Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Normal People

Let the Stars shine down on us today

by music_doesnt_lie 1 review

Love is a chance and is taken.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 2295 words

0Unrated
Big Thank you to everyone who has reviewed ...thank you! =] and everyone who has followed since the beginning of this story.
Here is the next chapter enjoy!


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kristina was sitting next to Jamie watching the movie. Jamie loved it her eyes never left the screen, even when Kristina told her something. Then the movie came to an end, she could tell that Jamie loved it.

"I'm guessing you liked it" said Kristina knowing what the anser would be.

"Like it? I love it!" giggled Jamie

"That's good" said Kristina laughing

Kristina looked at her watch and noticed it was 4:50.

"Oh wow it's 4:50!" she she said

"aww...man you have to go now don't you?" sighed Jamie

"yes I do but don't worry there High School Musical is coming to Boston and I might get tickets, but I don't know who to take. Do you know someone who would like to go?" Kristina asked

Jamie hand went straight up and her other hand pointed to herself.

"ok then, well I guess I'm taking you to see it then" said Kristina said

Jamie smiled and thanked her. They said their good byes and Kristina went to sign out and head home to get ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"So what are we doing tonite, it's 6:30?" asked Mikey

"I say we eat" said Frank

"No we should play some Guitar Hero 2" said Ray

"No some Donkey Konga" argued Bob.

"Hey Gerard,what do you want to do?" called out Frank to Gerard who was in the other room.

"I want to fucking tie this tie!" Gerard called back out to Frank

Gerard walked into the room. Gerard had a black dress shirt, black pants, and struggling with a black tie.

"Don't hurt yourself" Frank said taking the tie away from him and tied it.

"Thanks, man" Gerard said

"oh yeah, you're heading out with Kristina." said Bob.

"Yeah, and I should be heading over to pick her up." said Gerard looking at the clock.

"Hey Gerard don't forget" Mikey said pointing to the the black velvet box white a white ribbon.

"oh yeah, thanks Mikey." said Gerard giving him a hug and high five to the rest of the guys. Gerard grabbed his leather jacket and left the hotel room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh man where are my shoes? Where are they?" Kristina said looking for her shoes."Yes!" she sighed in relief that she found them.

She headed in the bathroom to let the curlers out of her hair. Thank god they turned out good. Then she did a finishing touch up's on her make up. All of a sudden she heard the doorbell ring.

Gerard was standing outside a little nervous of the evening. Then he heard someone call "it's open". He walked in and heard "I'll be right down, make yourself at home."

"Ok, thanks" he called back up to Kristina. He sat down and placed the white rose on the side table.

Soon after he heard footsteps coming downt he stairs. He got up and turned around.

"Hi" said Kristina.

"Wow..." sighed Gerard

Gerard still looking at the light blue satin dress that covered her body, the cocktail length was perfect. He loved the black lace ribbon that went around her waist to show it off. and the Black lace also at the hem of the bottom of the dress.He also loved that it had no straps so it showed her perfect skin. The satin black heels she had matched perfectly. And her dark brown ,long hair ,lightly curled fell upon her shoulders. She was beautiful.

"so what do you think?" asked Kristina

"You look beautiful" Gerard admitted walking towards Kristina.

"well you don't half bad either" giggled Kristina

"Thanks" said Gerard.

Gerard went back to the side table and grabbed the white rose and handed it to her.

"aww.. thank you" she smelled the flower. "Let me put it in a vose really quick" she added

"no prob" Gerard said watching her go into the kitchen and putting the rose in a vase.

Then they left to the resturant that Gerard picked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the Car...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Hope you like that place where we're going" said Gerard

"I'm sure I'll love it" replied Kristina

They chatted for alittle bit and soon they arrived at the resturant. They entered and Kristina loved it. The resturant was formal but not fancy, she was never comfortable with fancy things.

"So....how's Jamie?" asked Gerard while scanning his menu

"She is good, she excited about the tickets I got her" said Kristina .

Gerard looked up at her " oh tickets to what?" he asked

"oh the High School Musical Disney thing." she said looking at him.

"That's cool, you give alot to her don't you?" said Gerard

"Yeah, I do I think of her as my own daughter." said Kristina.

"If Jamie has no other family why don't you adopted her?" asked Gerard.

"I would in a heartbeat, but I think she deserves a family with a mother and father that both care about her. Not just me."explained Kristina.

Gerard nodded and understood what Kristina was talking about. A child like that deserves the world. Gerard took her hand and held it. Kristina smiled at him.

The waiter then came to take their orders. Then they talked some more.

"so where are the guys today?" asked Kristina

"probably going crazy of boredom or fighting on what to do, that's what they were doing when I left." said Gerard

They both laughed.
They just started to talk about random things. They talked about music, art, things they've done in the past. They talked about just about everything.

Then their food came.

"Finally I'm pretty hungry, how about you?" said Gerard ,while getting his folk out of the rolled up napkin.

"yeah I'm pretty hungry, Jamie took all the popcorn when watching the movie." Kristina giggled

The began to eat their food and they talked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Serena was in her house watching TV,when her cell phone rang.

"Hello?" she answered
"hi Serena?"
"Yeah?"
"Hi it's Ray
"oh, hi what's up?" Serena sat up straight now.
"nothing much just wanted to ask you something"
"yeah? Ask away."
" Well... I was wondering...
"God damn, Ray you suck at this, HE WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU WANT TO GO OUT SOMETIME!" called out another voice from Ray's end of the phone, you could tell it was Frank.
"Shut up" called out Ray pushing Frank away.
"So umm..." said Ray

"Ray? I would love to." said Serena.
"really? great! Then we can talk about it at the club opening."
"ok, see you then. Bye"
"bye"

Serena sighed and giggled that Ray just asked her out.She wanted to Kristina but she was on her date.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hotel...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Frank! You are so dead." Ray said holding a pillow.

"Hey man she said yes didn't she? See everthing turned out fi..." but before Frank could finish a pillow hit him in the face.

They started to have a pillow fight. While Mikey and Bob were playing Donkey Konga.

"Hey Mikey" said Bob his eyes still on the screen.

"Yeah?" Mikey siad struggling to play and wishing they played Guitar Hero.

"We could kick their ass right now, you know that right?" Bob said

"Yeah I know, on the count of 3" said Mikey.

"1..."
"2..."
"3!!!"

Bob and Mikey dropped the bongo drum controllers and joined the pillow fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"wow that's good, nice choice on where to go, Gerard" said Kristina.

"Thanks, you want to go for a walk?" Gerard asked

"Sure" replied Kristina.

They decided to walk through the Boston Common. It was a beautiful night for a walk too. The clear night sky, a full moon, the stars shined bright, the spring air, and the moon's reflection shone on the pond.

They walked and didn't say a thing. Gerard slipped his hand into hers and continued to walk. Kristina blushed and Gerard noticed this. They came across a bench and decided to sit. Gerard thought that this would be the perfect time to give her the gift.

"Kristina? I have something for you." Gerard said letting go of her hand to get the gift in his pocket.

Kristina was confused and curious of what Gerard had.

Gerard took out the box and handed it to her.

She looked at it and Gerard gave her a nodd to open it.

She gently took off the white silk ribbon and opened the black velvet box.

She looked at it and took the neck lace in her hand.

"Gerard.... I can't, please return it." said Kristina

"Why? You deserve it and I want you to keep it." said Gerard taking the necklace.

"Gerard..." said Kristina

"Here stand up." said Gerard.

They both stood up and he had her turn around and moved her hair so he could put the neck lace on her. She turned aroudn and Gerard took the bracelet and put it on her hand.

"There... beautiful" said Gerard.

"Thank you" sighed Kristina.

Gerard pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"Your welcome" he whispered.

She looked up at him and he looked into her eyes. They stood there like that for a while, Gerard wanted to kiss her he wasn't sure if it would be good.

He moved in slowly, Kristina did the same. Finally his lips touched hers. It was a gentle, loving kiss, when their lips split apart she gently kissed his bottom lip.

"Kristina, I hope you know that I love you and that I will never hurt you." said Gerard.

"Gerard, I've been through alot and...." but before she could finish Gerard picked up her chin from looking down and gave her another kiss.

He broke the kiss and said "Kristina I know, I found out. That's why I'am willing to take it slow and respect you."

Kristina smiled at him. And Gerard did the same and held her in his arms. Gerard put his jacket over her.

They continued to walk and came to the exit of the park but the gates were closed.

"oh man, the park closed early today" said Kristina

"I guess I' ll climb over and see if I can unlock the gate for you." said Gerard.

He started to jumped the fence and looked over and Kristina wasn't there.

"The fence isn't that high only like 4 feet high" said Kristina tapping him on his shoulder.

"hahaha, I guess a dress won't you from climbing." said Gerard.

"Oh no!" Kristina said looking at her wrist.

"Your bracelet fell off didn't it?" said Gerard

"yeah it's right there" said Kristian pointing back to the toher side of the fence.

"Ok I'll get it" said Gerard.

Gerard jumped the fence and got the bracelet. But when he jumped the fence again he heard something rip.

"oooo... Gerard isn't not your pants but it's your shirt" said Kristina looking at the back of Gerard's shirt.

"oh man" laughed Gerard

"Gerard you're bleeding a little bit the fence scratched you and ripped your shirt." explained Kristina.

"oh I see." said Gerard now thinking of what just happened to him.

"Here lets head back to the car and we can stop by a CVS to get some bandages." said Kristina, concerned with Gerard's injury.

"okay let's get back to the car." Gerard said.

They got back to the car and drove to the nearest CVS. Kristina went inside to get some bandages,alcohol pads to clean it, and tissues.

Kristina went back to the car where Gerard was using the ripped picec of his shirt to put pressure on the cut.

"turn around, and don't worry it won't hurt it will just sting a little bit" said Kristina taking out the materials out of the bag.

"Ok, your the doctor after all." said Gerard

Kristina took out the an alcohol pad to clean the cut. Gerard switched a little bit due to the sting feeling.

"Don't worry" she whispered into his ear. Gerard was still.

Kristina blew on his cut to relieve the sting feeling. Gerard was very relaxed when he felt her blowing on his cut.

Kristina got the bandages out and covered up the cut. She ran her hand over the bandaged area a couple of times. Gerard turned around and took her hand. He pulled her in for a kiss. He deepened the kiss. But Kristina needed to wait, she wanted to go further but didn't move too fast. She broke the kiss.

"Gerard..." she said looking in his eyes.

"sorry..." he said looking back into her eyes

"It's okay, just not yet..." she said softly. Her hand in his hands.

Gerard would respect her and in time, their love would grow.

They started the car and Gerard dropped off Serena and gave her a goodnight kiss on the hand.

"I will call tomorrow for you fair lady" he said with,well...trying a british accent, and bowing to her.

"I will await your call" she giggled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Kristina entered her home looked around and saw the white rose Gerard gave her.

She thought to herself
"It was a wonderful night and she knew she could trust Gerard."
She sighed with relief

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard was very happy, he felt as though nothing in the world could put him down.

He opened the door to the hotel room. He looked around the room.

In the room 4 men were on the spread on the floor and the couch sleeping. The TV was on, chips were on the floor, empty soda and energy cans spread across the floor, and pillows that look like a dog chewed at them.

Gerard laughed and quietly got whipped cream and put some on everyone's face. Then he headed off to the bedroom to sleep.

It truly was a wonderful night.
Sign up to rate and review this story