Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bitter With A Sweet Aftertaste.

Chapter 3

by SucksToSayTheLeast 0 reviews

A real conversation with Pete? or somewhat of one.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 780 words

0Unrated
When I came inside, Calvin and Pete decided to move outside. They were on the back deck, which wasn't that bad to be honest. I kept my sunglasses on as I plopped down on a chair beside Eric.
"Hi." Pete said to me with a half smile.
"Hi." I looked up from picking my nail and gave him a fake small smile.
"Your not very social are you?" Pete asked mocking me as I took it.
"I am, just not around people I don't like." I snapped back. How dare he judge me.
"She doesn't like anyone." Eric added.
Ouch. Wow Eric you're really working on your insults. I rolled my eyes and went back to picking at my nail.
The three guys went back to their pointless conversation as I ignored them wanting to go to the bathroom with the sharp protractor that was hidden in my purse. Instead I lit a cigarette to calm me. I took a long first drag of my smoke and looked up to see Pete staring at me. I blew the smoke from my lungs and looked directly at him with an intimidating look. Pete looked away quickly, as I expected, he couldn't handle anyone who wasn't completely in love with him.
I sat there quietly for quite some time, which was hard for me. But all I could think about was the sharp object in my purse. I hated every moment of sitting there, there was nothing to talk about, and no one was paying any attention to me. And rightfully so, who would want to pay attention to me, I was an over dramatic bitch who cut herself. Not a real interesting person if you ask me.
Eric and Calvin got up "Sisely, stay here." Eric demanded yet again.
"I'm not a dog." I snapped. I was fed up with him treating me like I was 3.
When Calvin and Eric went back into the grungy house Pete decided to open his mouth.
"Why are you here if you don't want to be?" Pete asked obviously confused.
"Because my parent's lawyer ordered me to, or he would press charges." I couldn't believe how quickly I blurted the truth.
"Why?" he seemed interested enough, so I told him the rest of the story hoping that maybe, just maybe I would scare him off enough so he would stop talking to me.
"Because, I had a DUI, possession of drugs on numerous occasions, and my parents think that I'm crazy and the only way to them to fix me is to stay with my perfect twin brother who would never do anything wrong. So... now I have to follow him everywhere he goes, to every nerd's house and to every D&D meeting." I gave Pete a sarcastic smile.
"Oh... Are you aloud to hang out with people that you DO like?" I hated how he accented the Do.
"Not until my brother agrees that they are respectable beings.... And...." I trailed off wondering why I was telling him all this, I hated him. He was a self-loving ass hole.
"And?" Pete wanted more out of me.
"And nothing... it doesn't matter, why do you care anyways?" here we go again. My walls are going up.
"Sorry, I was just curious." Pete quickly lay off, something that I wasn't used to.
"What about you... Your this big headed bass player in a band that has his face plastered on every cover of every teenage magazine." I blurted while looked directly at him not scared for his answer.
Pete looked down; I knew I struck a nerve in him somewhere. Ever since I was old enough to speak I could find a way to hurt another person through one sentence without thinking it through in my head. I hated it at times because it pushed the wrong people away, and I loved it other times because it pushed the right people away.
"Sisely, we're going." Eric stepped out the back door to where Pete and I were awkwardly sitting.
"Alright" I stood up and slung my purse over my shoulder. Excited to finally be leaving.
"Yo, Pete. I'll see you later buddy. Call me sometime." Eric said to Pete from the doorway.
"Yeah, yeah we have to hang out sometime soon before I leave again." Pete smiled over at Eric then looked at me "See you Sisely."
How'd he learn my name? Fuck I hate Eric, always messing with other people's business. I didn't want Pete to know my name and now he does. God dammit. "Bye."
Eric and I left and headed home. I couldn't wait to see the messy floor of my room.
Sign up to rate and review this story