Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

Fake traffic, young kids and teenie fan girls

by dani_luvs_mcr 2 reviews

Gees kids give him some trouble and an old girlfrined from the past shows up!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-03 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 1374 words

0Unrated
[A/N]:: Hey guys sorry it has taken so long but to use a computer in a hotel is really expensive!! Well here it is and I am almost home so more updates are coming soon!! Hope you like it!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
-----GEE'S POV-----
"Well the girls have organised flights and all that shit and we leave 1pm next Saturday. We have to be at the airport latest 12 is what Liz said" I said to the guys as we sat in the studio. We were waiting for Brian and Bob to show up so we could talk about the tour dates. Finally after 15 of waiting Bob showed up.
"Dude where the fuck have you been?" Frank asked throwing a grape at him. Bob blushed and shrugged.
"Umm...traffic" he replied looking shifty!!!Mikey and I both raised our eyebrows at the same time.
"WOW you guys look identical when you do that"
"Dont try to change the subject Bryar. And dont give me shiftys! There couldnt have been that much traffic you live like 5 minutes away" I said trying to figure out why he was late.
"Yea" Mikey said sounding like a little girl. Bob blushed again.
"Did you get laid last night?" Mikey asked satnding up and putting his hands on his hips.
"Dude you did. You just gave one of your BRYAR-GOT-LAID smiles. Up high mother fucker!" Mikey yelled hi-fiving Bob.
"HOLY FUCK!! VISUALS!! Between you and Mikes I will ahve visuals of both my sisters getting laid burned into my brain for the rest of my life" Frank said running around the room.
"Thats impossible Frankie because you dont ahve a brain" said a strangley familiar voice. I turned around and saw Liz stanidng there. I got up and kissed her.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! BITCH!" Frank yelled/
"DICK FACE" Liz said back.
"COW"
"ASS WIPE"
"SLUT"
"HOBO"
"WHORE"
"GUY WHO LIKES POP MUSIC" Liz said knowing that would shut him up. He sat straight down and Liz punched the air.
"Anywayz...Gee we have a problem."

"So whats the problem?" I asked Liz as we both got into the car and did our belts.
"Well Lena doesnt want to go to school unless Oscar does. I tried explaining but she wont listen to me. I thought you could reason with her since I cant"
"Yer OK." I said nodding and kissing Liz's ear. It turns her on and I was in the mood for teasing.
"Gerard Arthur Way. This is not the time nor place. The time will be late tonight and the place will be our bed" she said giving a sexy smile.
"You know I love it when you talk dirty in your sexy voice" I said leaning over to kiss here again. She pushed me away.
"Drive the fucking car you idiot". I pretended to look hurt and she laughed.
"Are you going to drive"
"No"
"Then I will walk" Liz said jumping out of the car. She shut the door and started walking away. I laughed to myself thinking she would come back. She didnt and soon I couldnt see her. I thought I should go and find her. I drove out of the car park and up the street. I couldnt see her and started to panic. I stopped the car got out and started calling her name. She didnt respond so I went back to the car. I found Liz sitting in the drivers seat.
"Now be a good boy and get in or I will drive away" She said laughing. I got in a kissed her cheek as we drove home.

A few minutes later I pulled into the drive way and parked the car. We got out and headed for the door. As I walked in I saw my mom, Oscar and Lena.
"Hey mom, thanks for watching them." I said kissing her on the cheek.
"Its ok hunny. You ahve a stubborn one here. By kids see you tomorrow Oscar" She said walking out.
"BYE GRANDMA!" They yelled back. I looked at Lena who looked at me innocently.
"Why arent you at school baby girl?" I asked her.
"Because I dont want to got to school with out Oscar. Its not fair daddy mommy said I have to go. Do I have to?" she said in a sweet vice. It made me melt. I could never be tough with Lena but with Oscar I was and vice versa for Liz.
"Look here baby. You can have today off but tomorrow you ahve to go but I can ring Uncle Mikey and Uncle Frankie so you, Isobel and Emily can go to school together what do you think?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I put her down and her and Oscar ran off.
The rest of the day was pretty normal. Lena was playing in her room with Babribes, Oscar was playing Playstation, Liz and I were trying to restrain oursleves until tonight and there were the occassional screams.
"OSCAR STOP IT! LEAVE ME ALONE! DADDY!!" Lena screamed. Liz and I rolled our eyes before walking up the stairs to Lena's room. I saw Oscar with his Godzilla toy and Lena with her Barbies. I picked her up.
"Oscar wants to be a monster but I dont want a monster dady, I dont." She said slightly sobbing.
"How about a movie. What do you two want to watch?" Liz said taking Oscars hand. They looked to each other.
"NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS" THye yelled. Liz and I laughed because we loved that movie when we were in high school and now our kids cant stop watching it.
"OK. You two get you toys packed away and daddy and I will get the movie ready. How about pizza for dinner?" Liz asked. They nodded and started running around packing things away.

30 minutes later, Liz and I were getting the coffee table in the lounge room ready so we could eat while we watch, when the doorbell rang. Lena and Oscar ran to the door screaming,
"PIZZA PIZZA!" Oscar opened the door.
"Your not Jimmy the pizza man. Where is Jimmy and where is our pizza?" Oscar said. Liz and I went to the door pulling the kids away. I saw a girl standing there with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a purple top, black skinny jeans and black chucks.
"OMG GEE! DONT YOU REMEMBER ME! ITS ALLY COOK! We met 11 years ago. We spent the night together and then you never got bak to me. I have been looking for you alll this time and I am huge fan!" She said smiling. I nodded.
"Oh yer. Hey um we are sort of busy, so I will send you tieckts to the show to your old place yer?" I asked trying to end the conversation. She nodded and kissed my cheek. She walked away and Liz shut the door.
"Kids go into the lounge room and start the movie." Liz said.
"OOO DADS IN TROUBLE" they said together.
"LENA, OSCAR GO!" Liz yelled. They giggled and ran away.
"OMG GEE I AM A HUGE FAN! WHAT THE FUCK...BLOODY NON-TEENIE TEENIE BOPPER!" Liz said mocking Ally. I laughed slightly.
"You mad"
"I guess I dont really ahve a reason to be, I mean...WAIT! 11 YEARS AGO! GEE WHAT THE FUCK WE WERE TOGETHER 11 YEARS AGO! SHe yelled. Oh no...she figured it out.
"MIND EXPLAINIG" She screamed. I went over to hug her but she pushed me away...hard.
"DONT TOUCH ME!'
"LIZ I WAS REALLY WASTED AND WE JUST HAD OUR FIRST FIGHT! I NEVER TOLD YOU BECOUASE I DIDNT WANT TO HURT YOU!" I yelled in defense.
"IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT"
"NO, SHE IS A FAN GIRL AND I LOVE YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER!" I yelled. At this point Liz was bawling her eyes out. I went to hug her and I kissed her passionatley put again she pushed me away.
"I will make it up to you"
"With what? SEX? No Gee I want a reall apology and until you can come up with one, find somewhere else to sleep" She said walking off.I shook my head.
"What have I done" I said to myself
Sign up to rate and review this story