Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Normal People

He's got some explaining to do.

by music_doesnt_lie 0 reviews

After yesterday's little unexpected press showed up. What will Gerard say now?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 802 words

0Unrated
"Kristina....!!" a voice said

"Kristina....! it called again

"KRISTINA!" it yelled much louder than before


"Whoa!" sh all she had to say when turns out the voice was Serena and Serena jumped on top of her.

"Remind me to take that spare key from you, and soon as possible" Kristina said rubbing her eyes and trying tackle Serena.

"You wouldn't be able to. Anyways I have two things for you." she said with a wide grin.

"Ok what are they?" Kristina said still trying to wake up.

"First here is some water" she headed her a glass

"thanks?" she said taking the glass and taking a sip

"And.... the newspaper!" Serena handed here the Boston Herard and laughing and a wide grin like something she done.

"I get this everyday" Kristina said "What so sepical about...." opening to the first page, taking another sip of her water and spitted it back out to the side of her. "it?!?!?!" there on the first page showed her and Gerard at the park near Boston Harbor.

Serena just fell over laughing. The she stopped when a pillow hit her in the face.

"This is not funny, his bandmates and manager might be mad" said Kristina concerned about Gerard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard was still sleeping when he heard Mikey's voice

"Hey sleepyhead..." he said softly

"GEE WAKE UP NOW!" Frank called to Gerard.

"huh?" Gerard said before..

"ahh.. what the hell what that for?" Gerard said to Frank who threw a newspaper at his face.

"look at it!" said Frank pointing to newspaper and laughing.

Gerard looked at it, he saw him and Kristina. Luckily Gerard and her wore sunglasses. At the top of the page was written "The Secret Woman in Gerard's Life"

"oh man I better get a hold of Kristina." he said after he read the page.

"You better tell Brian too. He will be interested." Said Ray

"You're right, but I got to make sure Kristina knows so that she it's shocked." said Gerard grabbing his sidekick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I wonder if Gerard has already seen it" she thought to herself as she drank some coffee. Then her sidekick made a beep to show that she recieved a message on AIM.

Gerard: Morning, what's going on?
Kristina: Nothing just drinking some coffee.
Gerard: Ah coffee sounds good lol. Umm.. Have you seen the newspaper?
Kristina: Yeah I have
Gerard: Are you mad? Are you ok with it?
Kristina: I'm not mad. Did you see what it said at the top? I'm a secret women. lol =]
Gerard: lol yup my secret woman
Kristina: lol I wouldn't want it any other way.
Gerard: =] I g2g, Brian is going to come with me and the guys to an interview. And don't worry I won't mention a thing.
Kristina: alright ttyl =]
Gerard: oh and Kristina, I love you
Kristina: Love you too, Gerard

Kristina put her sidekick away and sighed that Gerard said he loved her. She blushed as well, and Serena giggled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the hotel, the guys got ready fro their interview. They were drinking some coffee while Gerard went out on the balcony to smoke a ciggerate. There was a knock on the hotel door.

"coming" said Ray he looked through the peephole to make sure no one found out where they were staying.

"Oh hey Brian what's going on?" Ray said giving Brian a hug.

"Nothing much, where's Gerard?" Brian said finishing greeting each one of the guys.

"Out there on the balcony" Bob said pointing to it.

"Thanks, I'll be right back and then we can head to the studio." he said leaving the guys inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard finished his ciggerate and just looked out over Boston. He just kept thinking of what he was going to say during thr interview, since basically all of Boston found out about Kristina a little bit. But he also couldn't help to think about Kristina and how wonderful she was.

"Hey you really do need to quit smoking" said Brian laughing and giving Gerard a hug.

"hey man, what's up" Gerard said noticing Brian had the newspaper in his arm.

"nothing much, but I'm guessing something is up with you" waving the newspaper in the air.

Gerard grinned like he did nothing wrong. And then started to explain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Serena I'm leaving!" Kristina said to Serena who was going to clean up her house. Sereana lost her job and needed some cash until she got a new job.

"Ok I'll see you later, and good luck" Serena repiled and laughed

"thanks, call the hospital or page me, if you need me. Bye" Kristina said and closed the door behide her.

She couldn't help but keep thinking about Gerard while she drove to her job. She got to the hospital and went to the 13th floor to she her patients.
Sign up to rate and review this story