Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Normal People

It was a lovely lunch

by music_doesnt_lie 2 reviews

Kristina, Serena, & the band go out for lunch and head down to the North End.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 938 words

0Unrated
Hey sorry it took so long, I had some major school projects to do. =[ But Yeah I suck at titles, and thank you to everyone who has taken the time to review very much appreicated. Sorry if this chapter sucks but I need it to continue to the next. Thanks and keep on reviewing and reading =].

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The groupf of friends went exited the hospital and got to the parking lot.

"umm..who is going in who's car?" asked Bob.

"All I know is that I don't want to be squished you know I don't like small crapped spaces." said Frank.

"ok,ok you can sit in the front with me and mikey, Bob, and Serena can sit in the back." explained Ray.

"So what about Kristina and Gerard?" asked Serena hoping that they would go in Kristina's car.

"do you got a car Kristina?" asked Mikey.

"yeah... I guess me and Gerard can go in mine but where are we heading?" said Kristina.

"It's in the North End, I know where it is." said Gerard.

So they went into the cars and left to the North End.
Gerard and Kristina were in silence until Kristina couldn't stand the silence.

"so... I didn't know you knew Boston that well, even to find a eating place in the North End." siad Kristina

"Tell you the truth, I went out on my own to see what I could find and came cross it, but trust me I got lost trying to find my way back to the hotel." admitting Gerard.

"aww you got lost in the big city of Boston" giggled Kristina.

Gerard just laughed and nodded.
Soon they were at the resturant called Tony's Italian Style.The rest of the bunch arrived shortly after Kristina dn Gerard did. They went inside and got sitted.

"Mmm... something smells really good" said Frank sniffing the aroma of food in the air.

"Frank just don't drool on the table ok?" said Gerard while everyone else laughed.

The the waiter came to take their orders.

"Hey Serena, so how long have you and Kristina been friends?" asked Bob.

"I think it's been 10 years now, yeah 10 years she has been putting up with me." laughed Serena.

"Yeah she a handful but she is is like my sister."said Kristina.

"Oh so tell me little about your family Kristina" asked Gerard.

"umm..ahh....it's a good little family. A mother, father, sister, and brothers. Nothing really funny, normal life." she said trying to be calm.

Gerard noticed that there was something wrong, but he didn't want to ask now. He just nodded and settled for her answer.

"How many brother and sisters?" asked Bob

"1 sister, and 3 brothers." repiled Kristina

"Where is your family now?" asked Ray

"umm....they are ...well.. they .." said Kristina right then Mikey's cell phone rang.

"Sorry" he said before answering the sidekick.
Kristina sighed softly, she was so happy that Mikey's sidekick rang before she answered.

Mikey answered and started to talk. He hung up and had a smile on his face.

"Hey I got some great news." Mikey said

"what is it?" asked Frank

"Ok well Ijust got a call that we can play at the opening of this new club called Dream Elements, and then the party after. You guys up for it?" asked Mikey

The rest of the band nodded.Gerard then noticed that Kristina and Serena were left out.

"Hey Kristina you wanna go with us?" asked Gerard.
"And Serena you want to go too." asked Ray quickly

They both nodded with excitement. Soon after that their food came. They talked about what they were going to do at the club and who might be there. Ray and Serena went off into their own conversation.

"Oh wow I'm full" said Frank pushing his plate away from him.

"That's very hard to believe" joked Gerard

"Shut up man"replied Frank

"It's True and I'm pretty sure that everyone else here agrees with me" said Gerard

Everyone nodded.

"Thanks....everyone I love all of you too." said Frank

They paid and left to the parking lot.

"So I guess we got to head back to the hotel Biran wants talk with us." said Mikey.

"Ok then I will head with Serena then" said Kristina.

The rest went into their car while Kristina was following Serena to her car, when Gerard took her hand.

"no good bye?" said Gerard with a pout.

"I am so sorry, please forgive me" said Kristina hanging her head.

"You're forgiven" Gerard said with a smile "Oh! You know how we have plans for tommorrow, well dress formal ok?"

"formal hmm...? You don't have to go all out" said Kristina

"nah... truth be told I want it to be formal" said Gerard

"ok if that's what you want." smiled Kristina

Gerard gave her a kiss on her cheek and a quick hug before she left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kristina's car...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"so...did you notice how fast Ray asked you to go to the show?" asked Kristina

Serena just smiled.

"hmm.....I think you did, and I think you like Ray and he likes you" said Kristina teasing Serena.

"oh... quiet and focus on the road" said Serena trying to be serious but failing.

"And what about you? You have a romantic date with Gerard tommorrow." said Serena trying to get back at Kristina.

"It's dinner ok? And it's going to be hard ok? Remember what happened last time with my relationship?" said Kristina looking back at the last time she went out with someone.

Serena just nodded and hoped that history wouldn't repeat itself.

Hope is what Kristina needed...
Sign up to rate and review this story