Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

'CAR RACING GAME HER WE COME'

by dani_luvs_mcr 2 reviews

Emily gets abit confused, Mikey and Dani have fun, Ray and Annalis and Bob and Nat have big news...what a night

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 1067 words

0Unrated
"Aunty Danika, come quickly. Mommy and daddy are killing each other. I heard yells and bangs coming from their room. Jr and Anthony wont let me in their room. They had a fight the other night." Emily yelled over the phone.
"OK baby I will be right there" I said quickly hanging up.
"Mikey, Isobel, Jr come down quick we have to go to Uncle Franks...NOW!" I yelled. Soon enough all three ran down the stairs. We ran out to the car and I sped off.
"What's wrong" Mikey asked catching his breathe.
"Emily said she heard yells and crashes coming from Frank and Mary's room. They had a fight the other night so I need to see." Within 2 minutes we were pulling into Franks driveway and I jumped out and ran to the door. I burst through and Emily ran to me.
"Mikey go and see what's up. Jr go to the boys room and Isobel sit down with Em." I said in a sort of bossy tone. Mikey ran up the stairs and I heard him open the door when all of a sudden...
"HOLY SHIT! GOOD LORD HELP US ALL!"

"Baby help. IT BURNS! Need...water...to wash...eyes!" Mikey yelled running down the stairs. I looked up at him and he pointed to the stairs. Mary and Frank came down with their hair and make-up all over the place. I sent Emily and Isobel up to the boys and when all four of us were alone we burst into fits of laughter.
"Frank did you not hear your daughter come in?" I asked him catching my breath.
"What can I say? I am an animal." He said jumping on Mary. I hid behind Mikey.
"He gets a bit carried away. Oh and Ray said to be at his place at 7. He has some big news." Mary told us pushing Frank off. I smiled and nodded.
"Isobel, Jr come on we are going." I yelled up the stairs. Isobel came out with a pout on her face.
"Mommy, we are all playing dragons and fairies. Can I stay please." She asked me.
"Ask Aunty Mary baby" I looked at Mary and she nodded. I kissed my kids goodbye and said I would see them tonight. Mikey and I left and went to the car.
"When we get home can we have some fun?" Mikey asked me.
"Yea. Fine. We can do it," I said laughing.
"But I want to be on top this time." I said before he could choose where he wanted to be.
"OK" He sighed.
"CAR RACING GAME HERE WE COME!" Mikey yelled.

"Hey guys come on in." Ray said letting us in. We walked into the lounge room to see everyone there already and even the kids were sitting still. Ray got up to make a speech.
"The reason you are all here tonight is because I wanted all of you to witness this. Annalise I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" Ray asked getting down on one knee. Annalise screamed and nodded as Ray picked her up and spun her around. We all cheered and wooped.
"Thanks guys but Bob also has something to say. Bob get your scrawny little ass up here now." Ray said pointing to Bob. Bob and Nat walked over.
"OK well I am not proposing because I have already done that but me and Nat have some news. We just found out that Nat is pregnant. So yea" Bob said. We all cheered and wooped again.
The rest of the night went smoothly until dessert.
"So what is for dessert?" Frank and Mikey said in unison. We all looked at them.
"What?!"
"Dude it is a party and a party wouldn't be a party without cake and COOKIES!" Ray yelled. Mikey and Frank were jumping around like giddy school girls.
"Calm boys. It is coming." I said pulling Mikey back down to his seat. Annalise came out carrying the cake but lucky for her tripped and fell. Her face went right into the cake. We all burst out into laughter. Frank and Mikey looked shocked.
"NO!" They yelled at the same time, falling to the floor trying to salvage the cake.
"Boys it's gone. We have to let it go." Annalise said licking cake off her face.
"Lets go down to the ice-cream place. I want some ice-cream." I said. They all looked at me.
"I am a pregnant women with cravings. I want cookie ice cream. COME ON LETS GO!' I yelled. Everyone jumped up and got themselves ready.
"I want cookie flavoured." Isobel yelled. Mikey and me looked at her.
"She got that from your side of the family." Mikey said pointing to Frank and Nat who already had the ice creams and what a surprise it was cookie flavour. I just smiled and ordered 2 cookie ice creams while Jr and Mikey still decided.

Mikey and me walked into the house holding the kids asleep in our arms. It was just past midnight and I was so tired.
"Meet me in the bedroom we need to talk" Mikey said taking Jr to his room. I nodded and put Isobel in her bed. I double-checked her window was locked and checked again. I walked across the hall and into my room to see Mikey already sitting on the bed.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked him. He took my hand and stood up.
"I am going on tour in 3 weeks." He brought his hand to my cheek and stroked it. I let a few tears escape my eyes.
"I guess we should make the most of it. Lets dance" I said to him. He looked at me confused.
"OK random but OK." He walked over to the CD player and put on one of MCR's songs. I smiled and walked over and hugged him. I never wanted to let him go.
"Baby I love you so much and I never want anything to happen to you. I want you to be my baby forever." He whispered in my ear. I lifted my head and looked into his eyes.
"I always will be and I love you more than the world." I said as he hugged me tight. I have never felt so safe than what I did then.
Sign up to rate and review this story