Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

'I Always Knew You Would Be Back Here'

by dani_luvs_mcr 3 reviews

The boys get into trouble at school...:(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 931 words

0Unrated
"MIKEY" I yelled from the bedroom. I woke up sweating and panting. Mikey came running into the room sill holding his toothbrush.
"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked.
"Mikey I had a nightmare of that day 10 years ago when my dad tried to, you know. But in my dream you didnt come and he had finished" I said trying to hold back the tears. I couldnt and it was like a neverending waterfall out of my eyes. Mikey came over and hugged me tight.
"Baby that never did and never will happen. You know what I think everyone needs?"
"What?" I asked wiping away the tears.
"A break. To relax and get away for a while. Everyone can come, you the guys, girls and kids. What do you think?" He asked looking at me hopefully. I smiled and hugged him again.
"Just tell me when and where." He jumped up and spun me around. He put me down when the phone rang so he could anwser it.
-----PHONE CONVERSATION-----
"Hello
"Morning. Mr Way is it possible for you and your wife to come down to the school this morning?"
"Umm, yea sure."
"Thank you."
-----END OF PHONE CONVERSATION-----
"Babe, some old lady just said we ahve to go down to the school. You up for it?" Mikey asked walking over to me. I nodded.
"Go to the car. I will be down in 1 minute" I said. He nodded and kissed me before he left the room.

"Bro, Frank, Liz, Mary. What are you guys doing here?" Mikey asked hi-fiving his brother and Frank.
"Some old person called us down here" Liz said. Mikey nodded and laughed. I went over to Mary and Liz when the door opened and a lady dressed in grey and pink came out.
"She will see you now" she said in a monotone. We walked through the door and Liz grabbed my arm.
"She seems just dandy today" She said emphasising the word 'dandy'. As I walked in I was shocked to see Mrs. Lambert at the desk. OMG hse must have been about 100. She looked up from her computer.
"I always knew you would be back here. Take a seat" She said pointing to 6 chairs in front of her.
"Could you tell us why we are here?" Gee asked sitting down.
"Your boys" She said with no effort.
"Whats wrong with them?" Mikey asked jumping out of his seat. I pulled him back down.
"Nothing but they did do some damage to 2 older boys at the school. They are in the next room. You have 5 minutes for them to tell you what happened. After that you can take them home." She said pointing to a door. We all stood up and walked through it. I saw the boys sitting down. All four next to each other.
"Hey boys" I said. Mikey Jr ran up to me.
"I swear I didnt start it mom. Honest" he said higging me. Mikey walked over.
"We believe you but tell us exactly what happened" he said hugging our son.
"OK well. Me and Frankie Jr were walking to class when 2 older guys stopped us. They started talking about My Chemical Romance and saying stuff like our dads were vampires. We tried to wlak around them and then they shoved us. They started to say more stuff like our moms were sluts and whores. I got mad and I punched one and Frankie Jr pucnhed the other. Then they tried to defend themselves when Oscar and Anthony came over to help us. And thats it" He said looking at us.
"Yea" the other 3 said in unison. Mikey, Frank and Gee walked back through the door to Mrs. Lambert. I smiled because I knew what was going on.
"OUR BOYS DEFEND THEIR FAMILY AND THEY GET INTO TROUBLE?!" Mikey yelled.
"Yes"
"BUT" Gee started to say
"My decision is final. They are suspened for 1 week. Good bye!" She said pointing to the door. The guys walked back in.
"Lets go. The girls can come home to. Dinner at our place tonight" Mikey said grabbing my hand. Everyone nodded as we left. We got Isobel, went to the car and left for home.

We got home after what felt like the longest drive of my life. I opened the door and Isobel ran to her room. Jr started to walk to his room but Mikey called him into the lounge room.
"Jr come here for a minute please"
"Yea dad"
"I just want you to know that your mom and me arent ging to punish you or anything. We are thankful that you stood up for your family." Mikey said. Jr smiled and ran over to hug us. I felt so happy.
"If it helps, I would have done the same thing" Mikey said smiling. Jr smiled just like his fathger and left. Mikey turned to me and hugged me.
"Did you know you are a great husband and father?" I asked him.
"Yes not to mention my sexyness" He said. I laughed because he really was sexy!
"Yes. I think we should tell everyone tonight about our break. It is the right time." I said looking into his gorgeous eyes. He nodded and kissed me. I broke off after a while and smiled and pointed upstairs. He picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs. Before I knew it I was on the bed kissing my gorgeous husband. Mikey got up and locked the door.
"I love you so much" He said in my ear.
"I love you too baby"
Sign up to rate and review this story