Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Normal People

Past Love can haunt the strongest people

by music_doesnt_lie 1 review

A secret is revelaed but trust is given

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 1622 words

0Unrated
Hey! I updated pretty quick lol. enjoy I guess lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kristina woke up and headed into the kitchen to see Serena.

"Morning" said Serena

"Hey" yawned Kristina "Did you make some coffee?" asked Kristina

"Of course, I'm not that stupid." said Serena

"Sorry I thought you were" said Kristina "kidding" she added quickly after seeing the glare Serena shot her.

Kristina laughed.

"so what are you doing today wanna hang out for a little while?" asked Serena.

"umm... let see.... I don't have to be at work for another 3 hours so we can do something now but I got to work at the hospital until 5 and then coming home to get ready." said Kristina.

They got dressed and headed to well...what else? shop!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"how much longer do we have to wait?" asked Gerard still tried and wanting the interview to start.

"I don't know, but I kinda need some more coffee" said Frank.

"Hey guys they're ready to start the interview" said Brian.

They all went into a room which had a large table and chairs surrounding it.

Gerard took out his sidekick to make a note to himself he typed in 'Don't forget to look for a jewelery store and to call Serena'

They all sat down and began the interview

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, Serena it does not take that long just to take off a pair of shoes" said Kristina.

"Ok, I found my other shoe!" called out Serena.

"I swear if you didn't have your head attached you would lose it"said Kriatina

"I have to agree with you there" laughed Serena.

"Ok, Let's see....any where else you want to go, becauseI think I'm pretty much done." asked Kristina.

"Well I need to go to the bookstore so I can get that new cook...." explained Serena but stopped in the middle because sh enoticed that Kristina stopped in front of a shop looking at something.

"Kristina? What are you looking at?" asked Serena.

"huh? Oh I was just.. well take a look."said Kristina

Sereana looked at the silver necklace it was beautiful. It was a sterling silver sweetheart locket and it was in a set. The necklace came with a sterling silver monogram heart bangle. Serena thought it was so simple. But she knew that is what Kristina style of jewelery was like.

"Isn't is beautiful?" sighed Kristina

"It's nice, it fits you but it comes in gold, don't you like gold?" asked Serena. She thought that Kristina would deserve the gold then the silver.

"Nah, silver is simple and well I can wear it all that time." said Kristina.

"Why don't you buy it?" asked Serena hoping that Kristina would, she hasn't been buying anything that she want only things she needed.

"I don't know, it's ok maybe another time." said Kristina and began to walk away from the window where the jewelery was displayed.

Serena looked at the necklace and bracelet and sighed that Kristina wouldn't get it. She wondered why not, it wasn't that expensive and it would do her some good. Then she went to catch up with Kristina.

They stopped at the bookstore for Serena and then left the mall so that Kristina could go to work. Kristina dropped off Serena and left to the hospital to take care of her patients and to see Jamie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As Kristina was driving all she could think about was her ex, Tim. She thought about the times they had together.

Flashback...

"stop Tim, come on, you know I can't stand being tickled" laughed Kristina.

"nah I think you still need to be tickled."said Tim

They stopped after and Tim took Kristina in his arms,her head laided on his chest ,they laided againist the tree looking out on to Charles River. They viewed the sunset coming across the river and cuddled.

"Kristina, I love you" said Tim nuzzling at her neck and gave her a kiss on her lips.

"I love you too, Tim" she said after he kissed her.


Tears came to Kristina's eyes as she then thought of what he did to her. That night was the night she ran away from the pain.
She reached the hospital's parking lot and she fixed herself up so that she seemed ok. She put on her hospital coat and went into the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Serena was in Kristina's house cleaning up a little bit and putting away the thing Kristina had brought. Then Serena's phone rang. She answered.

"Hello?" Serena asked, she did not know who it was by the caller id
"hey Serena?"asked the man
"yes who's this?"
"oh sorry my bad, it's Gerard"
"oh hey what's going on?"
" nothing much? just wanted to ask you something very important ok? but you can't tell Kristina?"
"oh ok? sure what is it?"
" Ok well I kinda wanted to get something for Kristina for tonight, and I wanted to know if she likes like jewelery, maybe gold or silver?
"well she likes...oh wait a minute she saw something in a store today."
" really? where is the store?"
"It's at the prudential mall, you know where that is right?"
"umm...no, I don't. Can I pick you up and you can help me out?"
"sure I'm at Kristina's right now, so I'll just wait here until you come ok?"
"ok see you later and thanks, Bye"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kristina went to the 13th floor and went to sign in.
She went into the patient's room and saw Jamie listening to music as always.

"Kristina!" cried out Jamie happily to see her.

"Hey there I see you've been updating your music." said Kristina.

Jamie gave her a hug and nodded.

"so are we going to watch the movie now?" asked Serena.

"yeah but first i have to do a quick check up on the rest of the kids. And I'll get some popcorn." said Kristina.

Serena nodded and went back to listening to her music while Kristina went to get the check up equipment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Serena was still cleanning when she heard a car horn honk.
It was Gerard so she brabbed her purse and went outside to head to the mall.

"Hey" he said when she entered the car.

"hi" she answered when putting on her seatbelt. They left to the mall. They chatted in the car about random things. Soon they were at the mall. And gerard followed Serena to a store window and she pointed to the window. Gerard looked in and saw the necklace and bracelet.

"she liked this?"asked Gerard still looking at it.

"yeah she loved it." said Serena

"Why didn't she get it?" asked Gerard now looking at Serena.

"It's just that...." Serena trailed off.

"Serena, what going on with Kristina?"asked Gerard

"Nothing... it's just that it's hard for her." said Serena.

"What's hard?" asked Gerard trying to figure out what's going on.

"For her to be in a relationship, epsecially after...."she trailed off again. "Ok Gerard you like Kristina don't you?"

"Yeah, I do." he said

"Ok well there is something you should know, but we have to sit ok?" said Serena.

Gerard nodded and they sat down.

Serena sighed " ok well Kristina has had a tough life, with with love life and her family. But you should know that Kristina was engaged Gerard."

Gerard was a little shocked and Serena went to explain.

"There was this kid named Tim and they were friends since 3rd grade. Then they went out 7 years, he waited that long because he siad he wanted to see if they were really in love. He proposed to her and they were happy. I even thought they were the perfect couple. But Tim started to change and everyone but Kristina noticed. The brought a condo together in the suburbs.One day Kristina came home early one day to cook dinner for him. She went in and saw Tim with another woman, she cried and took off her engagment ring and threw it at him. Tim got mad and when she tried to leave Tim jumped in front of her blocking the door. Tim wouldn't let her leave and then....well....Tim started to hit her. Kristina tried to fight him and tried to get out, but he was too strong. The woman got out and didn't even report anything. Yet Kristina was on the ground crying and bleeding. Tim left and no one has heard from him again. Luckily I was heading to her condo to drop off a dress she let me borrow and when I knocked no one answered. I noticed that her car was there and I heard crying from inside, I took out my key she gave me. I went in to find Kristina still on the ground bleeding from her mouth adn nose.I took her to the hospital and she ended up with 2 broken ribs, a broken nose, and a fractured wrist. She went through a lot emotionally and physically. It's been a year since she went out with someone."

Gerard just said "oh my god" and rubbed his head.

"yeah I know. but Kristina is strong to be who she is today. And to tell you the truth went we went out to lunch yesterday, I haven't seen her that happy with someone since Tim. Kristina likes you Gerard, just promise me that she won't get hurt ok?" asked Serena.

"I love Kristina, and I promise that I won't hurt." said Gerard

They stood up and hugged. They then headed back to the store to get the necklace and bracelet.

Gerard kept on thinking of how Kristina would react to the present. And hoped that she would like it and would give him a chance.
Sign up to rate and review this story