Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Normal People

Secrets & A Storm (Part 1)

by music_doesnt_lie 2 reviews

Things are going great but Kristina needs to come clean about her family.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 1459 words

0Unrated
OK well I had to speed ahead 3 days in the chapter, but don't worry hopefully this chapter will make up for it . Please review so that way I can post up part 2 of this chapter. Please and Thank You. Oh! and enjoy! =]

----------------------------------------------------------------

3 days had passed since the date that Gerard and Kristina had. Things were going great between them. They hung out, went out with the band and some alone time, yet they hadn't since the night together.Even Serena and Ray were doing great and Kristina was happy for both of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Krstina was sitting in her living room watching some TV. Then the door bell rang.

"Coming..!" she called out getting up and heading towards the door.

She opened the door to see Gerard and he smiled at her, Kristina quickly closed the door.

"Hey! Are you ok?" called out Gerard who was a little confused why she shut the door on him.

"Gerard, what are you doing here?" asked Kristina. She looked at herself, she was in her comfortable pj's and her hair was a in a messy bun.

"It would be easier to talk to you with out the door between us. And if you're worrying about how you look..., You're beautiful every second of everyday." admitted Gerard, with all honest truth she was beautiful.

When Kristina heard that her heart skipped a beat, she always thought of herself as an ugly duckling that never became a swan. She open the door slowly.Gerard stepped towards her

"That's better" he said stepping towards her, closing and the door, and gave her a soft kiss.

She smiled at him "So what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well, I came by to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies with me?" he said nuzzling at her neck with his cheek.

"I don't know....."she said joking with him

"oh come on, it will be fun and it will just be me and you."he said, the back of his hand on her cheek.

"fine..." she sighed "just give me a little while to get ready" she said.

Kristina headed up the stairs and Gerard headed towards the living room. He forgot to ask her something, but right when he about to call out to her she came back downstairs.

"oh sorry but you can make yourself at home, I don't mind."she said.

"Kristina, can I use your bathroom?" he asked shyly.

"Yea, no prob, follow me" said said walking towards him and took his hand.

Anytime Gerard felt her touch his heart started to beat rapidly.He enjoyed being with Kristina and he loved her very much.

She took him into her bedroom, Gerard felt awkward.

"umm....??"is all Gerard said

Kristina laughed and pointed to a corner of the room where a door was "the bathroom is right over there"

Gerard laughing and headed towards the bathroom. Kristina went to her closet to pick out some clothes. Gerard came out and gave a hug to Kristina.

"Hey there, I got to get dress now but feel free to explore my house but I have to get dressed now ok?" said Kristina

"alright, I'll be waiting." he said leaving the room.

Gerard walked down the hall way to see a door slightly open. She did said he was free to explore. He opened the door and walked into a the orange room full of sunlight. He looked around and as amazed by the paintings and awards on the walls. He walked towards the long side table where paints, paint brushes, and colored pencils lined across. He looked and saw a large black book and he opened it. Inside were sketches of nature, people playing guitar and drums, and people walking in he park. He went over to another desk that was right in front of a large window. He sat down and saw Kristina's laptop was open. It had open to her music and her hours for work. Gerard looked at her music and she definitely had a large collection of music. He looked over to a bookcase which had many books, scrapbooks, and sketchbooks. He then heard a shower running.

"she might be a while, and I guess she wouldn't mind." he thought to him self. He looked at the bookcase and wondered what he would take out to look at first. He saw a book side that had a Harvard symbol on it and took it out. He looked inside and it was a bunch of math equations that made his head hurt. He then took out a sketch book and was amazed by how good of an artist she was. He then looked at the scrapbooks. He looked and there were 3 each one had a title written on the side. Friends, family,and childhood/future and looked at them and took out the friend scrapbook first.

Inside he saw pictures of Kristina as a child, during high school with friends, at parties, drunk and her on a roof with friends. He laughed when he saw the picture of Kristina's face covered in whipped cream.The caption said "Thanks Serena....for the whipped cream." He put that one away and took out the childhood and future one. He looked at it and saw Kristina holding up awards he got when younger, during Halloween, and Christmas, towards the end of the scrapbook he found a diploma.

"oh wow..." he said softly reading where it was from. Kristina graduated a year after Gerard did at the same art school.

He then finally took out the Family scrapbook. He looked thought and there were pictures of her family, but as he continued it looked as the family got smaller. At the end of the book Kristina was standing alone in front of her house. And on the final page was a picture of a man in his young 20's the caption read. " Robert my brother 1980-2004" And there were two newspaper articles that talked about a father who murder 2 of his kids. Gerard was shocked and didn't even noticed that Kristina had gotten out of the shower, dressed, and stood in the doorway of the room.

"well... now you know" she sighed.

Gerard looked up at her and Kristina walked to him and Gerard opened his arms to her.

"Kristina I'm so.. sorry" he whispered in her ear.

"My father was a horrible man and all I had left was my mother and brother Robert, and a year later he died in a car crash..."she trailed off and tears began to fill her eyes.

Gerard looked at her and wiped away her tears. He kissed her forehead.

"Let's just stay in for a movie, you want to do that?" he asked

Kristina nodded maybe some time at home with Gerard would be good.

They went downstairs and Gerard had Kristina sit on the couch.

"You take of people all the time, now I'm going to take care of you." he said , bending down to see her face.

Kristina nodded and watched what Gerard did.

Gerard grabbed a pillow, blankets, soda, popcorn, and even Kristina's slippers. He basically made a home theater fro Kristina, he just wanted to make her happy.

He turned on the TV "so what do you want to watch?" he asked sitting down next to her.

"I don't know anything, you can choose something from on demand" she said.

"aww. come on, you don't want that" he said.

"fine, something comedy, but you choose the movie debated with him.

"ok, how about Jackass?" he said with a laugh.

Kristina giggled and nodded.

They both laid across the couch and Kristina laid her head on Gerard's chest. When Kristina did this she could hear Gerard's heart beating quiet fast.

"damn it, Gerard keep yourself calm, she is going to notice" Gerard thought to himself.

The movie began and they laughed at the guys doing stupid stunts. Every time Kristina giggled her body would move and Gerard had to himself calm so he wouldn't get heated up. Later Gerard noticed that Kristina had fallen asleep. Gerard played with her soft hair, and before he knew it he fell asleep as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"where is he?" asked Mikey. He was worried about his brother he had been out all day. He called Gerard's and even Kristina's cell but neither of them answered.

"Him and Kristina...well they're together ok? Most likely." laughed Frank.

"Eww... But remember the storm?!?!?!" cried out Mikey.

Bob, Ray, and Frank continued to play their video games.

Mikey looked at the hotel window to see the darken sky and rain pouring, and wind blowing like it was a hurricane.

"hope both of them are ok" softly Mikey said to himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story