Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

So many visuals

by dani_luvs_mcr 1 review

There are many visuals and broken plates in this one!!! LOL ENJOY

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 1098 words

0Unrated
-----MIKEY'S POV-----
"OK now that we have finished dinner, and yes Frank before you ask dessert is later, Dani and I have something to say" I said standing up and wrapping my arm around Danika's waist. She smiled at me before saying,
"We think it would be a good idea for everyone to take a break. Go on a holiday for a week just to relax and get away from school, press and other things. So what do you guys think?". She stared at everyone with hope. Lets just say everyone loved the idea so much, plates were broken. cough...Frank...cough.
"OK well just leave the arrangements to us girls" Dani said looking at the guys. Liz, Nat, Annalise and Mary all nodded in aggreement.
"Yer, I mean Frank cant even step foot into the kitchen without burning something so leaving him to the arrangments is a disaster waiting to happen" Mary said. I laughed becuase it was true.
"HEY" Frank yelled.
"I can so go into the kitchen and I will prove it." He got up and walked into the kitchen.
"OWE! Mary!" he yelled. We all rushed to the kitchen to see him and a fork on the floor.
"It fell on my foot" he said. We all just laughed. Then everyone went back to the table while Dani and I got dessert. We didnt say anything but she smiled at me. And I knew what it meant.

-----NORMAL POV-----
"OK bro, I will see you tomorrow. Practise at Bob's. Bye sis" Gee said picking up little Lena. Liz was already at the car putting Oscar in. Mikey nodded before closing the door and going back inside. Frank and Mary were on the couch.
"Hey guys, Emily has fallen asleep with Isobel and the boys dont want to leave. Do you mind if they stay?" Mary asked me and Mikey. I shook my head.
"No of course. Why dont you guys stay as well. I mean we have the spare bedroom and we havent done it since we were teenagers." I said.
"OK sure. This should be fun." Frank said. I grabbed the remote and switched on the TV to the music channel. Lucky for me and Mary 'Famous Last Words' came on and the boys jumped up and started playing air guitar, really well, along with the song. Frank was on the couch and Mikey was on the coffee table. Me and Mary couldnt help but laugh. These were the moments I loved. When I was with my best friends acting like a kid again.

"OMG it is 1am and I am so exhausted" Frank said. I laughed but the thing was we all were tired.
"I guess we just arent as young as we used to be" I said between yawns.
"Yer but I am married with 3 kids and yet I am still sleeping in the same house as my sister" Frank said. I laughed again as I got up.
"Mary help me set up the bed" I said grabbing her hand. We walked won the hall and into the spare bedroom. I got out some pillows and blankets.
"Have you thought of anywhere that we can go for our break?" Mary asked me throwing a sheet over the bed. I nodded. I had been thinking about it and came up with a perfect place.
"Well there is this place. It is a secluded beach 2 hours away by plane. It has a bed and breakfast with about 10 rooms with loads of shops and places for the kids. And what I thought was we book out all rooms so we would be on our own. Do you like?" I asked her
"I LOVE" She yelled running over to hug me. Frank and Mikey walked in. We told them what we had been talking about and they both loved it as well. Mikey then looked at me strangely.
"Isnt that where I took you for our honeymoon" I nodded. He picked me up and spun me around.
"Guys we are going to bed. I have to give Dani a present." Mikey said with a grin.
"OMG! VISUALS! MARY IT BURNS!" Frank yelled running behind Mary. Me and Mikey laughed leaving the room.

"WE WANT FOOD! WE WANT FOOD!" Was the first thing I heard as I woke up this morning. The kids were yelling from downstairs. I gentily shook Mikey's shoulder.
"Alright" he mumbled. I jumped on top of him and started to kiss him .
"WOAH! OK I ma up!" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I untangled my self and got off. I grabbed my rob and covered my naked body.
"What? You havent finished. I feel ripped off" he said to me.
"I finished last night. That was a taste off what is to come another time. Now get" I was cut off by a scream from downstairs. Mikey grabbed his robe and we ran downstairs. I saw Frank holding a pan and all the kids behind Mary. Isobel saw me and ran upto me and into my arms.
"Mommy! Uncle Frankie said if we dont be quiet he was ging to cook us cayjun for breakfast. I dont want cayjun mommy I really dont" She said in her innocent voice. I laughed and told Frank to put down the pan. The kids went back to the table as Mary went into the kitchen.
"OWE!" I yelled putting Isobel down quickly. I wrapped my hands around my stomach. Mikey ran over to me.
"Baby are you OK? Whats wrong? Do you want to sit down?" he asked leading me to the couch.
"No the baby just kicked. Feel" I said outting his hand over my sotmach. Soon after everyone wanted to feel and ther were alot of ooo's and ahh's.
"When I get married I want to be just as happy as you mommy and have 2 kids named Justin and Allie" Isobel said as Mikey picked her up. Frank and Mikey's faces changed to serious.
"Baby girl that better be a long way off" Mikey said putting her back down. Frank nodded, me and Mray laughed and the kids ran off.
"Mikey, baby, I think I am ready to finish what I started" I said smiling. Mikey's eyes lite up and he ran over to me. He picked me up and carried me upstairs.
"DONT TRY TO CALL US BECAUSE WE WONT HEAR YOU!" He yelled from the bedroom.
"OMG VISUALS! MARYYYYYY!" Was the last thing I heard before Mikey's lips crashed against mine and he pushed me onto the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story