Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

Bestest Uncle Ever

by dani_luvs_mcr 1 review

CANT BE BOTHERED

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-21 - 1369 words

0Unrated
[A/N]- Hey guys sorry this has taken so long but my life has been pretty full on since I got back to Australia. This story is almost over so prepare yourself. ENJOY JJJ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----NORMAL POV-----
"Jr can you help your sister please" I asked Mikey Jr. He nodded and led Isobel into the bathroom. The doorbell rang and Mikey went to answer it.
"Hey bro, what's up?" he said. It was Gee so I went out to say hey. I went out and saw that his eyes were all bloodshot and red like he had been crying.
"OMG Gee whats wrong? Have you been walking in the rain? Sit down and I will get a blanket." I said as Mikey and I led Gee to the lounge. I ran upstairs and grabbed a random blanket out of the cupboard and ran back downstairs. I wrapped the blanket around his shoulders before sitting down next to Mikey.
"What happened?" Mikey asked stroking my back. Gee just shook his head.
"I am such a fucking idiot" was all he managed to get out.
"Why"
"Well, do you guys remember that night 11 years ago when me and Liz got into a huge fight and I went out and got wasted? You know that girl, Ally Cook and how I slept with her. Well this afternoon she showed up saying she was my biggest fan and it slipped about the night 11 years ago. Liz figured it out and lost it. She told me to find somewhere else to sleep until I can come up with a real apology. Do you mind if I crash here?" he said trying not to cry. Mikey and I nodded.
"Of course its fine. Stay as long as you want" I said as Mikey nodded along with me. I was still in shock that Ally came back. Mikey and I were the only ones to know about it and have kept Gee's secret until this day.
"Thanks"
"No problem. Make yourself comfortable. Mikes can you come and help me set up the spare bed?" I asked Mikey standing up. He nodded as we left the room.

-----GEE'S POV-----
I walked into Mikey's kitchen to get a drink when the calendar caught my eye. In bold, red writing it said 'JERSEY SHOW' for tomorrow night.
'Hey bro, whats up?" Mikey asked walking into the room.
"I didn't know we had a Jersey show tomorrow night"
" Oh yea we talked about this morning after you left. Brian said we could start the tour here, then go on our break for 2 weeks and come back and go on tour. Is a that a problem?"
"No its fine. I think I have got!" I yelled out smiling. Mikey scrunched up his face.
"What have you got and hwy do you look like you are about to kill me?" he said slowly backing away.
"Idiot! I am not going to kill you, I have come up with a way to apologise to Liz!" I practically yelled at him. He smiled and hi-fived me. I ran into the spare room to find Dani.
"DANI! I NEED YOUR ADVICE!" I screamed trying to catch my breath as well.
"OK with what?" she asked.
"OK what would Liz choose, white or red roses? Candles or lanterns? Public displays of affection or private?" she just laughed and sat on the bed.
"OK well, red roses, candles and I have no clue about the last one. I am not even going to ask but I am assuming it is something big?" I nodded and smiled.
"Alrighty then, so whats for desert?" I asked Dani now smiling proudly. She laughed again.
"I guess you really are Mikey's brother and you hang out with my brother way too much. Come on there is cookie ice-cream" she said walking out of the room. I followed her and smiled.

I was sitting on the couch holding my niece in my lap. Isobel reminded me a lot of Lena and Mikey Jr reminded me a lot of what Oscar would be like when he grew up. Then I looked over to Dani and Mikey and saw them snuggled up together and it reminded me of Liz. We never fought and I am not exaggerating, I literally mean never.
"I am such an idiot" I said to myself softly. Isobel had heard me and turned around to face me.
"No your not Uncle Gee. You are the bestest uncle ever but don't tell uncle Frankie." She said smiling. I gave a slight giggle. Dani got up and took the kids into the kitchen for some more ice-cream and Mikey came over and sat next to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and said,
"Dude, don't worry. Liz loves you and you guys will get through it. I mean she has to understand you guys weren't even married and you were so wasted," he said trying to make me feel better. I nodded but I didn't agree with it all. I had really hurt Liz. My thoughts were interrupted by Mikey's doorbell. He got up and went to answer it. I heard a woman's voice that sounded a lot like Liz's. I got up, walked to the door and saw Liz standing there crying. I ran over and hugged her.
"Baby whats wrong?" I asked. She wiped her eyes and looked straight into mine.
"Well I was really angry so I took the kids to your mom's and when I got you weren't there so I waited a while and then you never came and I got worried." She said. She gave a slight giggle but then went serious again. Dani walked out with the kids. She told them to go into the lounge room.
"You told me to find somewhere else to sleep"
"I meant in the house. Can we go please? I feel really tired." She asked. I nodded and we said good-bye to everyone. The drive home was silent but a comfortable one. I smiled as Liz grabbed my hand and held it the whole way home.

-----LIZ'S POV-----
When Gee and I got home all we both wanted to do was sleep but I had an important phone call to make.
"Go up. I will be there in a second." I said. He smiled and walked up the stairs. I went over to the phone and picked it up. Was I ready to hear the result?
---PHONE CONVERSATION---
"Hello"
"Hi Dr. Stafford. It is Liz Way"
"Oh hello Elizabeth. I don't mean to sound rude but do you know it is 12 am?"
"Yes I do. Sorry is it a problem?"
"No, No problem at all. How can I help but I think I know the answer to that question"
"Yes. So whats the verdict?"
"Congratulations. You are pregnant. Would you like to know the sex?"
"Umm...yes please"
"It's a girl"
"OK thanks heaps. Goodnight"
"Night Elizabeth"
---END OF PHONE CONVERSTAION---
'FUCK' I thought as I walked up the stairs. How would I tell Gee? How would he react? Does he want another kid? DO I WANT ANOTHER KID? This was all to much to take in for one day. As I walked into then room I saw Gee sitting on the bed in sweats.
"Its great to have a kid free night. You know, no screaming, fighting or 'Mommy can I sleep with you'. It is good huh?" he asked smiling. I nodded with a fake smile. Just fucking perfect. He doesn't want another kid! WOOPIDY DOO DA!
"Umm, Gee I have to tell you something"
"No talking" he said as he started to kiss me but I pushed him off. He nodded.
"Right, yes 'that' is what we need" he got up and walked over to the dresser
"Gee stop. It is too late for that now" OH SHIT DID I JUST BLURT THAT OUT!
"What?!"
"Umm....how would you like to have another baby girl?" I asked innocently. His reaction was scary.
"FUCK YEAH...FUCK YEA...ANOTHER GIRL....WOOOT"
"I take it you happy?" I asked laughing. He nodded and kissed me then he pushed me onto the bed.
You all know what happens now!
Sign up to rate and review this story