Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bitter With A Sweet Aftertaste.

Chapter 4

by SucksToSayTheLeast 0 reviews

Sisely breaks down on her own.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 254 words

0Unrated
I closed my bedroom door behind me and scanned my messy room to see if my razor was anywhere in sight. I couldn't remember where I had left it last. "Shit." I said to myself as I felt the urge creep up on me and hit me like a ton of bricks. I ran into the bathroom that was connected to my room and sifted through the drawer that I kept my bloody handkerchief in. At the bottom of the drawer there it was gleaming in the light that dove in from the window above me. I quickly snatched it up and found a place to sit comfortably on the floor. Digging the razor into my flesh I let out a sigh of relief and it felt like the weight of the world was just taken off my shoulders. I leaned back and rested my head on the tile wall behind me breathing deeply while I pressed the handkerchief to my wrist so the blood wouldn't get everywhere or stain my clothes.
Someone banged hard on my door to my room "Sisely!" Eric called.
"Shit!" I sat up quickly and tried my hardest to stop the bleeding; it wouldn't stop. "Shit, shit, shit." I breathed swearing to myself at choosing a horrible time to do something so horrible.
"SISELY!" Eric banged harder.
"Coming!" I yelled back at him and threw all my things into the drawer.
Eric banged once more before I opened the door.
"What?!" I almost yelled as the door swung open.
Sign up to rate and review this story