Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Normal People

The Patient

by music_doesnt_lie 5 reviews

What happens when the patient comes to life?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 2350 words

0Unrated
This is a long one, it makes up for the short chapter before. so enjoy and please review. Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"well I think that went pretty well" Frank said grinning and holding back a laugh.

"Hey Gerard, that was alittle tough but you made it through" said Brian who was waiting for them.

"Yeah it was, but thanks again Brian you saved me and Kristina" said Gerard giving Brian a hug.

Gerard went to check his messages to see if Kristina had called or text him. Nothing, he didn't mind that much.

"Oh that girl I was with was the new designer artist for our new merchandise and other things, I discussed something that I wanted to be in her drawings and design." Gerard kept thing to himself, as that is what is had to the interviewer.

"Hey Gerard!" called out his brother Mikey, motioning for him to come to him and the guys.

"Yeah?" he replied knowing that face on Mikey, Mikey wanted to ask a favor or wanted to know something.

"Me and the guys were just thinking that maybe... if you are going to lunch with Kristina..maybe...we could join?" asked Mikey shyly

"umm..." Gerard said thinking really hard about it.

"oh come on! let us, she can invite that friend of hers that called her." said Ray

"and we want to see her, she is really cool." added Bob

"Don't hog her jeez" said Frank joking

"Umm..I guess..sure! why not? I was going to surprise her at her house we can head over right now." he said heading to the car that waited for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"so Kris how was London" said Jamie.

Jamie was Kristina's favorite patient. Jamie was like a daughter, she was abandoned at the hospital and Kristian took her in. Then at age 5 she was diagnosed with cancer. Jamie knew that Kristina wasn't her mother but she thought of her as a mother, and a sister, practically her family in one person. Kristina paided for all her medications and needs. Jamie had become a My Chemical Romance since Kristina was one. Kristina treated Jamie very special and gave her things that she wanted. Kristina loved Jamie and had every attention of saving her life from cancer and making Jamie's dreams come true.

"It was very nice here I got you some things."Kristina said pulling out photos, survoniers, and a stuffed animal.

Jamie was now 10 an she was doing pretty good but she has to go into operation again.

"oh! thank you Kris! I love it!" Jamie said hugging the toy panda bear.

Kris was the nickname Jamie had always called Kristina.

"no problem" Kristina said smiling at Jamie's happiness.

"but... I always leave the best for last ,you know that" said Kristina with bright smile.

Jamie's eyes widen and watching a what was going to come out of Kristina's bag.

"oh..man...I forgot! You got to go to the My Chemical Romance concert!" she said with glee.

"yeah I know...." said Kristina still stalling.

Then Kristina pulled out two bags. One was a large bag, and the other had to clothing boxes.

"Now...which one would you like to open first?" asked Kristina to Jamie, who awed at the two bags.

"that one!" she said opening and taking out the clothing boxes.
"Oh my god! Kris I love so much! Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!" she practically screamed.

Jamie holding a tour hoodie and a MCR arm band. Jamie had already put on the armband. And in the second was a black parade t- shirt from the tour.

"Glad you like it, now come on open the other one. If you opened the little present can't wait until you see the good present" said Kristina teasing Jamie

"the GOOD present?" Jamie said, not waiting anytime to open the bag.

Jamie jaw was open and looked in the bag,then at Kristina, and then back into the bag.

Kristina laughed at the site of her face. She loved to bring Jamie happiness and seeing her bright smile and hearing "oh my god"

Jamie was speechless, she took out 5 items from the bag.
First was the limited edition black parade velvet box, next was photos of the concert in a black album. Then was magazines of London having posters of MCR,Panic! At The Disco, or Muse in them. Then the MCR CD/DVD, and finally a MCR book.

She bend over ot give a Kristina a huge hug.Jamie just kept repeating "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!"

Kristina just said "your welcome but can I breathe now?"

Jamie laughed and let go of Kristina.

"Here's your laptop you can put the songs on your laptop and you can watch your DVD later ok? Tomorrow we can watch it together. I will be leaving in an hour and tomorrow I work until 5." explaining to Jamie.

"Ok Kris, don't worry I wouldn't watch it without you anyways, Mcr sisters for life" Jamie said and laughed.

"yup MCR sisters" Kristina said laughing as well as she went to check on her other patients.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard was in the car with the others talking.

"So were just going to surprise her at her home?" asked Bob.

"ummm...yeah, pretty much." said Gerard

"oh ok" he said laughing at what he just asked.

They arrived at front of Kristina's home.

"Gerard you go get her, since well you like her." said Ray pushing him out of the car and to the front door of Kristina's.

He ringed the door bell. Then he heard someone coming and calling out "coming!"

When the door opened, he was a little confused.

At the door was Serena.

"umm....hi is Kristina here?" asked Gerard still confused.

"hi, you must be Gerard. And no she is not here, she is at work and gets out in 15 minutes. Why?" asked Serena

"I was going to invite her and she could invite the friend that she has to lunch with me and the guys." said Gerard

" Oh! well you can get to the hospital and just meet her there.I know what department she works in." said Serena.

"ok, well your Serena right? asked Gerard

Serena nodded.

"Your Kristina's best friend, so you want to come with us to lunch?" asked Gerard hoping he would regret it later.

"sure" Serena agreeed to the invite.

She grabbed her coat and followed Gerard as he headed to the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"So what department does she work in again" asked Gerard, heading to the doors of the hospital with the others.

"Just let me talk ok?" said Serena.

They reached the front information desk.

"Hello, I wannted to know if Dr. Kristina on the 13th floor had left already?" asked Serena to the desk woman.

"Oh Dr. Kristina? No she has not yet. You can head up there don't worry." she the woman.

The guys followed Serena as she went to press the elevator button. On the wall had a sort of a map. Next to each number of the floor, said what department.Mikey looked at the map and saw that 13 had no description.Then the elevator came and they entered it.

"Hey what does floor 13 have on it? Like what department?" asked Mikey to Serena.

"well...you're about to find out." said Serena as she said that the elevator came to a stop, they had eached floor 13. They exited the elevator and were looking everywhere.

"Kristina is a very important doctor to these kids, she was promoded to a research doctor. She takes care of these children and does studies to fina a cure for cancer." Serena explained.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" well look at your walls and even your curtains." said Kristina looking around.

"yeah I like it, i love posters and bands.Thanks Kris, I wouldn't of gotten all of these posters if it wasn't for you." said Jamie with a grin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"There she is" said Frank to Gerard. They saw her around the corner.

Frank left to see the tohers while Gerard stood there. Kristina was heading right towards him. Kristina turned and bumped right into him.

"Oh I'm sorry" she said and then looked up.

"It's no problem" said Gerard smiling. And giving her a hug

"hey what are you doing here?!" Kristina said giggling.

"nothing umm.. the guys and your friend Serena wanted to know if you're done and can go to lunch with us." said Gerard.

"yeah sure but I have to give out the kids juices. Wanna help?" she asked.

Gerard nodded and followed her to a room that was like a mini kitchen.

"So all these kids...?" said Gerard helping Kristina pourring juice into the cups.

"all these kids are children that have cancer. They been here for a while. The doctors hat are assigned here help live normal lives and give them the medical attention they need." explaining Kristina.

They headed back to the room that had probably 10 kids in beds each one had like their own mini room. Curtains seperated each patient's personality. They started to pass out the drinks. Then Gerard looked at Kristina who was sitting next to Jamie. He should hear what they were saying.

"I'm going to leave for the today but I'll be back tomorrow to watch the movie ok?" said Kristina

Then Gerard finished passing out his cups and headed to Kristina back to the kitchen.

"Kristina?" said Gerard a little curious.

"yeah?" repiled Kristina

"umm... the little girl you were talking to. Who was she?" asked Gerard.

"Follow me" said Kristina taking his hand and leading him to the corner to see Jamie from afar.

"That girl her name is Jamie. She was abondoned as a young infant and I took her in. She has probably the 2nd or 3rd worst case of cancer. She is a sweet girl and loves music. She think of me as a big sister. I think of her as a young sister even like my own daughter." explained Kristina

Gerard nodded and then noticed something.

"hey she has a lot of band stuff." said Gerard noticing MCR, The Killers, Taking Back Sunday, and Thursday merchandise

"Yeah I got those CD's and gave them to her she basically loves the same things I do. And you and the guys are her favorite band." said Kristina "And if you want to know a little secret, she absolutely love you." giggled Kristina.

Gerard then said "then it's time we met a fan." said Gerard heading towards Jamie with some juice.

Jamie was on her laptop when she heard someone say "Here's your juice. Enjoy"

Jamie looked up and saw Gerard smiling at her.

"oh...my ..god..." she just said in a fading voice."You're Gerard Way..." she added and her jaw dropped.

"Hi Jamie, nice to meet you." Gerard smiled at her, but on the inside Gerard was crying to see one of his fans like this.
Jamie had very pale skin and only a few locks of hair that were practically white.Jamie was truly the patient he pictured for the Black Parade album.

Kristina walked over and smiled to Jamie. Jamie was still getting over the fact that the guy she loved was saying hi to her.

The Gerard got out his phone and texted someone. Next thing you know the guys and Serena came in.

"Hey guys this is the girl I texted you about, this is Jamie." said gerard

The guys said hi and talked to Jamie. They liked her and felt bad that she had cancer. Of course they signed something. Then after the guys went out into the hallway. While Kristina went to talk to Jamie, Gerard waited for her at the doorway.

"Jamie Garner you have just met My Chemical Romance, how do you feel and what are you going to do next?" said Kristina sounding like the annoucer from a superbowl.

"I'm happy and I'm going to sleep in my hoodie that they signed." She said holding on to her hoodie like there was no tomorrow.Kristina laughed until Jamie asked a question.

"How did you meet them? When? Kristina why is Gerard waiting right there? Shouldn't he be somewhere? And why is he looking at us?" Jamie kept on asking questions

"ok well...." but just as Kristina was going to explain. Jamie said

"Kris! Are you going out with Gerard?" Jamie asked with a wide grin trying to be quiet but wanting to know.

"I don't know I don't even know if he likes me that much". she just blushed, but not enough for Jamie to tell.

"umm... I have to go sign out and I'll be back with the folder you wanted. ok?" said Kristina. She really couldn't answer she didn't know if Gerard liked her that much. She didn't want to say even though deep inside she did.

Jamie nodded and as soon as Kristina passed Gerard. Jamie called Gerard over.She motioned him to come close so she could ask a private question.

"Gerard are you going out with Kristina? Do you like her?" Jamie whispered into his ear.

"Umm.. i don't know..but....yeah I really do like her.And it was very nice to meet you" Gerard whispered back into her ear. Then before he stood up he gave Jamie a kiss on the cheek and waved good-bye.

When Kristina went to give Jamie her folder

Then Jamie told her what Gerard had said. Kristina blushed and smiled. Jamie was happy for her and wanted to see what would happen.Kristina said Good-Bye and went to meet up with her friend and the band.

When Kristina saw Gerard she gave him a hug and whispered

"Thank you Gerard, that meant alot to her and me." and gave him kiss on the cheek too quick for anyone to notice.

She thanked everyone else and they left for lunch.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Jamie's room.

Jamie juat giggled and squealed that she met her favorite band and what they did for her.

She laughed and went to play with the other kids.
Sign up to rate and review this story