Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

When you feel like an outsider

by dani_luvs_mcr 2 reviews

Nat and Bob come across some devastating news but Nats reaction is worse than expected. Will it be enough to break off the wedding?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 1363 words

0Unrated
-----NATALIE'S POV-----
I was running as fast as I could to Dani's place. Everyone was probably already there waiting to eat dinner but I didn't care. I could hear Bob's footsteps behind me but I didn't care about that either. All I cared about was what I had just heard. I couldn't believe it. I came to the front of Dani's house and ran up on the front verendah. I burst through the door and everyone stared at me.
"Where is my sister?" I yelled out through the tears. Dani came out of the kitchen and looked at me. I ran over to her and hugged her tight. I didn't want to let go. I heard Bob come through the door and Frank got up. He walked over to me and put his hand on my back. I came out of Dani's arms and went straight into Frank's. I neede to feel like I was being protected by my two older siblings. Everyone was silent and staring at ,me and I could feel it. But I didn't care. I didn't care about anything all I cared about was the thing going through my head. Why me, why me, was all that I kept thinking.

A few minutes later I brought myself out of my dream world and out of Franks arms. I wipped my eyes clean and sat down on the couch. Bob sat next to me and tried to hug me but I pulled away. I could tell everyone was dying to ask me.
"Go ahead. Ask all of your questions" I said pretty loudly. Mikey was the first one to speak.
"Umm, what was all that about? I mean why did you come in crying?" he said. I had to tell them, I mean Dani and Frank could always tell when I was lying.
"Well, Bob and I went to the doctor's for our first check up and-" I was cut off by my tears. They started all over again. Bob came over to hug me but again I pulled away and went to Dani. I nodded for him to finish the story.
"Well he couldn't find a heart beat. We have lost the baby" he said also trying to hold back the tears. The girls all came over to comfort me and the guys went to Bob. I knew Bob wanted to hold me but I didn't want him to. For some reason I wanted someone to blame and in my head I was blaming him.

-----BOB'S POV-----
"Dinner was really good. Thanks Dani" I said to Dani as she took away my plate. She just smiled and kissed my cheek. I couldn't stop thinking about why Nat was being like this to me. I mean its not like she could blame me, I didn't do it. I looked over to her to see her looking at me. She turned away quicker than a lighting bolt.
"Umm, I think I am going to head home. Nat are you ready?" I asked stanidng up and tucking my chair under the table. She looked over to Dani and Dani nodded.
"I might stay here the night. I will see you tomorrow" She said short and snappy. I rolled my eyes.
"That would be right" I said under my breathe. Nat obviously heard me because after I had said goodbye and walked to the front she ran after me.
"What did you mean by 'That would be right'" She yelled out to me. I turned around and walked up to her so I dindt have to scream.
"It means everytime you have a problem or you are upset you run straight to Dani or Frank. Never me Nat. I am your fiancee and I am here for you but all you eve do is push me away. If I am going to be treated like this why are we getting married in the first place?" I yelled out. Did I just say that, I thought to myself. She looked at me shocked.
"I just needed to feel protected and they make me feel like that"
"So are you saying I don't. My God Nat all I have ever done since I feel in love with you is try to protect you"
"How come I havent felt it?"
"Because everytime I try you oush me away. I feel like a outsider."
"If you feel that why then I think we should be over"
"Fine. But I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you havent been pushing me away and its all my fault." I yelled out. She looked away. I opened the door to my car and got in. I rolled down the window.
"That's what I thought" I said before driving off.

-----NAT'S POV-----
This was the second time tonigt I burst through Dani's door in tears. She raN OVER TO ME AND SO DID Frank. Everyone looked up from the TV. Dani and Frank brought me into the lounge room and sat me down.
"Bubbles whats wrong?" Frank asked me. When I was little he used to call me Bubbles and I still loved hearing it. I wipped me eyes and looked at everyone.
"I think I just broke up with Bob" was all I managed to get out before I bursted out crying again. Dani hugged me tight and Frank ran out the door and into his car. I could tell he was going to talk to Bob. I dint want him to but I didn't have the strength to go after him. I just sat on the lounge surround by people who I loved but not one of them was Bob.
"I have made the biggest mistake of my life" I said putting my head in my hands.

One hour later Frank walked back through the front door of Dani's place. I was hopping Bob was behind him but no such luck. I started to cry again but Frank came over and wipped my eyes.
"He said he is waiting to talk with you. I will bring you over there now" he said litfting up my head. I gave a slight smile and followed him out to the car. I blew everyon a kiss and we were off.
10 minutes later Frank pulled up in front of our apartment. I nodded.
"Thanks so much Frankie." I said as I kissed him goodnight.
"Its ok Bubbles I will always be your big brother but now you have another guy in your life. Give him some credit to. Night" he said pulling out of the driveway. I made my way up the stairs and got my keys out of my purse. I put it in the keyhole and turned. I found Bob sitting on the couch with just a little light on. His eyes were bloodshot from crying and all I wanted to do was go over there and have him now. I closed the door and walked alittle further in.
"I am sorry" I said breaking the ice. He looked oup inot my eyes.
"For what? Pushing me away all the time, breaking off our marriage or breaking my heart? Take your pick" he said in a cold voice. I hated when he talke dlike that but now he was talking to me.
"For all 3. Bob, baby, you have to see where I am coming from. I just found out I lost a baby. Something I really wanted for us. Of course I was going to be a bitch" I said walking over and sitting next to him.
"I know but do you see where I am coming from?" he asked me. I nodded.
"Yea and I promise from now on I will come to you first and everyone else can wiat. I am so sorry if I mae you felt like an outsider" I said kissing his cheek. He said and kissed my lips.
"Its OK but if you don't mind me asking are we still getting married?" He asked looking into my eyes.
"I will have to think about it.....OF COURSE!" I yelled leaping into his arms. I think we were all good now.
Sign up to rate and review this story