sign up to rate and review this story