Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Normal People

Secrets & A Storm (Part 2)

by music_doesnt_lie 2 reviews

And now the storm...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-28 - Updated: 2007-07-29 - 1765 words

0Unrated
Sorry for taking so long on this chapter and stuff but please review and let me know.
Oh BTW
Please review I don't to end something I like to write because people don't review Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*CLASH!!*

Kristina awoke from her slumber. She looked aroung and saw Gerard still sleeping and then...


*CLASH!!!*

Kristnia jumped and when she got up she accendentally put all her weight on her hand that was resting on Gerard's stomach..

"oh...." grunded Gerard who was now holding his stomach.

"oh my god... I'm so sorry Gerard" Kristina apoligizing to Gerard.

"It's ok, I'm fine" Gerard said moving towards Kristina.

Kristina just looked at the ground and then felt Gerard's arms slip aroung her waist. They were face to face but Kristina just looked at his chest not at his face.

"But..." Gerard said. Kristina now looked into his beautiful eyes."I think I'm not fully healed until I get a kiss" he smiled softly at her.

"well how silly of me for not doing that earlier" she said and gave Gerard a soft loving kiss. That he obviously enjoyed holding her closer.

*CLASH!!*

Gerard and Kristina both jumped alittle by the surprisement of the thunder.

Kristina went to the window to see how bad it was behide her Gerard followed. They looked outside and it was pitch black until lighting stiked. When it did you then could see the park across the street, a tree was slipt right down the middle. All you could hear was the rain in it's endless pouring and the wind blowing like a hurricane.

"I'm going to turn the TV to the news to see what exactly is going on." Kristina said heaidng over to grab the TV remote.

"Kristina do you have any candles or flashlights?" asked Gerard

"Yeah just go up the stairs and the first door on your left is a closet, they should be in there." said Kristina who was still searching for the news channel.

Gerard thought it would be good to help out he wouldn't leave Kristina until he knew she was safe. He climbed the stairs ans opened the closet. He grabbed the candles and the 4 flashlights,he even found a couple of glowsticks. He headed downstairs where Kristina was watching the news. Gerard headed into the kitchen to place some candles and started to light them.

"Gerard? You might want to see this." Kristina called out to him.

"What's going on?" asked Gerard walking to the living and heard what the weather caster had to say...

"Winds are at 90-95 knots, we've never experienced anything like this before. Rain and wind are blowing and lighting cutting of power.The governor has issued a storm watch,and a state emergency. We recommend that people who have shelter now to stay there until tomorrow noon..."

"Call the guys and tell them that you are sleeping over because of the storm." said Kristina

"Are you sure?" asked Gerard understanding the situation.

She nodded "your safety is more important, I'll get the guest room ready" she said and started to grab a candleholder and lighted it.

Gerard grabbed a flash light then everything was pitch black in the house except for a few candles that Kristina dn Gerard lit.

"Kristina, are you ok?" asked Gerard trying to look for her

"Yeah I'm fine, i'm over here" she found Gerard and they decided to go upstairs and get ready for bed.

"Umm....???" Gerard just said

"don't worry I have some big t-shirts and boy pj pants"giggled Kristina.

"boy pj pants? you have that?" laughed Gerard

"Yes I do. And... they are quiet comfy." Kristina said defending herself.

"That works" Gerard laughed

Kristina went out of the room to grab Gerard some PJ's and handed him the pj's. If you need anything my room is down the hall. Kristina left to her room to get dressed. Gerard got dressed and now needed to use the bathroom.He went to Kristina's bedroom door and knocked.

"come in" she said

"Sorry can I use your bathroom?" Gerard asked shyly

"Go Ahead" giggled Kristina who has taking her hair out of a ponytail and brushing it.

Kristina got her bed ready and got into her nightgown and heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"You can come out"she said laughing in her mind.

Gerard got out and saw Kristina putting her hair into a bun her back turned to him. "Thanks" he said before he left the room into his. He sat on the bed trying to get the picture of Kristina in that nightgown out of his head. He got under the sheets and tried to clear his mind for a good rest. He heard footsteps go down the stairs and back up and he looked and saw Kristina she stopped at his doorway.

"Just went to make sure all candles downstairs were off and the door was locked, goodnight." she said walking towards Gerard.
He rised up from his laying position, Kristina came and gave him a kiss goodnight
"goodnight"said Kristina softly when the kiss broke
"sleep well" Gerard repiled and with that Kristina left to her bedroom..

Gerard stared at the ceiling knowing he would not get any sleep. He pulled out his sidekick and decided to ask the guys for advice besides it was only 11:30 they would be awake...

Gerard: Hey Mikey
Mikey: Hey wat up bro?
Frankie: lol I invited myself in hold on
*Ray and Bob have entered the room*
Ray: Hey
Bob: Hey there
Gerard: I need help
Ray: With what?
Gerard: Kristina
Frankie:Is everything ok?
Gerard: Yeah they are but umm... let's just say I'm having trouble sleeping
Bob: lol sry but... lol!
Mikey: ok...??? Just think of something else
Gerard: I did but I saw her in her nightgown
Ray:Oh....
Gerard: Yeah I know
Frankie: Sneak into bed with her
Bob:WTF?!?!?!?!
Mikey: Freak...
Ray: Frankie just when I thought you couldn't get any weirder.. you do
Frankie: what it sounds like she is sending the message..
Gerard: ???? I'm lost
Frankie:What color is the nightgown?
Gerard:White
Frankie:Any other designs on it?
Gerard: No, but it's kinda short
Frankie:Any lace?
Gerard:Yeah
Frankie:I see.... what color?
Gerard: Black......WAIT! WTF?!?!?! DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW,
Frankie: ok it does make a difference second she is sending the message, and thridly.... I'm man jeez
Mikey: Like I said before freak
Gerard: Hey Bob remember when I told you that if you hurt Frank , your favorite slippers will be held hostage.
Bob: Yeah
Gerard: Forget everything I said about that , you have my permission.
*Bob went away*
*Frankie is away*
Ray: lol * Frankie is getting is ass kicked my me please leave a message* that's what Bob's away message should say
*Ray went away to watch some ass kickin'*
Gerard:....
Mikey:.....
Gerard: umm..well so much for brotherly advice
Mikey: sorry man I guess it's up to you
Gerard: Thanks
*Mikey is away*

Gerard flipped his sidekick closed and packed it away. He made a note to himself. 'Never ask for love advice from friends especially Frank' He continued to stare into the ceiling.

"I swear if this goes bad I'm going to kick what's left of Frankie ass after Bob." he rubbed his hair.

Gerard got up and headed to the door to Kristina's room. He opened it quietly and slipped inside. There he saw her lighting struck and the light shined on Kristina. She slept silently on her white bed, so peaceful.Gerard crept to her bed and let out a sigh.
He got into bed with her and her back was to him. He moved his arm around her waist so that his hand was on her stomach. She did not move he could smell her scent of her body lotion. She then began to move and turned to face Gerard, still sleeping. Her hand rested on Gerard's chest. He kissed her forehead and Kristina's eyes began to open. She was a little shocked but looked into his eyes with the feeling of comfort. He gently caressed her face and gave her a kiss so light and gentle."Gerard..." Kristina said with a content sigh but Gerard already answered her question."I know, if you don't want I can le..."Gerard was saying before Kristina's lips reached his. Her message was clear, she was ready and she loved him very much.

Gerard deepened the kiss and fondled with a strap of her nightgown. His tongue explored her mouth and her into his. He bent the straps of the nighgown down and he kissed her exposed shoulder. Kristina kissed his neck, making her mark.
Gerard climbed on top of Kristina and kissed her deeply again. He put a little pressure of his body on hers. Kristina moaned a little bit from him being so hard. He smiled againist her lips. Kristina's hands played with his black hair and then underneath his shirt wanting to feel his skin on hers.He got up on his knees to take of his t-shirt and answered her wish.
Her hands guilded across his back.Gerard's hands wondered and fell upon her breasts, he then removed the nightgown that taughted him. Kristina hands went to Gerard's waist and started to pull down the pj pants. Gerard got up quicky to finish the job.
He joined her again in bed and groaned at the feeling of his erection near her. Gerard kissed her stomach while pulling of her black panties.She held him close feeling skin on skin. He kissed Kristina's neck makeing her moan softly,
Gerard's hands wondered her body from her shoulders to her hips.He put slight pressure between her thighs to spread her legs.

"I love you Kristina" Gerard said his breathing was labored from kissing.
"I love you too Gerard" Kristina said looking to his eyes, she could look into to them forever.

Gerard entered her, Kristina moaned at the feeling of being filled. Gerard found a rythem and continuted in a hard, fast motion.
Kristina wrapped her arms around Gerard's neck.
"Kristina....I'm gonna cum.." Gerard moaned and kissed Kristina
They both came togeether riding it out both moaned into the kiss.
The aftereffect left them both out of breathe, Gerard slipped out of her and laided next to her. Gerard laided on his side facing Kristina, and Kristina on her side facing Gerard. No words were neeed, now words could describe it.
Both of them fell asleep in each other's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story