Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

The holiday

by dani_luvs_mcr 2 reviews

Just please read it.... :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 1700 words

0Unrated
-----MARY'S POV-----
"OK 1,2,3,4,5,6...wait we are missing one! EMILY!' I yelled out. All of us were at the airport waiting for our flight and we were missing Emily. They guys went to look for her while me and the girls stayed with the kids to make sure that nobody else wandered off. Finally 5 minutes later I saw Bob walk back with Emily in his arms.
"I found her at the candy shop" he said laughing. I smiled and that was when the rest of the guys started coming back. Frank saw Emily and ran over and hugged her.
"Would you like to know where your daughter was?" I asked him.
"I was at the candy shop daddy!" she said proudly. Frank laughed and picked her up.
"I have taught you well," Frank said ruffling her hair. We all laughed.
"Come on, we have to get on this flight!" I heard Dani say as her and Liz dragged Mikey and Gee by the arm. They both didn't like flying very much. Everyone laughed at them groaning while other people around us gave us dirty looks. I noticed that Emily tightened her grip on Frank's hand, as did Lena and Isobel with Gee and Mikey. I looked around and saw a group of young teenage girls laughing and pointing. I rolled my eyes and went to Frank's side. I kissed his neck, which gained me death stares from the group of girls. Frank just laughed and kept walking. I wasn't jealous I just liked to tease. After what felt like 1 hour of walking we arrived at our gate. We showed our tickets, got onboard and took our seats.

-----MIKEY'S POV-----
"It finally here. Our break" I said to Dani. She nodded and kissed my lips gently. Frank and Mary made gagging noises from next to us. In front of us were the 4 boys, behind us was Ray, Annalise, Bob and Nat, next to us across the aisle was Gee and Liz with a spare seat and in front of them were the 3 girls.
"Please make sure your seatbelt is securely fastened. Crew members prepare for take off." The pilot said. I heard the kids giggle and get excited but me, I was scared shitless. OH SHIT! The plane was speeding up, faster and faster, and I was sure I had broken Dani's hand by now. I closed my eyes and suddenly we were off the ground. I opened my eyes one at a time and slowly let go of Dani's hand. She smiled and kissed my cheek.
"You did good hunny" she whispered in my ear. I smiled and closed my eyes. I drifted off to Candy Land where there was a never-ending supply of pizza and you could stick knives in toasters and not get blown up. AH! I love Candy Land. It felt I had been asleep for 5 minutes when I was being shaken awake by Dani.
"Mikey wake up" she practically yelled.
"WHAT'S WRONG?! ARE WE CRASHING?! WHERE IS MY OXYGEN MASK?! WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!" I shrieked. Dani started laughing at me and so did the other guys.
"Hunny, we aren't crashing. We're here!" she said smiling. I jumped up and hugged her.
"IT'S OVER!!" I yelled. Dani put her hand over my mouth and I kissed it working my way up her arm to her cheek then her lips. She pushed me off.
"Save that for tonight" she said teasing.

----NORMAL POV-----
"Come on mommy! I want to go for a swim!" Isobel yelled from her bedroom. We had finally arrived at the place we were staying at and it bought back loads of memories. Mikey saw the look on my face and kissed my neck. I loved this place. There were 7 huts surrounding a pool and spa in the centre. One of the huts was reception, our whole family took up 4 - Bob, Nat, Annalise and Ray shared one - and I was pretty sure the other two were empty. Our huts had two bedrooms, ours with a huge king bed and dresser table and an ensuite and the kids which had 2 beds, a desk and a dresser. Our huts also had a lounge room, kitchen, main bathroom and a back verandah, which had steps leading to the pool.
"MOMMY!" Isobel yelled again. I grabbed my sunnies and walked into Isobel and Jr's room. I saw her sitting on her bed in her swimming costume. I gave a big smile.
"Did you put that on all by yourself?" I asked her. She nodded proudly and jumped off the bed and took my hand. Mikey and Jr were waiting on the couch.
"Let's go!" I said. Jr gave a slight smile and Isobel was jumping for joy. We walked out to the pool and everyone was already there. The kids jumped straight into the pool while everyone else sat on the lounge chairs talking or sun baking. This was where our holiday began.

I kept a close eye on the kids especially Isobel. She had only just learnt how to swim but she was pretty good. Jr jumped out and dried off with his towel. He sat on a chair and turned on his iPod. Then I saw a young girl who looked about his age walk over to him. She wasn't one of ours so I guessed she was on holidays as well. She tapped him on the shoulder and smiled. OMG was this what I thought it was.
"Dani, is that girl flirting with Jr?" Mary asked me.
"Aha"
"OMG that I so cute" Nat butted in. All the girls and I were now watching Jr and this girl. Mikey tapped my shoulder and crossed his arms.
"I am just making sure that my baby doesn't do anything stupid" I said innocently. Mikey grabbed my arm and pulled me away.
"Hunny, he is growing up. Let him be" he said quietly.
"I don't want him to grow up. Maybe if I get your brother to sing that Peter Pan song he sung in high school" I said while running off. Mikey chased after me and pulled me by my arm again giving me a you-know-I-am-right look. I rolled my eyes and sat back down on my chair. Jr was smiling and laughing with his new friend. Ah man, Mikey was right. OK I will let it go, but not too far.

-----MIKEY'S POV-----
"I will just charge it to the room" I said as I wrote our room number on the bill for dinner. Everyone had already made their way outside the restaurant.
"OK let's head up to the rooms" I said walking up to Dani and putting my arm around her waist. We finally got to our separate rooms. It was 11 so the kids went to bed while me and everyone else sat on the verandah.
"So, Mikes your boy is growing up I see" Liz said to me sarcastically I smiled and laughed. Dani on the other hand crossed her arms.
"Would it make you happy if I talked to him?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled. I am not going to bore you with all the details about what we spoke about so I will just say that the night was filled with laughs and Frank trying to push people in the pool with their clothes on. In the end Frank feel in himself with his clothes on while all of us just pissed ourselves laughing. Anyway, when Dani and I finally got into bed we started talking about baby names.
"I like Lara or Michaela for a girl. For a boy I like...um...oo I know, I like Luke and Scott. What do you like?" Dani asked me.
"Well I like Lara heaps and Scott. Well that's decided. Our twins are going to be called Lara and Scott. Now come here" I said grabbing her waist and pulling her close to me. We started to kiss when we were awoken by a laughing Isobel. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kids room. I saw Isobel being tickled by Jr. I raised my eyebrows. They jumped back into their beds.
"Night you two"
"Night dad" they said in unison. I walked back into my room and Dani had fallen asleep already. I wriggled under the covers and snuggled up with Dani and then I fell asleep.

-----NORMAL POV-----
6 days later we were at the airport again. I will just give you some quick notes on what happened. My son, Jr, and his new 'friend' Ellie kissed. We found out she lives in Trenton but visits her mum in Belleville every 2 weeks. Frank created a new recipe including mustard, ketchup, bread, lettuce and cheese. He admits its great but none of us dare go near it. Bob tried singing and that didn't really work and Mikey fell over a phone cord. Funny thing is that the phone was cordless. Anyway back to today. WE ARE GOIN HOME! I loved the holiday but it felt great to know we were going home. Again we were on a plane, seated as we were before. Mikey and Gee weren't that bad with the plane this time but it was a struggle to get the kids away from the pool. The plane trip was pretty good and quiet because someone decided to book us a 6 am flight. coughcoughLIZcoughcough . Again I will not bore you with all the details but the flight was good. As we got off the plane we made sure none of the kids wondered off again. We made our way out of the aiport and to the cars that were picking us up.
"Oh guys there is a party at my mom's tonight to welcome us back. You all up for it?" Gee asked us. We nodded.
"Dude I would never miss a party" Frank said punching the air.
"Will it have cookies?" he whispered to Gee. Gee laughed and nodded. Frank punched the air again. I didn't know if I were up for a party but what the heck there were going to be COOKIES!

[A/N]: This is the thrid last chapter...please read and review...THANKS LUV YAZ!
Sign up to rate and review this story